Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nuri al-Othman: the salaries of employees can receive the month of December following the end of the holiday directly

ThankAVet

Announcement of the Kurdistan Regional Government holiday on the occasion of Eid al-Adha as of today Sunday, 14/11/2010 campus wide range of state employees to receive salaries of the month of December by the Government has decided to award ahead of schedule.

The head of the Office of the Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan Regional Government (Nuri al-Othman) in the statement singled out the site Kordio: “The announcement came on holiday from Sunday in all public institutions and departments on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, and staff who have not received salaries for the month in December, which decided Government disbursed ahead of their place to receive their salaries directly after the end of the holiday.

http://bit.ly/b6Z5EG

• Upvote 1

Effin A!!!! Wooohooooooo that just basically said it's in place and just waiting for the announcement to me!!! Wooooohoooo rv is on the road coming towards full speed I'm going to be a naysayer and say it won't happen til.......... TOMORROW LOL jk just being optimistic no bashing plz

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry I don't see why state employees getting paid early even remotely means RV, but I like your enthusiasm.

think of it this way if they plan on withdrawing there old denoms to introduce the new ones would it be better to start now cause at the rate that they get paid that would defet the purpose of trying to retain the larger notes dont you thing? so as a sign of them getting paid early to me means that they will get the new denoms out faster to alot of people if its true that the new denoms are already in the atms according to alot of people with intel on this site

Getting paid early means just the opposite. In fact it could mean more delays from a lack of motivation. They could be paying themselve in advance knowing the many obstacles they will face. If you could get paid in advance you would too. They are making up the rules as they go. On Monday the 15th we will witness yet another violation of their constitution as they will ignore the smart card deadline and just issue yet another extension. As we acomplish one milestone we then learn of six more yet to be accomplished. It just never ends!!!!!!

Getting paid early means just the opposite. In fact it could mean more delays from a lack of motivation. They could be paying themselve in advance knowing the many obstacles they will face. If you could get paid in advance you would too. They are making up the rules as they go. On Monday the 15th we will witness yet another violation of their constitution as they will ignore the smart card deadline and just issue yet another extension. As we acomplish one milestone we then learn of six more yet to be accomplished. It just never ends!!!!!!

ugh negitivity , how can people be negative at a potential time like this?? especally the people that NEED this should be the happiest(not saying that you need it im just saying in general) i for one am excited as hell, it might be my age(19) or just always having a positive state of mind all the time but to me i see progress and all i kno is that it will only get better!!!! so turn that new cheek and try it be positive for 2 hours and see how AWESOME IT IS =] trust me

• Upvote 2

I fully believe this will happen. I just made an accurate observation as to the never ending process that we are seeing unfold. The time will come but this has been an adventure.

I completely understand what you're saying and I'm not really arguing against you but it seems to me that they are too far gone in GOI formation to start playing that "Draggin their feet game". Again, it seems to me, that if they do start playing that game again they would be cutting their own throats. LITERALLY! Just my thought. B)

Anyone see that movie with Tom Hanks, I think it was called, Money Pit. And yes I do realize this shows my age a little. Every time he asked the construction workers how much longer all they would answer was "Two weeks". Even after that two weeks was up. It was kinda running joke throughout the movie. BUT in the end IT ALL WORKED OUT!!!!!!!! Sometimes life imitates art and sometimes art imitates life.

Doesntbreak

• Upvote 1