Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabbibi ( whatever )

crack

If the CBI pres is in the states this weekend , who else would have to be there if they open this up to the world . My thinking is this , I have read numerous times that when a company or country enters the financial world that they get to RING the BELL at the opening of the exchange( as GM did the other day ) . That being said , we know Shabb is there already so who else is going to be in the states that coincides with this venture , who would be reqired or who would request to be there ?I`m a newb so I really don`t know what to look for but I`m sure many of you do . Have a great day people :)

• Upvote 2

Some other thoughts that came to mind ,

Would the small notes that have been held back be a big % still not released as well . I read somewhere that the figure is like 10 trillion in small notes that were not released so the figure is more like 15 trillion out there which makes for a different math equation . Not sure if I am right about this however it goes without saying that if certain notes were not released and only a certain amount were printed , then the math is off . Have a nice day, just my 2 dinars on the subject

Read more:

• Upvote 2

I thought jointrigue had posted the Harvard report where it shows Shabibi's speech is at 4:00PM tomorrow.

Actually, he's participating in a discussion between 11:30 and 12:40 EST. Don't know that he's speaking at 4PM as I couldn't locate anything pertaining to a speech by him at that time.

PANEL SESSION 2

Iraq: The Decade Ahead

After decades of isolation and seven years of turmoil, Iraq shows vital signs of a market with potential for significant growth. One of the fastest growing economies in the world, the country is becoming a destination for entrepreneurs and business leaders backed by foreign capital. What will the upcoming decade look like? The discussion will address the pertinent issues every businessman should be aware of in Iraq, helping you identify opportunities and uncover risks while exploring lessons learnt from leaders who understand Iraq best. You should also expect to engage in a debate about the country’s future prospects.

Moderator:

Dr. Sami Al-Araji, Chairman, Iraqi National Investment Commission

Speakers:

Dr. Sinan Al Shabibi, Governor, Central Bank of Iraq

Dr. Jawad Hashim, Former Minister of Planning, Iraq; Founding President, Arab Monetary Fund, Founding Member, Investcorp

Emad Makiya, CEO, Zain Iraq

http://www.harvardarabweekend.org/

Even if he bails out right after his discussion group, he wouldn't be home until after midnight Baghdad time.

Edited by ThankAVet
  • Upvote 2

If the CBI pres is in the states this weekend , who else would have to be there if they open this up to the world . My thinking is this , I have read numerous times that when a company or country enters the financial world that they get to RING the BELL at the opening of the exchange( as GM did the other day ) . That being said , we know Shabb is there already so who else is going to be in the states that coincides with this venture , who would be reqired or who would request to be there ?I`m a newb so I really don`t know what to look for but I`m sure many of you do . Have a great day people :)

I may be wrong, but I am not aware of the Dinar going on the New York Stock Exchange!! Thats were they Ring the bell!!JMO!!

If that's the case then Shabibi will need to be in Iraq since that is the country that is getting the RV!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!