Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anyone have the 2011 Budget for iraq

uncs

Ok, I think everyone know what I am trying to do here (figure out the rate). All you numbers people out there if you look in the 2011 budget and compare it to the 2010 budget can you determine the increase or decrease to help determine the rate? Beveryones thoughts

Go RV.

Ok, I think everyone know what I am trying to do here (figure out the rate). All you numbers people out there if you look in the 2011 budget and compare it to the 2010 budget can you determine the increase or decrease to help determine the rate? Beveryones thoughts

The only thing that anyone has seen is the proposed 2011 budget. You shouldn't be able to figure anything out because while they were expecting the RI/RV early in 2010 they wrote the budget in IQD ... they then had to hide it from us (grayed out area) so we couldn't figure it out. Additionally, no departments budget worked without the RI/RV and concessions had to be made. This year ... the 2011 budget is written apparently in good old USD so no matter the circumstance they have a constant since it is still the reserve currency of the world. It is what we said they should have done in Feb, March, April ... it would have saved them tons of grief.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

wait..........wait...what is this in my back pocket? Hmmmmm it says 2011 Budget for .........................Dang, no its my rental agreement from Budget Rent-A-Car for a 2011 Chevy Malibu. Sorry can't help..................................................GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1