Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things that make you go oooooom!

BOOBOODOG

That guy is a crock of crap. He used to say invest in the dinar. It's good for you to buy in now. Do it! Then he turned around and said don't buy don't buy, it wont RV till 2020. He's full of it.

Thats correct. He is very anti-Dinar now and says we're all crazy for investing in it and to sell our Dinar.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have only been involved with this dinar ride for about 2 1/2 months so I am not up on the past value of Kuwait Dinar. He made a statement that it had a 2.00 value. The video was from May 2010, and this time the value is about 3.57. Has the value came up that much since may, or is he wrong on that point?

Here he is totally flipped flopped

wink.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jYsYe_pU6Y4

This guy sounds like he is a bandwagoner. People like this are confuzed with most of there statements ans actions. They say what hear and not of which they have done research on.

If he were to follow current events, he might just change his mind again, and again and again. His first stand was correct, IMO. What is $120. People blow that on just one night out.

So people make your own choices.

Go RV

this one is from today..

I'm confused. All the rest of the comments seem to be on Jack De Angelis (who I can't stand BTW!). But when I click this link I find a fantastic interview with Talibani by a French journalist. Not sure how the glitch occurred, but I'm glad it did! So great to see an elected Iraqi official speaking positively about the future.

That guy is a crock of crap. He used to say invest in the dinar. It's good for you to buy in now. Do it! Then he turned around and said don't buy don't buy, it wont RV till 2020. He's full of it.

Tony is right about this. listen to all his videos. he changed his tune without providing a solid reason why. I was gonna post yesterday but had no time. thanks Tony,

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 1

listen jack is just confused and tired of all the "Rumor" Scams... Its all BS... this forum is full of it.. and he is sick of seeing people spend their last dollar on DINAR because its GOING TO RV TOMORROW because my BOOTS ON THE GROUND says so.... I talk to jack all the time... i met him after he believed in RV.. watch these 2 videos... this im 100000x ahead of jackk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXpcHmXzqh0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzt-7mQAUME

Tony is right about this. listen to all his videos. he changed his tune without providing a solid reason why. I was gonna post yesterday but had no time. thanks Tony,

NOT TRUE....he provided a reason! Its NOT solid and makes him look like a cry baby......"they wouldn't come see him, wouldn't get on the radio with him, were too busy to spend time with him" well Boo Hoo!

To me it sounds like he sold Dinar to the tune of 100's of Millions, out of his own mouth! Wanna bet he is not willing to refund any of the money he made on this investment as he runs down those who did just the same as he did? Any one can set up a camera in their office and put a sport coat on, it doesn't make them important! this guy makes me want to puke!

Jesus had a words for this guy......Hypocrite, Pharisee! All we can do is pray for this guys Rectal Craniumidis condition!

watching these 2 videos -- also invest in the Iraq Stock?? What are there? 93 co's on thier exchange?? So invest in the CBI and Warka bank, and the Iraqi Exchange, and the various co's listed on thier exchange?

Open an acct in the CBI?? This all sounds like feasible, and reasonable advice -- This is no different than waiting for the RV,

Invest a little in ea of the co's trading on the Iraqi Exchange as well.

This was VERY informative -- Thank you Mike for your post.

watching these 2 videos -- also invest in the Iraq Stock?? What are there? 93 co's on thier exchange?? So invest in the CBI and Warka bank, and the Iraqi Exchange, and the various co's listed on thier exchange?

Open an acct in the CBI?? This all sounds like feasible, and reasonable advice -- This is no different than waiting for the RV,

Invest a little in ea of the co's trading on the Iraqi Exchange as well.

This was VERY informative -- Thank you Mike for your post.

nooo problem.. i go on his show ever so often