Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The “Spread” 11/18/10

BIGBOI

dont promote other sites: HERE’S EXPLANATION OF THE “SPREAD”.. ok?

dont promote other sites: In currency, as in stocks, there is a BUY and a SELL price.

dont promote other sites: The BUY price is always MORE than the SELL price

dont promote other sites: Here’s a price example

dont promote other sites: RV HAPPENS… (Example Mind You)…

dont promote other sites: $1 = 1 IQD

dont promote other sites: that’s the BUY price

dont promote other sites: the SELL price is $.95

dont promote other sites: the difference between .95 cents and $1… that’s called the SPREAD

dont promote other sites: ok?

dont promote other sites: Now continuing on

dont promote other sites: Let’s say what I just shared above is from the CBI…

dont promote other sites: if it is… then they are the market makers of their own currency, and as such there is NO OTHER PLACE IN THE WORLD that CAN or is ABLE to offer it for a HIGHER PRICE unless they wish to LOSE MONEY, which they won’t want to do

dont promote other sites: So, if you hear that a BANK is offering a 2% spread, then that means they are offering the currency at 2% LOWER than what YOU would get if you sold it directly to the CBI

dont promote other sites: make sense?

dont promote other sites: This is WHY Dinar Trade’s offer is AMAZING!

dont promote other sites: You won’t find that ANYWHERE!

dont promote other sites: You can’t!

dont promote other sites: You wanna know WHY Dinar Trade’s able to do that?

dont promote other sites: Because they have a deal with the Trade Bank of Iraq to purchase back directly from them for percentages… it’s worth it to TBI to buy it back and have the IQD back in country

dont promote other sites: Everyone wins!

• Upvote 4

Everyone... no one knows what the spread will be yet. If the CBI sets it at (example) 8% that number is for the guy on the street. Major banks will not pay that spread trust me. Initially the spread may be high which would be profitable to the CBI if everyone went cashing in and paying 10% plus spreads,

The power is in the numbers... therefore you go into a bank with large numbers (example Dinarvets VIP group) and negotiate lower spread rates. Adam is already working on this. If you don't want to join VIP, you can network with other Dinar holders in your city and try to organize. It may be easier though just to join VIP and no I am not plugging it, I just don't want to pay any unnecessary fees if I don't have to <_<

Everyone... no one knows what the spread will be yet. If the CBI sets it at (example) 8% that number is for the guy on the street. Major banks will not pay that spread trust me. Initially the spread may be high which would be profitable to the CBI if everyone went cashing in and paying 10% plus spreads,

The power is in the numbers... therefore you go into a bank with large numbers (example Dinarvets VIP group) and negotiate lower spread rates. Adam is already working on this. If you don't want to join VIP, you can network with other Dinar holders in your city and try to organize. It may be easier though just to join VIP and no I am not plugging it, I just don't want to pay any unnecessary fees if I don't have to <_<

What bank is Adam using? BOA?

The power is in the numbers... therefore you go into a bank with large numbers (example Dinarvets VIP group) and negotiate lower spread rates. Adam is already working on this. If you don't want to join VIP, you can network with other Dinar holders in your city and try to organize. It may be easier though just to join VIP and no I am not plugging it, I just don't want to pay any unnecessary fees if I don't have to dry.gif

------------------

Good answer carolina.broker; that is the main reson for joining VIP, the dicount on the front end and the investment potential on the back.

Adam has been working his butt off for us for our wealth protection.

ret

I spoke to my BB&T in WV and they said that they wouldn't charge me. I would only pay the actual spread from CBI if it happened. I don't know if this is what happens in every case. I have other accounts there and that make make the difference.

Just got an email from one of my buddies in Afghanistan that I worked with in Iraq, he contacted a BB&T in Georgia and the manager there told him they would charge him $1000.00 per million, quite a spread compared to DT that's for sure. blink.gif

V

I use BB&T as my Dinar bank , there is no spread what so ever, they only charge a 10 dollar fee, what ever CBI rate is to BB&T is what I pay only so look at the buy and sell rate on the CBI site.

biggrin.gifcool.gif

even if it was $1000, are you really going to cry about that?

lordy people, look at what you're going to make off this deal.

Unless you have some way around the capital gains tax, that's the $1000 plus at least $350,000 plus if you live in a state with state taxes, that's even more. So you will start off losing $351,000 plus what ever, right from the start. $1,000,000 may seem like a lot of money but how long will it last at that rate?

For those that don't know, capital gains tax is I BELIEVE, 35%. B)

Edited by JugDawg1

For me a $1000 is a lot DEPENDING on the RV. If it's .87 like some are saying I have to get the best deal out there.

For me a $1000 is a lot DEPENDING on the RV. If it's .87 like some are saying I have to get the best deal out there.

IMO........when this hits the market... that the banks will be competing to gain your "cash in" .......so it will build up their foundational assets...... thus providing them with

access to make money from your money!! There is definitely a spread and we will all be a part of that......there is a spread from bank to bank and then a spread from

bank to us (IMO) ............because of this it entices the banks to seek our business thru cashing in with them.

I personally am going to do all I can to keep from paying any extra "bank fee's". Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post........