Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feeling Like A Fool

crack

I actually talked to a guy i work with who was an investor. He laughed at me and told me i got ripped off, and it made me sad. But like people said before nothing ventured nothing gained, and actually i just got on the roller coaster the 10th of Dec. I could only imagine how you guys have been feeling all these years..Oh also someone was saying they did not tell there friends, well i got lucky and a friend told me. Even if the Dinar does not turn out i will be glad he told me, cause i know in the end he's just trying to help.

Now that is a great attitude to have. You are right, your friend must really care about you to risk being ridiculed by trying to help you. You should thank them, if you haven't already.

Although I do watch the chat room some, I don't usually post on here or reply to post. I tend to believe whatever we think from day to has no baring on the outcome of anything. It will be what it proves to be when it becomes an obvious reality. Only then will the evidence bare witness to what is truth. My dad used to always say, "better to be believed as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

• Upvote 1

Well to defend the guy who was making fun of me was a stock broker, he's now a pharmacist, and he tells me about his investments often. But he said something that bothered me he said "what..you bought the actual currency? You got ripped off, who do you think is gonna buy it?" At that time i really had no answer i thought well ****..what did i get myself into..(note: i did jump into this without much thought) I still kinda wonder how companies make money selling currency low then buying it back high..i mean i know they charge like 10 percent to convert the money, so there's that. But for the past few days i have been reading and reading on the forums and i think i get the jest of everything now. However i have also wondered if these companies will actually buy our dinar back. Also a quick thanks to everyone on the forums for posting easy-ish examples to help us new people understand how this all works.

I've had to get to a place , where I dont hang on every RV prediction. It use to drive me crazy . My feeling is if someone asks you about the dinar then you can give em your opionion. I dont offer any info unless approached first. I also feel this is going to RV one day when we didnt even expect it.

Well to defend the guy who was making fun of me was a stock broker, he's now a pharmacist, and he tells me about his investments often. But he said something that bothered me he said "what..you bought the actual currency? You got ripped off, who do you think is gonna buy it?" At that time i really had no answer i thought well ****..what did i get myself into..(note: i did jump into this without much thought) I still kinda wonder how companies make money selling currency low then buying it back high..i mean i know they charge like 10 percent to convert the money, so there's that. But for the past few days i have been reading and reading on the forums and i think i get the jest of everything now. However i have also wondered if these companies will actually buy our dinar back. Also a quick thanks to everyone on the forums for posting easy-ish examples to help us new people understand how this all works.

Right now you can't sell or you can't sell easy but if a RV happens and the currency can be traded globally you can just go to your

local bank and trade the currency in for US dollars.

I got my dinars from a bank not a dealer I think I can sell to my bank now also (third federal)

For example I just came back from a trip from Canada went to bank of america and gave them my CAD and they converted to USD not rocket science. They will take a % though on the trade then there is the tax issues but I am not sure on the tax issues.

To me it's money spent.. You could sell it back to the dealer. Unless you needed the money so badly to put food on the table, I would just try and consider it money spent and it's gone. I see people spending money on trips, dinners out and starbucks. Nobody seems to kcik themselves that they spent money on other crap they don't need. I'd much rather have my dinar then any amount of dinners out and starbucks anyday. :tiphat:

Someone said in a very early post, don't buy unless you can afford to lose the money...actually, you would just break even or lose just a little if you wanted to turn in your dinar because you are afraid to continue, but why would you? All of us probably waste more money in a year on trivial things than what was invested in the dinar. I have learned to keep my dinar to myself and hope for the best. This site is a great way to vent, and express our disappointment if a date comes and goes. One of these days, the date will be correct and we will reap the benefits of riding that rollercoaster until it stops or breaks down. Hats off to all of us. :tiphat: GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

To me it's money spent.. You could sell it back to the dealer. Unless you needed the money so badly to put food on the table, I would just try and consider it money spent and it's gone. I see people spending money on trips, dinners out and starbucks. Nobody seems to kcik themselves that they spent money on other crap they don't need. I'd much rather have my dinar then any amount of dinners out and starbucks anyday. :tiphat:

Amen, SAG! :)

Someone said in a very early post, don't buy unless you can afford to lose the money...actually, you would just break even or lose just a little if you wanted to turn in your dinar because you are afraid to continue, but why would you? All of us probably waste more money in a year on trivial things than what was invested in the dinar. I have learned to keep my dinar to myself and hope for the best. This site is a great way to vent, and express our disappointment if a date comes and goes. One of these days, the date will be correct and we will reap the benefits of riding that rollercoaster until it stops or breaks down. Hats off to all of us. :tiphat: GO RV!!!

Very well said! :)

The fact that this thread is by far the most popular on this site, it just proves what I have been saying. We have been overwhelmed with lies and false prophets who have been 100% wrong! Now people need to vent their frustration as there hopes and dreams fade back into the twisted reality that is there lives. Just to give you and idea how outrageous this investment is think about this: I have invested over $100,000.00 into this investment. I did it by using OPM (other peoples money) through leveraging real estate that is paid for by tenants and the federal government. If even any of the rumors of a RV of 3-5 dollars comes true, I will be worth over a half a BILLION DOLLARS and I am just one guy with very little assets. Lets say George Soros decided to jump into the game and invest BILLIONS, which he could do in a blink of an eye. He could independently pay off the national debt or continue to use his massive wealth to continue the destruction of the US dollar. Do you believe I will be worth over a half a billion dollars or does something seem completely twisted about this picture.

No, I don't believe you will be worth a half billion dollars, because I don't believe you spent $ 100,000.00 on this investment. Not as negative as you are. Most people have invested less than $ 2,000.00, and even if most people invested $ 100,000.00, Iraq could support it. There are many investors that have invested $ 1,000,000.00 U.S. ( 3 at least that are part of Adam's VIP group ), and I don't think they question Iraq's ability to cover their investment. The reason most people will not invest in the dinar is because of all the negativity from people like you, and so called expert talk show trader's bashing the dinar. Most humans will not be invested in the dinar, and that makes this investment awesome. The upside is phenomenal, and as far as I'm concerned, there isn't a downside. We pay professional athletes $ 200,000,000.00 ( Alex Rodriguez ), and he's just one of many, and our country is dead broke, yet he gets paid. I think a country like Iraq that is debt free, and filthy rich in oil, will have no problem delivering once the RV/RI happens. As far as this being the most popular thread on this site, just shows you how negativity will keep people from investing in the dinar. Most people are faithless, and want instant gratification. If they don't get it right now, then this thread is what happens. The RV/RI will happen ( it has to because it is almost worthless), just wait and see the " Novel Event " as Phoenix has stated unfold. GOOOOOOOOO RV/RI November 2010.

Muchodinaro

• Upvote 1