Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For those who have read my posts

jwprimerica

Let me start by saying thank you to all who have contributed to furthering our knowledge of the developments of this investment. I have never been one to give my opinion on date or rate, but I will share one small thing that I found very intriguing... I have a site that I love to use http://www.al-bab.com/arab/news/iraq.htm <-- That one. What I love most about this site is the fact that it is based overseas, and for a couple of reasons. Many of the links if you look at them will direct you to news articles that are on MANY different servers and websites. Such as the Washington Post, and Newsweek, Yahoo News, so on and so forth. I check this site daily and have found many of the the articles posted to be contradictory (in a good way) to what has been posted on this site. I have noticed a trend when someone who claims to be "in the know" states for example that Allawi was to be named PM, that a few days later (but before it was announced on here) that this was not the case. I have refrained from posting for a while because I wanted to see how legitimate my information was. Granted, I have pulled numerous articles from other sites, but the major ones, such as Turkey investing into the ISX, the launching of a 3.4 billion dollar fund, and other things that show stimulation and growth of the economy as it pertains to investments, I have gathered from this hub if you will. Point being this, there has NEVER, EVER been anything posted to that site that has anything to do with the RV...... Until now..... Before you get too excited, let me explain. What I am going to post is not from a news article, which is also odd, but in my opinion not something that should be discarded because the link to the original article is on the page that was posted to al-bab. It's right here that I am going to reiterate... I am not a guy that claims to have unspoken contacts in the middle east, as a vet, YES I have heard some things from friends, but not viable enough to post in here for fear of letting anyone down just in case I received unintentional misinformation. I do want to also state, that the information I have received from this site has NEVER been wrong. That being said, this somehow made it into the lineup of articles posted on that site. http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=578623 I am taking this with a grain of salt and not claiming it to be a clear cut sign that the announcement is going to be tomorrow, or even this week for that matter. But what I do want to point out is that the two replies to the original article are what were posted to al-bab, not this http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/253259/so-iraq-has-government-now-what-michael-rubin# <-- the original article. I find it strange that any speculative media would make it onto this webpage for one reason. Throughout all of the hype about who would be PM, or when Iraq would form their GOI, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc... There was never an article that was put out that wasn't confirmed within a day or two to be true, just sayin, that's a fact. Is it a good sign? Man I hope so. I really hope this helps, and is a hint that this is closer than I thought. Thank you for your time.

-J

• Upvote 8

Let me start by saying thank you to all who have contributed to furthering our knowledge of the developments of this investment. I have never been one to give my opinion on date or rate, but I will share one small thing that I found very intriguing... I have a site that I love to use http://www.al-bab.com/arab/news/iraq.htm <-- That one. What I love most about this site is the fact that it is based overseas, and for a couple of reasons. Many of the links if you look at them will direct you to news articles that are on MANY different servers and websites. Such as the Washington Post, and Newsweek, Yahoo News, so on and so forth. I check this site daily and have found many of the the articles posted to be contradictory (in a good way) to what has been posted on this site. I have noticed a trend when someone who claims to be "in the know" states for example that Allawi was to be named PM, that a few days later (but before it was announced on here) that this was not the case. I have refrained from posting for a while because I wanted to see how legitimate my information was. Granted, I have pulled numerous articles from other sites, but the major ones, such as Turkey investing into the ISX, the launching of a 3.4 billion dollar fund, and other things that show stimulation and growth of the economy as it pertains to investments, I have gathered from this hub if you will. Point being this, there has NEVER, EVER been anything posted to that site that has anything to do with the RV...... Until now..... Before you get too excited, let me explain. What I am going to post is not from a news article, which is also odd, but in my opinion not something that should be discarded because the link to the original article is on the page that was posted to al-bab. It's right here that I am going to reiterate... I am not a guy that claims to have unspoken contacts in the middle east, as a vet, YES I have heard some things from friends, but not viable enough to post in here for fear of letting anyone down just in case I received unintentional misinformation. I do want to also state, that the information I have received from this site has NEVER been wrong. That being said, this somehow made it into the lineup of articles posted on that site. http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=578623 I am taking this with a grain of salt and not claiming it to be a clear cut sign that the announcement is going to be tomorrow, or even this week for that matter. But what I do want to point out is that the two replies to the original article are what were posted to al-bab, not this http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/253259/so-iraq-has-government-now-what-michael-rubin# <-- the original article. I find it strange that any speculative media would make it onto this webpage for one reason. Throughout all of the hype about who would be PM, or when Iraq would form their GOI, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc... There was never an article that was put out that wasn't confirmed within a day or two to be true, just sayin, that's a fact. Is it a good sign? Man I hope so. I really hope this helps, and is a hint that this is closer than I thought. Thank you for your time.

-J

I'm feeling amazement and disbelief. Is awesome that you are sharing.

That sound you hear is *EXHALING HAPPILY & LOUDLY*

So yeah. Give or take 7 days. The RV will bloom like a rose.

The ground is rich soil and plowed, and rained on. And the little mustard seed of faith is opened, to create MAJOR FRUITS OF WEALTH.

I say.

:P

• Upvote 4

I opened the first link with no problem.

I opened the third link and what is below is from there.

But when I opened the second link ... it had the flavor of a dinar sight so I went to the bottom of the page and hit home to investigate further ... it began to open up multiple windows one after the other at lucianne.com but with a /doubleclick extension (and more) ... there were 1/2 a dozen open and more opening when I finally got it killed off in task manager. It didn't leave me all warm and fuzzy! Not blaming you ... just telling others what happened to me.

Obviously, if I posted the article below I found the original helpful.

Peace

Doc31

So Iraq has a government. Now what?

November 13, 2010 4:25 P.M. By Michael Rubin icon_homepage_12x13.jpgI’ve been offline for a few days doing some work in Sarajevo ahead of the Bosnian deployment to Afghanistan, so I’m late with a posting about the new Iraqi government. Rather than rehash what others have written, just a few thoughts as we look ahead and, perhaps, as we reconsider the last eight months:

• Already many diplomats, analysts, and pundits are talking about how fractious the new Iraqi government is. They are right. The irony, however, is that many of the same people have argued for a unity government that includes all major political blocs. This is one of those knee-jerk positions that drives me nuts. Of course unity governments are fractious. And of course they don’t work well. Would the U.S. government function well if, after President Obama’s victory, we insisted he give 45 percent of the executive slots to McCain’s people? Would Rahm Emanuel work well sharing a cubicle with Karl Rove? I understand the desire to have greater representation so that no one feels disenfranchised, but are unity governments the best way to accomplish this? The answer is no: It would be better if local representation were better developed, and the relationship between local government and Baghdad better defined. Most people forget that Iraq is also supposed to have a bicameral legislature according to its constitution. And yet, very little has been done to bring a council of the regions into reality. And both the Coalition Provisional Authority and the U.S. Embassy were horrendous at developing local government. If regional parties that get shut out of the governing coalition still maintained dominant control over day-to-day affairs in regions where they are strong — even absent formal federalism — it could create a check against Baghdad’s tyranny against the minority. At the same time, allowing some parties to govern without others would both promote efficiency and increase accountability.

• Jalal Talabani is going to be president for a second term. Fine. But what are the contingency plans if he doesn’t live through his term? He is getting old, and his health isn’t great. I’d say chances are better than even that we will have a state funeral in the next four years. Should Talabani pass away, are the Kurds going to be happy without the presidency? Will the Kurds then try to bring down the government to restart negotiations?

• It’s also important to remember why the Kurds want Talabani in office. It’s not for the same reasons the Americans traditionally like good ol’ Mam Jalal: it’s not because he’s a jovial fellow who can talk to any party and make ephemeral if somewhat contradictory promises to anyone that asks. Rather, the Kurds wanted Talabani to have the presidency because they are scared to death his return to Iraqi Kurdistan would ignite the factional fighting with Masud Barzani’s Kurdistan Democratic Party, and perhaps re-engage in the dirty war of yore. (Some people in Iraqi Kurdistan would still like to know where the approximately 3,000 people arrested by Talabani and Barzani in the 1990s are; hence, the increasing tendency among some of their relatives to talk about both as “Little Saddams.” Not all mass graves were dug by Baathists; the Kurds did their share of digging as well).

• It’s time to correct a few mistakes. Ayad Allawi’s list is not “secular.” It is a loose coalition of Sunni Islamists and once-and-future Baathists. These are not our friends. Allawi is increasingly Syria’s friend. Syria, of course, is the underground railway for suicide bombers.

• Likewise, it’s time to stop demonizing the Shia parties. The Iraqi Shia may not always be our friends, but they are not our enemy; the Islamic Republic of Iran is, or at least the circle that governs it. The Shia are more democratic internally than the Kurds and the Sunni parties.

• Iran will have heavy influence, but some forces will mitigate it. If the United States underestimated the psychological impact of occupation, the Iranians constantly underestimate the importance of Iraqi nationalism. Iran’s strength is their staying power, and the fact that they are Iraq’s next-door neighbors. They lean on everyone, Sunni and Shia, Arab and Kurd. While the Shia are charactured as Iranian puppets, the Kurds have done as much to leak U.S. intelligence to Iraq as the Shia parties; we just give them a free pass because they throw better dinner parties and spread money and silk rugs around Washington. Still, the Iraqi Shia do not particularly like their big brother to the east. As I tell military audiences, remember, during the Iran-Iraq War, it was not the favorite sons of Tikrit who were in the trenches and running through minefields and barbed wire; it was the Shia conscripts. Very few of them defected to Iran. It is absolutely boneheaded to try to boil any Iraqi’s identity to just a single variable. And we do ourselves a disservice vis-a-vis the majority of Iraq’s population by continuing to pander to ex-Baathists

• Upvote 7