Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night With Nothing To Do!!!

RichNick123

Hello everyone! It is Friday night and I just got home to an empty house. I went hunting, with my wife's blessing, and am now home alone. My wife went to eat and the movies with her sister and our oldest son and his wife, while our two younger boys are on a date, and one spending the night with a friend.

Sans, me home alone. With nothing better to do I came to my favorite site to see what everyone else is doing tonight. Stupid question because if you are reading this, like me, you have nothing better to do! So I am eating warmed up leftovers fom Chili's Restaurant and waiting to find out what the rest of us Dinar In Waitng members of DV are doing!

Somebody let me know what you are up to so I will not feel all lonely and left out in this cruel pre RV world!!!

Anybody Home??????

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone! It is Friday night and I just got home to an empty house. I went hunting, with my wife's blessing, and am now home alone. My wife went to eat and the movies with her sister and our oldest son and his wife while our two younger boys are on a date, and one spending the night with a friend.

Sans, me home alone. With nothing better to do I came to my favorite site to see what everyone else is doing tonight. Stupid question because if you are reading this, like me, you have nothing better to do! So I am eating warmed up leftovers fom Chili's Restaurant and waiting to find out what the rest of us Dinar In Waitng members of DV are doing!

Somebody let me know what you are up to so I will not feel all lonely and left out in this cruel pre RV world!!!

Anybody Home??????

RN whats up...Did go to dinner with my wife just checkin in on the DV world. I take it you didnt get anything or you would be cleaning it still. I havent been in 5 long years miss it alot. Hope after all this I can slow down enough to enjoy time with the kids again. They all still hunt :(

Hello everyone! It is Friday night and I just got home to an empty house. I went hunting, with my wife's blessing, and am now home alone. My wife went to eat and the movies with her sister and our oldest son and his wife, while our two younger boys are on a date, and one spending the night with a friend.

Anybody Home??????

check your profile page

RN whats up...Did go to dinner with my wife just checkin in on the DV world. I take it you didnt get anything or you would be cleaning it still. I havent been in 5 long years miss it alot. Hope after all this I can slow down enough to enjoy time with the kids again. They all still hunt :(

KTLAMM,

Fortunately I have reached a place in ife where I shoot a deer with my bow or gun, go and drive the 4 wheeler and load it up, move it to my truck and then take it to my processor who will clean and process it!

My refuge is 30 feet up in a tree. That is one of my favorite places next to being in the cockpit of my small plane. Never feel closer to God than those two places when I am alone!!

My suggestion is find a little time and go with the kids before it is too late! Life will run at the pace you allow it to. Believe me I speak from experience!! Hae a great weekend!

Doing the same as you except for the leftover Chili's dinner.

I made beef and vegetables in Peanut sauce. My first attempt to copy a recipe from a local Thai rest here in town...

Dinner was amazingly delicious and my daughter didn't complain....

All must be right in the world...

Looking forward to all the news to come this week.

Janine :)

RichNick,

I will be enjoying the Boise St. Football game all; while monitoring the site for new pieces to the puzzle! Tonight feels like a pizza delivery night to me! :D

The blue turf drives me wild!!! Boise actually recruited my oldest as a LB. Tried to nudge him that way but he ended up in the south and closer to home!! Love Peterson and the program!!! Enjoy!!!

We're here Rich.... Waiting for Monday to get here. Sunday is supposedly the day, right?

You and me bud ae both hoping for the same thing!! Got my eye on a parcel of hunting land that a decent RV will allow me to enjoy with my family from now on! Keep the faith and never ever give in!!

Doing the same as you except for the leftover Chili's dinner.

I made beef and vegetables in Peanut sauce. My first attempt to copy a recipe from a local Thai rest here in town...

Dinner was amazingly delicious and my daughter didn't complain....

All must be right in the world...

Looking forward to all the news to come this week.

Janine :)

JFV,

I love anything in peanut sauce!!!! Now you arespeaking my language! Enjoy and know your blessing is o the way!

check your profile page

Will do as soon as I walk the dog! I can assume you are not filing a class action suit against me correct???? LOL

check your profile page

Back at ya my friend!! Hole 17 Sawgrass TPC is my favorite!! Whats yours?

I am researching banking information....:)

Eating soup!

Now I feel much better!!! Just joking with ya! Pray your soup is good and your research is filling where the soup leaves you empty!

About to crash on the couch with my dog and the new Vince Flynn novel, American Assassin. I am a fiction freak!! Have over 3,000 volumes in my library that I have collected the last 25+ years. Action and Military novels are my absolute favorite. Flynn, Stephen White, W.E.B. Griffin, Tom Clancy, Brad Thor, Mathew Riley, Dale Brown, Gordon Kent...........

Anyone else here like to enjoy a good novel?

Thanks for making us so acutely aware of how pathetic our lives have become!!! Much appreciated. Just sitting around reviewing the site for new news and searching new homes online for when the RV happens. Good to know we are not the only ones with this extravagant lifestyle. Enjoy your evening and leftovers.

Loving the cool temp here in FL.

Just finished supper and now watching the bucket list on tnt.

Checking in constantly to see what's new here B) .

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Maybe Sunday will be it!

Cool? It got down to 34 this morning in the Big Bend area, Close to Tally! That is cold in my book. Enjoy and relax, nothing to watch dinar wise until Monday morning!

Thanks for making us so acutely aware of how pathetic our lives have become!!! Much appreciated. Just sitting around reviewing the site for new news and searching new homes online for when the RV happens. Good to know we are not the only ones with this extravagant lifestyle. Enjoy your evening and leftovers.

DeShell!!!!!

You made me laugh very hard!!! Not pathetic by any means, just potential waiting to be released!! You are awesome, Intelligent, wonderful in very way! Do not let anyoe tell you different!

If you only knew the ups and downs my life has brought to me and still continues to do. We are all in this together but I can with confidence tell you take the night off and check back in late Sunday or Monday morning, ain't noting happening before then!

A month ago I didn't think I would still be looking at this website today...looking for some glimmer of hope that you will wake up in the am and the BIG news came! RV!!! Here we sit...still waiting! :blink:

I cannot give you a rate or a date! I can tell you however that GM opened their new IPO yesterday to the tune of 23.1 billion dollars. Why would I tell you that? Because the total amount of the Dinar, with a prevous 25 trillion floating around, is only worth 21.5 billion. The CBI has reduced that by at least 50% to possibly 70%. Why is this important?

Because you S Family are one of the few worldwide holding what may become the most valuable currency in the world!!! Yes it has taken longer than we planned, hoped for, believed, but by God it is going to be well worth it when the news is finally released!

Keep the faith, never give in and trust God to do what he has promised you he will do!

and do you realy think an rv is going to change this? gawd i hope so!!!!

semper fi

Hello everyone! It is Friday night and I just got home to an empty house. I went hunting, with my wife's blessing, and am now home alone. My wife went to eat and the movies with her sister and our oldest son

Anybody Home??????

Rich, like you just hanging out...nasty cold and don't even want to eat leftovers...even if I had them...just waiting for a 'reasonable' hour to go to bed and get some much needed sleep....continue to keep the faith and know this will happen soon...God Bless...enjoy the time you have...makes up for the days you wish you were alone and can't be alone...hang in there buddy...

• Upvote 1

In from the daily grind...... Watched the Thunder take care of the Celtics .... Can't hardly watch the Boise game that smurf turf gives me a headache at least Boise is in orange and not blending in with the field :P ... check'n DV topic's ...

Thinking about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday & Contemplating destiny .... :D

<br /> <br />Rich, like you just hanging out...nasty cold and don't even want to eat leftovers...even if I had them...just waiting for a 'reasonable' hour to go to bed and get some much needed sleep....continue to keep the faith and know this will happen soon...God Bless...enjoy the time you have...makes up for the days you wish you were alone and can't be alone...hang in there buddy...<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Rich don't feel bad my wife and I are leaving Sunday on a seven day cruise. I just told her if RV happens this sunday while we are out of town I will be cathing the next flight back to Florida. After waiting all this time for RV i just can't believe this thing is about to happen and i won't be around to visit the bank immediately.

Rich, like you just hanging out...nasty cold and don't even want to eat leftovers...even if I had them...just waiting for a 'reasonable' hour to go to bed and get some much needed sleep....continue to keep the faith and know this will happen soon...God Bless...enjoy the time you have...makes up for the days you wish you were alone and can't be alone...hang in there buddy...

Thanks Linda,

You sound like a kindred soul. Only child her so my alone time is very appreciated although I love being with my family! Just need a little ME time now and then!! Hope you find warm place to curl up and get some rest.

Linda !? . . . Linda Who!?

<br /><br /><br />

Rich don't feel bad my wife and I are leaving Sunday on a seven day cruise. I just told her if RV happens this sunday while we are out of town I will be cathing the next flight back to Florida. After waiting all this time for RV i just can't believe this thing is about to happen and i won't be around to visit the bank immediately.

LOL!! We try and go out of Caneveral if possible. Been ou of all 4 in Florida as we are state residents. I can promise you your flight will be expensive back home but if it Rv's it will be the best flight you ever paid for!!

Just curious, Eastern or Western Carribean? Southern is our favorite but we have to go out of Puerto Rico on that one. Funniest time we ever had wasin St. Martin and we took a snorkel outing with Golden Eagle, they took us to a beautiful coral area on a private island, did not know it was a nude beach until we got there!!!! No women to be seen only a bunch of naked men!!! Can't figure out why my wife wants to go on that cruise again!!! LOL!

Inside Track,

Really dude go to a singles bar or try online dating! LOL!!! :lol::P

LOL!! We try and go out of Caneveral if possible. Been ou of all 4 in Florida as we are state residents. I can promise you your flight will be expensive back home but if it Rv's it will be the best flight you ever paid for!!

Just curious, Eastern or Western Carribean? Southern is our favorite but we have to go out of Puerto Rico on that one. Funniest time we ever had wasin St. Martin and we took a snorkel outing with Golden Eagle, they took us to a beautiful coral area on a private island, did not know it was a nude beach until we got there!!!! No women to be seen only a bunch of naked men!!! Can't figure out why my wife wants to go on that cruise again!!! LOL!

Inside Track,

Really dude go to a singles bar or try online dating! LOL!!! :lol::P

Took me wrong there dude....!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Linda,

You sound like a kindred soul. Only child her so my alone time is very appreciated although I love being with my family! Just need a little ME time now and then!! Hope you find warm place to curl up and get some rest.

Thank you kind sir...going to my bed, turning on "Anne of Green Gables" audio book form and turning up the heating pad...will try to freeze my sinus' and warm my feet...hahahahahaha....gotta laugh....the option doesn't sound so good.... :lol::lol: hope you have a wonderful weekend...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz here I come.....God Bless...

Inside...Linda, just Linda....not 55...or Bower...just Linda...it is only meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....