Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REVALUE

tommy55

WE WERE TOLD ONCE GOVERNMENT WAS SEATED, THEN PM COULD SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP US ALL OUT WITH SOME GOOD INTEL ON WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN THIS WOULD HELP IRAQ PEOPLE SO MUCH DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO DRAG THEIR FEET ANOTHER 30 DAYS? PLEASE ANYONE OUT THEIR WITH SOME ANSWERS FILL US IN :) :) :) GO RV

Edited by tommy55
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Iraqi constitution states that once the

PM is named and voted on, that the newly affirmed PM then has 30 days to

Complete form a government ( look at it like a presidential cabinet).

It does not mean that they have to use all 30 days.

They could form a GOI in a very short time if all goes well. I'm convinced that

This is much of the reason for the long delays. Most of what is now being played out

publicly, was negotiated in back rooms behind closed doors in the months that

have preceeded the Nov 11th parliamentary session.

My prediction, ( for what it is worth) is that Maliki will now be able to form his

government in very expeditious time frame further paving the way for a RV to follow.

Hope that Helps!

• Upvote 4

WE WERE TOLD ONCE GOVERNMENT WAS SEATED, THEN PM COULD SOMEONE OUT THERE HELP US ALL OUT WITH SOME GOOD INTEL ON WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN THIS WOULD HELP IRAQ PEOPLE SO MUCH DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO DRAG THEIR FEET ANOTHER 30 DAYS? PLEASE ANYONE OUT THEIR WITH SOME ANSWERS FILL US IN :) :) :) GO RV

Tommy please slow down and take a breath. If you annoy too many people they won"t say anything. Take the info provided, pray, and let it roll. We are all in the same boat.

• Upvote 2

GUYS!!!!.......take that Mai Tai and umbrella and put it back in the fridge, along with putting your plane ticket back in your drawer, and just site back and let it all unfold out. Nothing is going to happen any faster with you continually asking "when will this rv", "i thought if this happened, that would happen", etc. It will happen when it happens,no sooner no later. Man, you really do know who the umbrella investors are, and who the ones are that actually will be helping out others with this. Not pointing fingers to anyone in specific,BUT this is getting OLD with these questions. This is why some of the gurus get bashed, because they are pressured into putting out a date, and when it doesn't happen, people yell and scream at them. And then they don't want to give you their opinions anymore. RELAX :), SMILE :) ,and crack open a beer instead of having that Mai Tai and umbrella waiting. :P

• Upvote 3

GUYS!!!!.......take that Mai Tai and umbrella and put it back in the fridge, along with putting your plane ticket back in your drawer, and just site back and let it all unfold out. Nothing is going to happen any faster with you continually asking "when will this rv", "i thought if this happened, that would happen", etc. It will happen when it happens,no sooner no later. Man, you really do know who the umbrella investors are, and who the ones are that actually will be helping out others with this. Not pointing fingers to anyone in specific,BUT this is getting OLD with these questions. This is why some of the gurus get bashed, because they are pressured into putting out a date, and when it doesn't happen, people yell and scream at them. And then they don't want to give you their opinions anymore. RELAX :), SMILE :) ,and crack open a beer instead of having that Mai Tai and umbrella waiting. :P

Thanks hspotman ..

A true leader ...... with sound advise.

Ya know, .... before I started in this investment ... I would occasionally have a beer to unwind......

Now, occasionally I don't have a beer. lol :P

Thanks hspotman ..

A true leader ...... with sound advise.

Ya know, .... before I started in this investment ... I would occasionally have a beer to unwind......

Now, occasionally I don't have a beer. lol :P

I definitely wouldn't go that far as to say that :lol: . But I am getting sick of every "Wilma when is it gonna happen" people posting these threads. Ask it in an already posted thread somewhere instead of cluttering up the forum with unneeded threads. ;)

Edited by hspotman
  • Upvote 2

We know when it was announced but what we don't know is the actual date that the PM was named?????

So 30 days from what date???

They said the PM will be sworn in at tomorrows parliament session.

It is also a very good possibility that Maliki already knows he is going to appoint in the new government.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 1

I definitely wouldn't go that far as to say that :lol: . But I am getting sick of every "Wilma when is it gonna happen" people posting these threads. Ask it in an already posted thread somewhere instead of cluttering up the forum with unneeded threads. ;)

It's like the Big City life ..... people walking in every direction .... some yelling, some whispering and some saying nothing at all. Cars honking their horns .... lights flashing,

music thumping, bottles breaking, whistles blowing................ OH MY LORD... GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! ... lol.

Nah really .... I hear ya man.

There are alot of anxious people with their hopes and dreams tied up in the outcome of this thing ..... Alot of them are new and haven't honed the skill of patience. ......

I like how you stated your opinion ... and ended with a good attitude.

Good job bro!

Chill out dude.No one,especially GURUS knows the exact time this thing will hit.Even if the plans have already been made it will happen when it happens.Whats the difference if it is this week or next year?As long as it does it's all good.These people are not on your timeframe or mine or anyone elses.Sorry to put it bluntly but that is just how it is!!!

I along with the rest of you wishes the sooner the better but all we can do is wait!!By the way the only thing the GOI or lack thereof are good at is dragging their feet.

• Upvote 1

I've got a date and an amount:

The date.... The day it happens

the rate...... The rate they announce the day it happens.

All kidding aside, i agree it's frustrating but noone really knows anything......accept Shabibbi et al.

hang in there bro!