Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Here we go ~ Iraqi Finance: Delete the zeros from the currency will strengthen the position of Iraq to the International Monetary Fund

Phoenix

We introduce new currency in this country all the time... and use it side-by-side with the old one. The FED slowly pulls the older notes out of circulation. When the new (uglier, IMHO) Federal Reserve Notes ($5, $10, $20, etc.) with newer security features came into play, it didn't kill the old ones. It also took some time for machine readers on vending machines, etc. to ramp up to recognize the new ones... so, the old ones were necessary. Introduction of new notes with the Kurdish language can be implemented at the point of the newer, lower denoms hitting circulation or at any other point to politically satisfy them. It doesn't have to negate the existing notes.

As I understood it from months of them talking about it, unless I understood it wrong. once newer denoms are introduced, there will be a time frame to turn the older ones in, and at the end of that time frame, the older notes will be deemed worthless. HOPEFULLY we will still have this time frame to turn in our old notes(25,000 notes)....along WITH the rv.

I'm surprised everyone is freakin out over LOP talk.

Even if it doesnt revalue, is there one person out there that doesn't think this currency will gain value over time?

IMO, there are good arguments both ways....(.I hear people throwing stones at me already for that last statement)

I know that many of us would love to have it happen now, but the fact is this could be a long(er) haul for everyone to get a nice return on this investment. This country is too rich to not end up being some kind of world player in financial arena. I know its not my job to worry about others in this investment but I truly hope that the pumpers I've become so familiar with in the last month or so didnt drive folks to invest beyond their means.

These Iraqi politicians are no better than ours (D or R) in that they clearly put their own personal gain above the needs of their fellow countrymen..

This will pay off sooner or later....we all prefer sooner but remember, later will be good too.

Well put!!

As I understood it from months of them talking about it, unless I understood it wrong. once newer denoms are introduced, there will be a time frame to turn the older ones in, and at the end of that time frame, the older notes will be deemed worthless. HOPEFULLY we will still have this time frame to turn in our old notes(25,000 notes)....along WITH the rv.

I have never seen an article stating that, that was however stated by many gurus as to their beliefs of how it would work

Better call my family members back. Just convinced several to get into this. Good thing they didn't make the purchase yet. :(

Sounds like it's all over. :angry:

I just bought more, probably still will in the smaller denoms hoping for them to use the current ones.;)

I am not telling anyone to give up hope. I just do not trust them and read tonights article just in that fashion. That anything could happen. It is Iraq. On the chance that it can,,,,,,,I am still in.

That is what I meant, people here were talking about it :huh::unsure:

Just to be clear with MY intentions, I'm sticking with this till the end, regardless!

Me too precisely

Okay, is it just me? Did I have a bad day, you know the kind of bad day that it seems like everyone is talking in code and nothing makes sense. I preface this with I admire Phoenix and follow his posts faithfully. The post and this disection seems like a yo-yo. Negative/Positve Old Iraq/New Iraq. Is it just me???

Well Thank God...I was beginning to think it was just me...don't think any other post had made my head spin as much as this one...can't even tell whos being positive or negitive or agreeing or disagreeing with each other....its like everyone is just talking in circles... :huh: the more I read the more I felt the water rising up around me!!

Edited by jandantexas

Well Thank God...I was beginning to think it was just me...don't think any other post had made my head spin as much as this one...can't even tell whos being positive or negitive or agreeing or disagreeing with each other....its like everyone is just talking in circles... :huh: the more I read the more I felt the water rising up around me!!

Sorry you two felt that way, no was not intended to be negative just objective. So no it was not negative.;)

"IF" it's true that the employees and government workers haven't been paid for November..........and.......

"IF" it's true that the smart card is being revalued to 250 Dinar vs 1,250......and........

"IF" it's true that Malaki is holding a press conference on the 21st......and........

"IF" it's true that the IMF will pull funding from Iraq if they don't get the government completed and the Chapter 7 removed by the established deadline......

then....................

I'd say...........................

The RV is upon us. B) B) B) B) B)

Later would NOT be ok. Too many people here already have lost hope in the current economy, and are counting on this RV to change lives. I'm afraid if something else happens to push this RV into next year, that there will be a lot of people in serious trouble.

I agree 100%. I just dont think they (GOI) care abuot that one way or the other.....they are politicians. I'm hoping for the best, thats for sure!

I'm not up to date on all this LOP talk, but is this the 1st ime we've seen an article like this that included talk of the Kurdish language on the dinar?

Could it be that thats been one of the hold ups? Maybe the lower denoms are being held back until they could include the Kurds

Maybe thats what they've been doing for months.

Of course the NIQD was 1st released back in 2003 right? So why wait till now to have that be an issue?

RiverStyx brings up some very valid points. The debate is interesting

Any help on my questions would be appreciated

Semper Fi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As much as you disect the post you still forget how little Venezuela impact on the world is or even Germany for that matter. If you feel the need to compare Iraq to another situation you will have no such luck. Iraq is projecting economic growth that is equal to China. This can't be accomplished by their government without following the plan laid out. I know were you say where is the proof of such plan...well several people in this form have brought information forward in the last few years that gives me confidence. I would even say how strange it is to me that all of the countries in the world have made positive statements towards Iraq and their progress. The speculation for me is the rate now...i feel educated enough to know Iraq will not delete or lop a currency we (us) helped fund.

Very well said Brandedbabe!!

Sorry you two felt that way, no was not intended to be negative just objective. So no it was not negative.;)

RiverStyx... no no no I didn't take your stuff as negative. I felt you posted for information, thank you for posting it. The article itself was making me dizzy and I am glad I wasn't the only one feeling like that. Please keep posting and helping. Best wishes!!!! :D

• Upvote 1

I just do not understand why so many are so fearful of a loss. Fear is the killer of all good things coming your way. Let go and remain FAITHFUL. No one not even the greatest economist will be able to understand the blessings of the amazing RV that is pending. You only think the Iraqi's are in charge, they aren't. This major event will take place regardless of who says it cannot or will not. It is in no man's hands, Money is an energy from the Creator just as eveyrthing else is in this Divine Creation we refer to as the earth or Cosmos and Macrocosmos is and that ONE which created it is in charge. Because the money enerigies or flow has been dammed up due to negative vibrations in and about our planet it is building and building and ready to overflow that dam. It is just a trickle now but soon very soon those energy waters, those molecules of his breath will come thundering and blazing over the dam of negative energy disolving it as it rushes over planet into all of the hands that worked to keep money energy moving in spite of the big dam that looked so lmpenetrable. Try if you will for one day each time that you read something negative to reverse the power of that negative regarding the Iraqi Dinar RV and then try seeing the outcome exactly as you desire it to be. In fact see it, feel it and know it. That real Faith and not faith that is blown apart each time someone comes along to challenge your faith in the RV with negative statements.

Fear destroys love, faith and calming peace in your life and the lives of others! Come now think with your thoughts forwe are American's and as such are fearless, remember? There were just a handful of untrained patriots who took on a huge army with indomitable FAITH in real Freedom and because they did we are graced to be American's living in a free society where no one may spread fear propaganda or tell you there is no hope! The Iraqi Dinar is an instrument of rising properity just as George Washington was talking about in his quote.....

If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War. -George Washington

You win the war against negative posts by allowing Faith to replace fear every moment of every day.

God Bless America and you!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post.......I made this investment knowing there would be risks.....Iraq has more to worry about than us that invested........they will have to answer to countries like the USA, China, etc......I do not believe they can screw the entire world.......If they possibly could they would.......they don't really care about the majority of the Iraqi people.....most have little water or electrical services.........the rich in Iraq are doing fine as well as wealthy foreign workers in Iraq......We just have to wait for the wealthy lawmakers to get enough pressure to RV the currency....they can live as they are now for a long time....

Very well said Brandedbabe!!

Thank you Cheif...I enjoy the Lop articals because I spent several countless hours researching the possiblity of a Lop. The only country I can find that had success was Turkey and they dropped the zeros to avoid inflation and the handling of money. But when the CBI's Muhammad says that Iraq is to small a country to handle 27 trillion dinars and wants to lower the amount of dinar in circulation to 27 billion people are taking that number as the truth. The truth is all denominations were printed at once and we have not even seen the lower denominated currency on the market. So you can subtract that 27 trillion to almost 10 trillion based on that alone. If you read into the factual information on what caused the war that also should calm peoples fear of a lop because the US used the weapons of mass distruction as an excuse to go to war in reality the US went to war because Saddam moved his oil sales from the dollar to the euro and was showing bigger profits by making that move. Saddam was encouraging other countries to do the same and even started the oil for food program. The US only has to print money to buy oil because of the dollars hedge status and when you force a country like the US to move food for oil it takes away for the gdp....its not rocket science people..

The US helped fund the printing of currency and they control all of the contracts that have been signed in Iraq. With that much influence over a country and you think that the dinar will not have the most powerful influence over the middle east? Iraq will have the strongest currency in the east and the US will have a researve of that currency based off the speculation from us....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1