Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FREE RV Wealth Management Lesson

Phoenix

Free RV Wealth Management Lesson From Dan the Man!

OMG, Now I am the wife who will be trying to stop my husband's spending before we even get the money......I want it to last a lifetime so I can live financially independent with HIM ! I think my nightmares are starting already. Hubby just recieved a Gun Catalog in the mail today. God help me ! All I want is my old house of 40 years painted, a ceiling fan, some crown moulding, a car for myself since i haven't had one since he lost his job, new carpet and an oven. I haven't had an oven in 30 years. My gift will be to my kids who won't have to worry about us in our old age, we are already there. I want to live in a very nice nursing home and visit the kids, not live with them.......! I want to afford to give my children the gifts of my choice for Christmas and Birthdays and not just the ones on sale with a 20% discount card....! I'm praying for RV to go at 3.00....Please God !

• Upvote 1

In the spirit of good humor and impendinging revelry, I present to you "The RV Bachelor's Prayer"

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

The RV shall come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this rate our daily bread. I shall pay may taxes on time, if not ahead of schedule. You know that the government will get theirs, no matter what.

Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass and 'hate' against us cause they're gonna hate us a lot more when this goes through.

Lead us not into temptation of scallywags and gold diggers, maipulators, scandalous encounters and sordid affairs, fair weather friends and sometimey family members but deliver us from evil babby momma drama and bill collectors.

For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever. I just hope my funds last that long...

Amen.

• Upvote 2

In the spirit of good humor and impendinging revelry, I present to you "The RV Bachelor's Prayer"

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

The RV shall come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this rate our daily bread. I shall pay may taxes on time, if not ahead of schedule. You know that the government will get theirs, no matter what.

Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass and 'hate' against us cause they're gonna hate us a lot more when this goes through.

Lead us not into temptation of scallywags and gold diggers, maipulators, scandalous encounters and sordid affairs, fair weather friends and sometimey family members but deliver us from evil babby momma drama and bill collectors.

For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever. I just hope my funds last that long...

Amen.

That ROCKS!

Actually, I'm kind of looking forward to having a few gold diggers around...as long as they behave themselves and are willing to share. :P

Speaking of which, here's my two favorite gold digger!

post-22379-12902008749_thumb.jpg

post-22379-129020089064_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tiffany23