Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR FAITHFUL

BobbyToGo

It's no mystery why so many people blithely dismiss this endeavor without giving it any serious consideration. The same desire for 'social conformity' also convinced most everyone for centuries, long ago, that the Earth was flat and the Universe spun around us. Man (and Woman), until only recently, would never fly, much less go to the Moon. It's much easier to do nothing, take no risks, not 'rock the boat' and not 'go against the flow'. So many folks, even some very smart ones, can't or won't wrap their heads around the possibility, and indeed the probability, of the IQD revaluing. That's understandable. Perhaps they are paralyzed by the fear of "snake oil" salesmen or other schemes meant to lure hapless victims away from their hard earned money. One thing is for sure, no one ever did anything by doing nothing and taking no risks!

Some who hold IQD have given this quite a bit of thought from a logical and fairly thoughtful perspective, some hold it because friends or family convinced them to, some hold it on faith, alone, and some probably hold it just because the possessed clown doll in their room told them to. Whatever the motivation, we Dinar holders all made a leap of faith and the end result will be equally satisfying.

I must say that, though I am perfectly sane and normal, some of you are a bit wacky and strange. You know who you are. Having said that, I feel like a kinship has developed, at times dysfunctional and contentious but always, always entertaining. We "Dinar Faithful" are going through something special together and will soon be rewarded. Thanks to all who have posted, chatted or otherwise contributed for sharing this experience with me.

I am sure that, after the RV, your 'flat Earther', "man will never fly", "it can't happen to me" acquaintances will be more than happy to laud your insight (kiss your butt) for any number of reasons.

BobbyToGo

• Upvote 4

My math professor was once asked, how is it possible that we just happen to live on a planet that is perfect for human life....when there must be billions if not trillions of planets out there that can't support life. His reply was....when you go out to play golf...can you determine what blade of grass your ball will land on...what's the chance of you picking it out? Slim and none....but yet it must land on some blade of grass....we just happen to be that one!

Half of everything that happens to us depends on luck...being born in America (for most of us) in the modern age is already like winning the lotto of life. While 60% of the world would be happy just to have access to fresh water! We are truely blessed! :)

If it RV...awesome...if I wake up tomorrow and the toliet flushes...it's still awesome! :P

• Upvote 8

My math professor was once asked, how is it possible that we just happen to live on a planet that is perfect for human life....when there must be billions if not trillions of planets out there that can't support life. His reply was....when you go out to play golf...can you determine what blade of grass your ball will land on...what's the chance of you picking it out? Slim and none....but yet it must land on some blade of grass....we just happen to be that one!

Half of everything that happens to us depends on luck...being born in America (for most of us) in the modern age is already like winning the lotto of life. While 60% of the world would be happy just to have access to fresh water! We are truely blessed! smile.gif

If it RV...awesome...if I wake up tomorrow and the toliet flushes...it's still awesome! tongue.gif

Your professor sounds like an evolutionist, No chance in the world, that things just happen. GOD knows how many hairs are on your thick skull. And if your going to flush, Throw that stuff the professor's filled your head with along with the crap, Hey......it's crap too.............Thanks.......Go RVcool.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Half of everything that happens to us depends on luck...being born in America (for most of us) in the modern age is already like winning the lotto of life. While 60% of the world would be happy just to have access to fresh water! We are truely blessed! :)

If it RV...awesome...if I wake up tomorrow and the toliet flushes...it's still awesome! :P

Agreed 100%.

• Upvote 1

Half of everything that happens to us depends on luck...being born in America (for most of us) in the modern age is already like winning the lotto of life. While 60% of the world would be happy just to have access to fresh water! We are truely blessed! smile.gif

If it RV...awesome...if I wake up tomorrow and the toliet flushes...it's still awesome! tongue.gif

Nice job ... Americans tend to dismiss the fact that we are so blessed ... many don't even realize their blessing.

Flushing toilets ... sweet!

• Upvote 1

GOD IS THE BEST EXPLANATION FOR A UNIVERSE THAT SUPPORTS LIFE

Astrophysicists have been discovering that the Big Bang appears to have been incredibly fine-tuned. Stephen Hawking describes the situation,

"...the universe and the laws of physics seem to have been specifically designed for us. If any one of about 40 physical qualities had more than slightly different values, life as we know it could not exist: Either atoms would not be stable, or they wouldn't combine into molecules, or the stars wouldn't form the heavier elements, or the universe would collapse before life could develop, and so on..."

The numerical values of the different natural forces like gravity, electromagnetism, subatomic forces, charges of electrons, etc. "just happened" to fall into an extremely narrow range that is conducive for life to exist. Minute changes in any one of these forces would have destroyed the possibility for life and in most cases destroyed the universe itself.

Consider these examples from among dozens:

1. The Proton/Electron Mass Ratio is 1836 to 1.

- Had it been slightly different, there would be no chemistry.

2. Yet the electrical charge of the proton and the electron are exactly equal numerically.

- Had they been fractionally different, hydrogen atoms would repel one another, and there would be no galaxies.

3. If the strong force (the force that binds protons and neutrons in the nucleus) was just

- 2% less, it would have destroyed all nuclei essential to life

- 2% more, it would have prevented the formation of protons and therefore matter

4. If the expansion rate of the universe was

-less by one part in a million million, the universe would have collapsed very early

-greater by one part in a million, galaxies, stars and planets would never have formed.

and I have a link for you. :)http://www.michaelhorner.com/articles/doesGodexist/index.html

Have Faith

• Upvote 1

Nice job ... Americans tend to dismiss the fact that we are so blessed ... many don't even realize their blessing.

Flushing toilets ... sweet!

Not just Americans; my friends can never understand why I'm always so positive and never get stressed out. We really should be grateful for so many things we take for granted on a daily basis. We are free, able to just get up and go without curfews. We have clean air to breathe and so many opportunities at our disposal. I'm healthy and have experienced a lot of life which many people haven't. I always try to find a positive note in everything that happens to me even if it seems bad at first.

• Upvote 1

Opportunity + Preparation = LUCK !!!!

• Upvote 1

wow Tiffiny23, your math professor must really be a man of faith if he truly believes what he stated ... that this globe were rotating around on is just shear luck that we are somehow alive here , how many other places does he think are like this planet ?

not to sure about the golf ball Illustration but there sure are a bunch of goof balls rolling around ..JMO :D