Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo is Expected to grow by 28%

TBnhispower

Anyone see the article on the front of AOL this morning? It stated that Warren Buffet has invested in Wells Fargo, and that It is expected to grow by 28% this next year. In this economy I can't imagine any bank growing that much without a major event ............like an RV! I know, no link. Sorry but I am technologically illiterate. Anyone else see it?

The fact that they recently bought Wachovia may have a great deal to do with increasing their value ,as Wachovia has a large number of bank branches up and down the eastern U.S. seaboard. This will bring a large number of people to the Wells Fargo Co. that are account holders with Wachovia. It will serve to increase the companies , already , substantial holdings. :D

The fact that they recently bought Wachovia may have a great deal to do with increasing their value ,as Wachovia has a large number of bank branches up and down the eastern U.S. seaboard. This will bring a large number of people to the Wells Fargo Co. that are account holders with Wachovia. It will serve to increase the companies , already , substantial holdings. :D

EXACTLY!!!!!!