Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

something else to consider........

kooshqueen

Just another thought as to why this may happen sooner rather than later, our US government just received a 65 billion dollar loan (I believe that's the correct amount) at the beginning of Oct to keep the government running thru Dec 3! That much money for 2 months of operating??? Of course that's a debate to be held another day and place but sure makes me believe that they have a really good reason among many others to get this thing done SOON!!!

• Upvote 1

O is the puppet of george soros.....our current lame duck congress is in lock step (or goose step) with the idea of driving down the value of our currency

this will allow big financeers to buy everything up at a super value....

our former administration did appear to have a plan for this RV to help our economy.....i doubt O has the same plan.....

its definately time to take the purse strings back from the demo's and soros

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

O is the puppet of george soros.....our current lame duck congress is in lock step (or goose step) with the idea of driving down the value of our currency

our former administration did appear to have a plan for this RV to help our economy.....i doubt O has the same plan.....

Here, Here... I Agree...

rd

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You called it right. Soros helped get Obama elected and has been playing him like a violin. G. Beck is on to Soros and I hope can help expose his behind the scenes manipulations. Soros might well be the most dangerous man in the world.....centainly the most dangerous to the U.S. - to our freedoms and our future. He must be stopped.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anyone remember the James Bond Movie "Tomorrow Never Dies" ? About an international media mogul who manipulates world news as a way to control the governments. Am I the only one that thinks it's based on the business affairs of George Soros??? Just Sayin'

Anyone remember the James Bond Movie "Tomorrow Never Dies" ? About an international media mogul who manipulates world news as a way to control the governments. Am I the only one that thinks it's based on the business affairs of George Soros??? Just Sayin'

Either that or it's where Soros get his inspiration from. B)

Edited by JugDawg1