Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please correct if wrong.

desimo

This is the way I am seeing things. Please correct if I am wrong.

1. The smart cards have been issued at 250 as opposed to 1250.

2. These smart cards have not been activated yet but represent our equivalent to our EBT cards that people depend upon to survive.

3. The GOI members have yet to be paid.

4. The 2011 budget is based upon a RV'ed rate of value for the dinar.

If this is all correct then I cannot have any other conclusion except that this thing is going to move and move really soon.

• Upvote 3

Correct from all that I understand except #3 I am not sure about the GOI being paid but though it was the Iraqi people that have been issued the smart card. I think that was what 2 of the 6 million people? Not sure but believe that is what I read. It is in the forums somewhere :blink:

But that is only who is holding the cards and not been paid but the rest,,,YES I agree with you on.;)

• Upvote 1

#'s 1 and 2 are in dispute amongst people on here

#3 is interesting but heres what i found dated 9 Nov 2010

I know this has been thrown around as far as the GOI not geting paid

I found this article on Aljazeera that was dated Nov 9, 2010

These are a few quotes and points i found interesting

Simply put, in Iraq, MP's are financially privileged, with perks and bonuses that put them ahead of even members of the US Congress.

Iraqi politicians make about $11,000 a month. In addition, they get a monthly allowance of more than $12,000 for housing and security, pay only six per cent of their base salary in taxes, and have already collected a non-refundable stipend of $90,000 after they were sworn in, in June.

By contrast, an average Iraqi civil servant gets paid around $600 a month, and estimates indicate that at least one in four Iraqis live below the poverty line.

So am i to assume all this talk about the GOI members wanting to get paid is false? Or am i misunderstanding the "not geting paid" theory?

Thanks for your help on my question

Semper Fi

Read more:

I asked this question but got no bites. Hopefully someone can help me/us thru ur post

#4 I have no idea

Thanks for your post

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is the way I am seeing things. Please correct if I am wrong.

1. The smart cards have been issued at 250 as opposed to 1250.

2. These smart cards have not been activated yet but represent our equivalent to our EBT cards that people depend upon to survive.

3. The GOI members have yet to be paid.

4. The 2011 budget is based upon a RV'ed rate of value for the dinar.

If this is all correct then I cannot have any other conclusion except that this thing is going to move and move really soon.

I'M SORRY BUT YOUR WHOLE POST IS NOT ACCURATE, DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW, BUT LOOK AT OTHER POST IN THE FORUM AND YOU WILL SEE. :D

I'M SORRY BUT YOUR WHOLE POST IS NOT ACCURATE, DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW, BUT LOOK AT OTHER POST IN THE FORUM AND YOU WILL SEE. :D

Come on ref if you're not gonna explain it or you can't explain it, why do ya gotta say that stuff. They're lookin for answers not asses. <_<B)

• Upvote 2