Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dropping 3 zeros

getherdone

with dropping 3 zeros is this what it boils down to?

Say you have 1,000,000 dinars - drop 3 zeros now you have 1,000 dinars

If it RV's at .86 - 1,000X .86= we will end up with $860 USD per Million dinars is this correct?

Please some dumb this up for me as some people say if it RV's at .10 they will feel very blessed.

Can some one tell me if this is correct?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

If you took a $10,000 dollar bill to the bank and asked the teller for change, what would you get?

If you took a $1000 dollar bill to the bank and asked the teller for change, what would you get?

If you took a $100 dollar bill to the bank and asked the teller for change, what would you get?

It doesn't make much sense walking around with a $10,000 dollar bill in your pocket does it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I for one dont think they will come out at .86 and then lop the zeros. That would not make sense at all but then again this is Iraq. I feel they could come out at say $2 or $3 and then lop or drop the zeros off the old currency. Meaning if you had a million and they rv at $3 then your million turns into 3 million BUT they announce all 3 zero notes ie 10,000, 5,000,1,000 will have their 3 zeros dropped and your 3 million now is worth 3,000. You made almost 3 times your investment minus spread and fees of course. I for one hope and pray they dont do this but let me say this. NO ONE HERE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN OR WHAT THEY WILL DO. NOR DO THEY KNOW ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. This is all speculation and in my opinion is worth the risk

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If the LOP you don't make nothing.If they LOP it is a scam.Your lucky your new I waited 5 years to get burnt.Thats sucks............. :angry: We gave them all our money to get them on there feet and when it time for us to get ours.They change the rules and say screw you.NICE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

In my opinion this is what will happen when they do decide to remove the 3 zeros what they will do is take all the big bils out of circulation we as investor hold them. ok...... so basicaly wat thiss means is our big bills eill still be valid just like if you had a 1k bill today and went to the bank you would trade it in for 10 100 dollar bills because stores dont take 1k bils but you can still get lower denoms which are the 100's,50,20,10,and 5's. Thats what they will do for us as investors be able to cash them in and get them out of circulation. They will be releasing the lower denoms to the Iraqi's where they dont ave to walk around with large bills that doesnt mean a LOP or anything like that it simply means for the Iraqi's si they will get smaller denoms to buy stuff with thats it. hope this helps, if anyone would like to add let me know thanks.

• Upvote 2

If the LOP you don't make nothing.If they LOP it is a scam.Your lucky your new I waited 5 years to get burnt.Thats sucks............. :angry: We gave them all our money to get them on there feet and when it time for us to get ours.They change the rules and say screw you.NICE

I KNOW and I feel your pain and pray nothing like this will happen but no one really knows. Nothing will surprise me with these people

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How do you think the other countries forgave Iraq's debt's? Countries hold dinar in return for debt forgiveness...How do you think the CBI raised its foreign capital reserves? By currency trades with other countries, especially the USA....That's how their dinar was backed till now...THe dinar was made available to us here in the USA....We were supposed to have access to purchasing them....Our dollars backed the dinar and in return, we will get paid and the IRaqi people will prosper....No worries!!! Its a no-brainer!! biggrin.gif

PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS ITSS ALREADY BEEN SAID. NUMEROUS ARTICLES CAN BE FOUND IN THE LOP SECTION.

• Upvote 3

If it RV's at .86 - 1,000X .86= we will end up with $860 USD per Million dinars is this correct?

Please some dumb this up for me as some people say if it RV's at .10 they will feel very blessed.

I was told to pay you a visit

Before I go on all the information you seek is

on this site, please take the time to read it.

Removing the three 000's from the exchange rate

is what they are talking about here.

Example - current rate .00086

after RV - future rate .86

notice the three 000's are gone

they were removed from the exchange rate

not the currency.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maybe they forgave Iraq their debt because of strategic importance as a bulwark against Iran?. Maybe the US looks at Iraq as an future island of stability in the middle east?. Maybe the US and other western countries want a free, stable, and democratic Iraq because the massive oil fields they have? Have you ventured to think.maybe other countries do not have dinars in their reserves?. The Iraqi dinar does not register on any currency traders radar because they are insignificant as far as currency is concerned. Maybe the gurus were wrong?.

Edited by greebs

Good Evening everyone, the LOP doesn't not have any barrings on the Dinars that we are holding. All it simply means is that the new currency will be more feasible for the citizens of Iraq to shop etc. The only down side to the LOP for us as investors is that we will have a window to turn in our Dinars. That's why you do not want the RV to be very low, because that means that we would have to turn our Dinars in before the rate possible increase in that window that we have to cash in. Remember, the US Treasury has these same notes as well and they will not be turning these notes in to Iraq. The Foreign currency reserves will be using those Dinars along with the ones that we will be turning in to purchase oil from Iraq. Not American Dollars. So dropping the three 0s will not have any affects on our Dinars. I too have a reliable source who have worked in Iraq for many years. Many of these transactions and items in terms of Sadam Husain's watches, jewlry, the Dinars and the new Dinars have all touched his hands for processing during Sadam's capture. I would share a lot of info he gives to me but he's pretty much on the same page as SteveI, zzzzzzzzz, etc and he doesn't even know them but we are looking very good folks. I myself will not try to predict any rates or dates just as my source will not either. I'm a firm believer that you cannot predict what you do not control. But I can tell you that when this all manifest, we will be blessed. Love you all! :)

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 3

Guest sheetrocker

not the currency.

Maybe they forgave Iraq their debt because of strategic importance as a bulwark against Iran?. Maybe the US looks at Iraq as an future island of stability in the middle east?. Maybe the US and other western countries want a free, stable, and democratic Iraq because the massive oil fields they have? Have you ventured to think.maybe other countries do not have dinars in their reserves?. The Iraqi dinar does not register on any currency traders radar because they are insignificant as far as currency is concerned. Maybe the gurus were wrong?.

youre wrong...its to pay back all of the dilusional speculators :rolleyes:

not the currency.

problem is they are talking lopping currency not exchange rate

thay is correct then they give say a 3 to one value and it turns into 3000 so u made 3 times ur original investment which in reality is great..not gonna be the millions everyone says..but this again is just my realistic opinion