Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update??

jgable01

Just a quick question. SteveI, zzzzzzzzz and the others that were bringing the hottest of updates, is there anything new? Not trying to leach or anything just curious. You guys are awesome and much appreciated.

zzzzzzzzz is trying very hard to put something together as quickly as possible. I did get a text from him and it is on this top to do list.

I will personally keep you posted as I hear something new.

Thank you and God Bless.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 9

zzzzzzzzz is trying very hard to put something together as quickly as possible. I did get a text from him and it is on this top to do list.

I will personally keep you posted as I hear something new.

Thank you and God Bless.

Thank you both!

• Upvote 2

Steve it was my understanding you were to be in bagdad?

Yes making arrangements to go. I have business and personal affairs that need to be in order prior to me going. I made a promise to my new wife that I would get my personal (well for the lack of better words will and trust) transferred out of my ex-wife name first to her. I will not share any more on that personal topic.

I hope that answered your question without sounding negative or being evasive on my attentions.

God Bless.

• Upvote 7

Hi Steve were you associated with the cc call the other night? The reason I ask is I tried to use that Group address and it didn't go through. Thank-you for all you do.

I have only been involved in one, and that was last week.

God Bless.

• Upvote 2

Yes making arrangements to go. I have business and personal affairs that need to be in order prior to me going. I made a promise to my new wife that I would get my personal (well for the lack of better words will and trust) transferred out of my ex-wife name first to her. I will not share any more on that personal topic.

I hope that answered your question without sounding negative or being evasive on my attentions.

God Bless.

Kudos to you for honoring your wife's wishes...don't blame her a bit for requesting....God forbid something happen to you, that would not be something she should have to stress about.... BE SAFE in your travels!!

If I may direct your attention to this thread:

Steve and others have some OUTSTANDING comments in it, including some thoughts by Steve on a rate. He also discusses a potential upcoming CC if everyone can be pulled together. It's a 4 page thread that was started yesterday, but for those who haven't read it it, it's WELL WORTH IT. Some great back and forth and in mind, a top ten post from an educational standpoint.

Edited by ThankAVet
  • Upvote 3

Yes making arrangements to go. I have business and personal affairs that need to be in order prior to me going. I made a promise to my new wife that I would get my personal (well for the lack of better words will and trust)

You are a good man SteveI, thank you for all you do....good move to protect your new bride....God Bless you and yours...be safe

• Upvote 2

I know there are a lot of people looking for answers, but Steve has asked several times, very politely, to not keep referring to his upcoming trip to another foreign country of great interest to all of us. If he's out of touch for awhile, I know it's because he is working hard to help us all get the answers we seek on our investment. He, zzzzzzzzz, Viper, Railroader and many others, are fantastic sources of information, but please give them a chance to breath and get the info to us.

God speed Steve!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know there are a lot of people looking for answers, but Steve has asked several times, very politely, to not keep referring to his upcoming trip to another foreign country of great interest to all of us. If he's out of touch for awhile, I know it's because he is working hard to help us all get the answers we seek on our investment. He, zzzzzzzzz, Viper, Railroader and many others, are fantastic sources of information, but please give them a chance to breath and get the info to us.

God speed Steve!

Not to mention that these people also probably have a life outside of this message board. Patience!Patience!

• Upvote 2

goi needs to be formed=rv

pm=rv

hc law needs to be passed=rv

rate is in 2010 budget

rate is in 2011 budget

shabibi in new york =rv

rv before holiday

rv after holiday

I have breaking news I don't think anyone knows what is going on. guess what? All the Intel is wrong and I don't have any contacts in Iraq to out. Or any contacts that work in the bank because the banks I use and deal with welsfargo, bank of oklahoma have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to dinar. I guess I could just make up stuff and post it as Intel just like the rest of them. just saying looks kinda suspicious to me.I will hold on to my dinar just in case something happens, anything happens.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8