Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Men, watch this before it's too late!

Qman

The funny thing about this video on gifts your wife would like is steriotypically true. I watched my father give the wrong gifts for quite some time and realized, "Note to self, a lawnmower or possibly the dishwasher as an anniversery presents might not communicate the deepest level of affection you may feel." Taught by what not to give, Sherry received only the most romantic expression of my devotion and admiration of her love. Upon receiving such a gift, she smile placatingly, speaking, "This is nice and sweet (pat on the head), but could I have a Dremel and a jig saw instead. I want to carve and build some stuff." Mouth open, mental reboot, I drop to my knees and praise the Lord's guiding me to this women! Enjoy!

I am so thankful that my husband doesn't give me stuff like that, He is very romantic and even sends me cards from Hallmark via email because he is in Iraq. On my birthday, valentines day or any other special day he buys me Victoria Secrets items. Some of you may think of that sometime. I also get flowers. And he is in Iraq and has been there going on 6 yrs working.

Edited by sassytexan

This is priceless!!!! ROFLOL!!! Fortunatelly, I don't own a dog house.....lol Actually, I am really blessed to have a romantic hubby.......his cards are always so sweet, and I always love the gifts he gives me.....he is very creative! He's the best!!! Take heed men.....wives ALL like romance!!!!!!!!!!!