Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blind leading the Blind.

You people are upset at nothing. This conference call just needs to go through the proper channels. No ones freedoms are rights are being toyed with.

Trust your leader, this is Adam's site. If it was pulled there is a reason. And you must be patient and wait for the answer. To pick up and threatened to leave is as childish as 'no you can't play, i'll take my ball and go home'.

We are on the verge of a critical change in life for all of us...... if this is how foolishly you act..... then i can only guess you will spend your wealth foolishly as well and be broke in 2-3 years. Grow up people.

• Upvote 25
  • Downvote 23

I dont think people were so upset by the cc being pulled as they were by Checkmates thread telling us that he was done with this site after it was pulled. It was the cc being pulled that led to him posting that he was leaving DV, and that led to everyone getting upset. So i dont think they were/are upset over nothing, if zzzzzzzzz is gone, people are going to be upset.

• Upvote 10

cgbrown,

Well said!!

Everyone needs to just calm down!! I posted this in another thread and I will post it here also!!

From what I got so far, the post was pulled by one of our mods (yes, he did the correct thing due to Adam stating he would review the recording FIRST) and it was sent to Adam for his OK on the CC!

Once Adam has a chance to listen to it and if he is ok with it I am sure it will be reposted!!

If you all remember that the agreement for another CC was for it to have Adam's ok FIRST before being posted on Adam's site and that is why it was temp. pulled!!

Everyone just needs to calm down and not blow this up like they have been doing until Adam has a chance to review the tape!!

This will get straightened out as soon as Adam gets a chance to hear the tapes!! :) :)

Just chill out!!! You may just find that everyone is upset over NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

You people are upset at nothing. This conference call just needs to go through the proper channels. No ones freedoms are rights are being toyed with.

Trust your leader, this is Adam's site. If it was pulled there is a reason. And you must be patient and wait for the answer. To pick up and threatened to leave is as childish as 'no you can't play, i'll take my ball and go home'.

We are on the verge of a critical change in life for all of us...... if this is how foolishly you act..... then i can only guess you will spend your wealth foolishly as well and be broke in 2-3 years. Grow up people.

One question, how is a CC any different than a TK chat that are posted here daily, they don't get reviewed or have a stamp of approval on them. Just asking, not bashing by any means, but we lost two good people tonight over something this silly. God bless and happy holidays.

• Upvote 16

One question, how is a CC any different than a TK chat that are posted here daily, they don't get reviewed or have a stamp of approval on them. Just asking, not bashing by any means, but we lost two good people tonight over something this silly. God bless and happy holidays.

Thats because the original poster is tied to another site and not DV!!!

These good guys are on THIS SITE and when people re-post their chat on other sites it comes from DV!! So yes it does make a difference!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Eh, My bad jokes and I will be here. I have no loyalty to the gurus. Someone will be here to replace them. I just want my money and I'm on my way. I won't be going to any roasts or anything silly like that.

Calm down Bane. Can't you keep your emotions on a more balanced level. No need to get all teary. B)

• Upvote 3

It is very clear that this site is falling apart. Almost no quality news is posted any longer.Adam appears to be a control freak who shuts down anything he feels is not in his own personal interest. It now shows resulting in smart people posting real news no longer here. We are left with silly posts about non-sense and rumors. It seems that we have reached a breaking point on Monday morning when it was clear that the Iraq Gov was not and will not be announced. Now we learn that they are claiming to have no money for the poor but continue to take $25,000 per month each for doing nothing. People are starting to see that this is a very corrupt country and that nothing is happening any time soon. Now we are being told to look for something to happen this Thursday, if not maybe sometime after the 25th.If that does not pan out that we can look toward Dec 30. Then we are into the new year, a time that we were told would never arrive without the RV. Well here it comes. We have also been warned about the Holiday Pumpers. These are people who have been saying that this is it for the past 6 years! Now we are seeing people getting banned or leaving when they do not conform to one persons beliefs. I guess you can only BS people for so long and it appears this site has reached that saturation point.

You've been on here for 1 month posting....... and yet you've learned nothing. This is the best site for information. No matter what you think of Iraq.... they are birthing a new nation. It's coming forth live and well. Stop sounding like a thumb sucking kid ......whinning over a lost toy.... Grow up.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thats because the original poster is tied to another site and not DV!!!

These good guys are on THIS SITE and when people re-post their chat on other sites it comes from DV!! So yes it does make a difference!!!

Bump, no disrespect my friend please believe that. I appreciate all you do on this site and have told you that in the past. I'm just confused that why someone that is so respected here is not be given the benefit of the doubt on their post. All he is trying to do is help the memebers of this site, including us both. Again thanks for all you do! God Bless and Happy Holidays.

• Upvote 2

Ok, the bashing of Adam has gone on long enough!! I don't like having to ban people!! I know everyone is upset but don't make that a reason to bash!!

Again, he doesn't even know what is going on at this point!!

Back to following the rules on bashing!! B)

I am sure at this time right now, you must feel like your Mod job kinda sucks. This too shall pass. We would like to hear that call however.

• Upvote 1

Bump, no disrespect my friend please believe that. I appreciate all you do on this site and have told you that in the past. I'm just confused that why someone that is so respected here is not be given the benefit of the doubt on their post. All he is trying to do is help the memebers of this site, including us both. Again thanks for all you do! God Bless and Happy Holidays.

None taken!!!! I do understand where everyone is coming from! Now to answer you last part!! I agree that most are here to help and I also think that is where SteveI and zzzzzzzzz are at!! BUT>>>>> you need to remember someof the members that have not just been on this site but also the others that grab as many followers as they can and they the next thing you are hearing is that people were taken for a bad ride or gave money that ended up not going to where it was to go!!

That is why Adam likes to review things!! Not because it is SteveI or zzzzzzzzz but because of things from the past!!! I hope I said this to where no one is offended but understand where Adam comes from because this is his site and his name that is attached to it!!!!

splicer09, you are welcome!!

• Upvote 2

I'm sure we sound exactly like the Iraqi GOI.

Hey Soldier of Independence, I bet after some people heard that Check and SteveI were leaving they were like this :unsure::eek::(:angry::mad:. Adam and the mods were like this :angry::o:huh: . But after a while when everyone cools down, everyone will be like this B):) .

• Upvote 2

Just answer one thing. What is the difference if he had typed the info here other than put it on a telephone call? Nothing...it would have remained on this site with a lot of other posts that should have been taken down instead. Just saying...either typing or telephone...doesn't make a difference.....all intel is in rumors anyway.

• Upvote 2

None taken!!!! I do understand where everyone is coming from! Now to answer you last part!! I agree that most are here to help and I also think that is where SteveI and zzzzzzzzz are at!! BUT>>>>> you need to remember someof the members that have not just been on this site but also the others that grab as many followers as they can and they the next thing you are hearing is that people were taken for a bad ride or gave money that ended up not going to where it was to go!!

That is why Adam likes to review things!! Not because it is SteveI or zzzzzzzzz but because of things from the past!!! I hope I said this to where no one is offended but understand where Adam comes from because this is his site and his name that is attached to it!!!!

splicer09, you are welcome!!

Thanks bump for the quick responses to my comments, again I appreciate your efforts on this site. I do understand and believe what you are saying is best for the DV family. I just wish that Adam could find a better way that some of the more respected members ("non MOD") could post "good" intel without being subjected to such scrutiny and their post denied/removed. Thanks again and God Bless...

• Upvote 2