Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Here we go ~ Iraqi Finance: Delete the zeros from the currency will strengthen the position of Iraq to the International Monetary Fund

Phoenix

Thank you Cheif...I enjoy the Lop articals because I spent several countless hours researching the possiblity of a Lop. The only country I can find that had success was Turkey and they dropped the zeros to avoid inflation and the handling of money. But when the CBI's Muhammad says that Iraq is to small a country to handle 27 trillion dinars and wants to lower the amount of dinar in circulation to 27 billion people are taking that number as the truth. The truth is all denominations were printed at once and we have not even seen the lower denominated currency on the market. So you can subtract that 27 trillion to almost 10 trillion based on that alone. If you read into the factual information on what caused the war that also should calm peoples fear of a lop because the US used the weapons of mass distruction as an excuse to go to war in reality the US went to war because Saddam moved his oil sales from the dollar to the euro and was showing bigger profits by making that move. Saddam was encouraging other countries to do the same and even started the oil for food program. The US only has to print money to buy oil because of the dollars hedge status and when you force a country like the US to move food for oil it takes away for the gdp....its not rocket science people..

The US helped fund the printing of currency and they control all of the contracts that have been signed in Iraq. With that much influence over a country and you think that the dinar will not have the most powerful influence over the middle east? Iraq will have the strongest currency in the east and the US will have a researve of that currency based off the speculation from us....

Ok first off you make a statement that is in theory only. Conspiracy theory of many and never once proven. Your words "If you read into the factual information on what caused the war that also should calm peoples fear of a lop because the US used the weapons of mass distruction as an excuse to go to war in reality the US went to war because Saddam moved his oil sales from the dollar to the euro and was showing bigger profits by making that move." According to recent new articles, Army times, Fox news, and many others Bush's war on weapons of mass destruction was proven here in the last few months. They military has the documents and intel that shows he was right in the first place and that they were moved out of the country during our invasion.

So this is to calm fears as you put it? You state that we only have to print money to buy oil too? not when it devalues the dollar. The more you print the less it is worth. You further state that the US helped to print the currency and yes we do have much influence there but with O in office much of that influence to the eyes of their government has left. Having spoke to many Iraqi's in the past they say to your face that they like you but most do not once you have left the room.

I do not know how this will turn out but what I do understand quite well is that if they do as the article here reads and they take off the zeros from the currency and then once that is done bring the dinar to say 3 US dollars to 1 dinar then that trillions of dollars is only paid back by 3 and not 3000. As you say its not rocket science people.

Many speak of 27 trillion, many say most of that is already gone and much less is still in circulation so fine, for the sake of this point I will drop it to 10 trillion. What is cheaper for them to do and not saying they will but since rocket science was brought into this do you honestly think it is better for a country that is trying to get back on their feet and save money, enhance their nation, grow contracts, increase their value, and the list goes on. Does it make better sense to times that 10 trillion times 1000 if it comes back at a dollar, or 3000 if it comes back at 3 dollars or times 3 if they drop the 0's and they still triple every ones investments?

A rhetorical question ;) I know everyone wants to think and believe they will make out great from this and SO DO I, we all do. I do not refute that one bit and I honestly with every fiber of my being jumped into this for the same reason as anyone else has. I just look at things for what it could be, I was taught to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Many believe that BIG GOVERNMENTS will be PO'd if they do it any other way. I don't think so. I think that many of us with little money by comparison invested will see little return even at a triple rate. Those big governments that put a billion dollars in lets say,,,, triple that. Well I think they are very satisfied. I would be most happy if I had a million dollars invested in it and it came back at a dollar and I made another million. I think every financial guru in the markets would call that a great days work.

I have not given up nor have I thrown in the towel as some have put it. I am probably going to order more on the chance of making money as I did the first time I ever did. I still believe, I just look at all sides.;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok first off you make a statement that is in theory only. Conspiracy theory of many and never once proven. Your words "If you read into the factual information on what caused the war that also should calm peoples fear of a lop because the US used the weapons of mass distruction as an excuse to go to war in reality the US went to war because Saddam moved his oil sales from the dollar to the euro and was showing bigger profits by making that move." According to recent new articles, Army times, Fox news, and many others Bush's war on weapons of mass destruction was proven here in the last few months. They military has the documents and intel that shows he was right in the first place and that they were moved out of the country during our invasion.

So this is to calm fears as you put it? You state that we only have to print money to buy oil too? not when it devalues the dollar. The more you print the less it is worth. You further state that the US helped to print the currency and yes we do have much influence there but with O in office much of that influence to the eyes of their government has left. Having spoke to many Iraqi's in the past they say to your face that they like you but most do not once you have left the room.

I do not know how this will turn out but what I do understand quite well is that if they do as the article here reads and they take off the zeros from the currency and then once that is done bring the dinar to say 3 US dollars to 1 dinar then that trillions of dollars is only paid back by 3 and not 3000. As you say its not rocket science people.

Many speak of 27 trillion, many say most of that is already gone and much less is still in circulation so fine, for the sake of this point I will drop it to 10 trillion. What is cheaper for them to do and not saying they will but since rocket science was brought into this do you honestly think it is better for a country that is trying to get back on their feet and save money, enhance their nation, grow contracts, increase their value, and the list goes on. Does it make better sense to times that 10 trillion times 1000 if it comes back at a dollar, or 3000 if it comes back at 3 dollars or times 3 if they drop the 0's and they still triple every ones investments?

A rhetorical question ;) I know everyone wants to think and believe they will make out great from this and SO DO I, we all do. I do not refute that one bit and I honestly with every fiber of my being jumped into this for the same reason as anyone else has. I just look at things for what it could be, I was taught to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Many believe that BIG GOVERNMENTS will be PO'd if they do it any other way. I don't think so. I think that many of us with little money by comparison invested will see little return even at a triple rate. Those big governments that put a billion dollars in lets say,,,, triple that. Well I think they are very satisfied. I would be most happy if I had a million dollars invested in it and it came back at a dollar and I made another million. I think every financial guru in the markets would call that a great days work.

I have not given up nor have I thrown in the towel as some have put it. I am probably going to order more on the chance of making money as I did the first time I ever did. I still believe, I just look at all sides.;)

Sorry to offend you if I did...no one including myself wants to beleive that theory but Saddam did go against the OPEC agreement a few months before the war. Also you can see were other countries were moving dollars to euros before that war by their own media and then came back after the attack on Iraq with press releases stating they will stay with the dollar...someday soon I will buy you a few drinks and we can talk about it either way....;-)

For this statement...

I will stick with the 10 trillion assumption for the sake of understanding. I think it is easier for them to come back to their previous number of $3.22 or in that ballpark...yes. think about it! If the cbi has pulled the remaining 17 trillion into their reserve and tripled the value then that 9.3% growth becomes a possiblity without relying on outside investors. If they Lop that rate of growth would have to drop into a lower figure...something like Kuwait 3.2%.

For this statement...

I will stick with the 10 trillion assumption for the sake of understanding. I think it is easier for them to come back to their previous number of $3.22 or in that ballpark...yes. think about it! If the cbi has pulled the remaining 17 trillion into their reserve and tripled the value then that 9.3% growth becomes a possiblity without relying on outside investors. If they Lop that rate of growth would have to drop into a lower figure...something like Kuwait 3.2%.

Yes I have thought about it for years, and I agree with the 0's dropped then with the remaining 17 and at 9.3 then yes it makes it much easier to accomplish. A big difference than having to pay it at thousands x trillions.

Agree'd and no you never made me upset at all. As to the Iraq, Bush, deal I understand you don't want to believe it, and you do not have too. They could have done so much more with so much less, hard to explain this with out saying too much. All I can tell you is we did this over 911, weapons, training camps, chemical ali, etc. The first time I was there in the early 90's it would have been so easy for him to have been removed. There were so many units from various branches that would have made it quite simple. It is not as simple as people would like to think. He would have not been executed if there were not factual let alone compelling evidence to that.