Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE GOI WILL NOT MEET 11/13/2010?????

Marilyn53

FROM ANOTHER SITE...I am just posting what it says. Take it for what it is worth!

November 13th, 2010 12:22 am · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Two hours ago………….Just as we were leaving for our children’s home DELTA called.

Turns out the media lied to us yesterday…………Duh!

The GOI will NOT meet today. They will continue tomorrow.

There is GREAT CELEBRATION in the streets of Baghdad today.

O called M and told him to activate the rest of SOFA.

World leaders are calling and visiting the GOI.

DELTA will call just before the start of Sat to update me…………..I will share if anything important comes up.

Aloha Friday Family…………

KTF,

Frank

FROM ANOTHER SITE...I am just posting what it says. Take it for what it is worth!

November 13th, 2010 12:22 am · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

Two hours ago………….Just as we were leaving for our children’s home DELTA called.

Turns out the media lied to us yesterday…………Duh!

The GOI will NOT meet today. They will continue tomorrow.

There is GREAT CELEBRATION in the streets of Baghdad today.

O called M and told him to activate the rest of SOFA.

World leaders are calling and visiting the GOI.

DELTA will call just before the start of Sat to update me…………..I will share if anything important comes up.

Aloha Friday Family…………

KTF,

Frank

that post is from 11/12/10 "Frank26 Post: KTF Missions 10/12/10 (GOI Meets Tomorrow)" is what it is titled the posting time from site to site is why it is dated nov 13 2010 i could be incorrect but i believe the meetings is still on for 3am est 11am Bagdad time

Edited by BigJohn30

Iraqi parliament speaker meets with bloc leaders today

Saturday, November 13th 2010 6:30 AM

Sulaimaniya, Nov. 13 (AKnews)- The Iraqi parliament's media secretary said Friday the leaders of the winning blocs and the presidency of the parliament will meet Saturday to discuss the bill priorities for the future sessions and set the date for the second official convention.

A new board to head the parliament as well as the Iraqi president and prime minister were elected Thursday after suspending the first session "technically open" for four months. In mid June the disagreements over the senior posts put off the elections and further assemblies in parliament.

Mohammed Abu-Bakir told AKnews the meeting is due at 11:00 local time.

Osama al-Nujaifi from the al-Iraqiya bloc has taken over as the parliament speaker with Qusay Suhayl as his first deputy and Arif Tayfur as the second . Jalal Talabani and Nouri al-Maliki also secured their positions for a second term as the Iraqi president and the prime minister, respectively.

Reported by Dilshad Saifaddin

Lh/AKnews

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/195226/

• Upvote 5

We are receiving twitter texts from a ME contact in iraq, stating that the Parliamentary Session has begun. Also Reports that Osama Nujayfi is supposed to apologize for the walkout during Parliamentary session on Thursday. Just received this seconds ago, Representatives from Parliamentary blocs are now being given a chance to speak. Humam Hamoudi is first up. That's all I have right now. The Twitter texts woke me up this morning. So I guess this debunks the rumor of no meeting this afternoon in iraq. Hope everyone has a great day.

• Upvote 4

We are receiving twitter texts from a ME contact in iraq, stating that the Parliamentary Session has begun. Also Reports that Osama Nujayfi is supposed to apologize for the walkout during Parliamentary session on Thursday. Just received this seconds ago, Representatives from Parliamentary blocs are now being given a chance to speak. Humam Hamoudi is first up. That's all I have right now. The Twitter texts woke me up this morning. So I guess this debunks the rumor of no meeting this afternoon in iraq. Hope everyone has a great day.

Excellent Wildspirit, please keep up with the commentary and post anything that is vital that comes across, very much appreicated!

V

• Upvote 1

text "follow AliKadhmawi" to 40404 and his tweets will come to your cell. No need to make a twitter account. He has tweeted 7 times already this AM

1. Parlimentary session today has begun

2. Reports that Speaker Osama Nujayfi will apologize for Iraqiyya's walkout during thursday's session

3. Representatives from parlimentary blocs now being given a chance to speak. Humam Hamoudi first up

4. Iraqiyya's Haider Mulla says walk out due 2 misunderstanding + confirms Iraqiyya will participate in govt. Contradicts allawi's CNN interview

5. Rhetoric from Iraqiyya substantially different- thursdays walkout was due to misunderstanding

6. Kurdish MP apologizes to Iraqi people for delays and requsets that parliment does not tak break for Eid Festivities-best comment so far

7. Never seen parliment so organized and civilized All emphasising national unity and representation Credit goes to Speaker Nujaifi

Sorry for spelling that is exactly what I have received so far... Lori

• Upvote 6

text "follow AliKadhmawi" to 40404 and his tweets will come to your cell. No need to make a twitter account. He has tweeted 7 times already this AM

1. Parlimentary session today has begun

2. Reports that Speaker Osama Nujayfi will apologize for Iraqiyya's walkout during thursday's session

3. Representatives from parlimentary blocs now being given a chance to speak. Humam Hamoudi first up

4. Iraqiyya's Haider Mulla says walk out due 2 misunderstanding + confirms Iraqiyya will participate in govt. Contradicts allawi's CNN interview

5. Rhetoric from Iraqiyya substantially different- thursdays walkout was due to misunderstanding

6. Kurdish MP apologizes to Iraqi people for delays and requsets that parliment does not tak break for Eid Festivities-best comment so far

7. Never seen parliment so organized and civilized All emphasising national unity and representation Credit goes to Speaker Nujaifi

Sorry for spelling that is exactly what I have received so far... Lori

Thanks Puffs. Seems like the tweets are providing far more accurate and up-to-date information than the constantly contradictory news articles. Keep up the good work. :)

• Upvote 1

old news now but thought I should put in the rest of them so they'd all be in one place!

8. Today's parlimentary session is over. Next one scheduled for 21 Nvember.

9. From today's discussions in parliament, key priorities are; review 2011 federal budget, form CoR committees, establish new bylaws

again sorry for spelling and grammar, this is what I received. I like it .....such progress...BRAVO Iraq Bravo!!

• Upvote 1