Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN Reports that GOI is "falling apart"

jla956

The lead story on CNN's homepage says that the government power-sharing agreement in Iraq has fallen apart. We can only hope that they are wrong. They posted the story at 4:40 PM Link to CNN story

When has CNN been wrong?:blink: Oh, most of the time, or at least they have a "slanted" point of view. It hasn't fallen apart! It's a power struggle "Iraqi Style". It's been like this for months, years, decades actually. It will come about, we only need to wait patiently. It is hard and very frustrating at times, but what can we do? Cheer them on! Go GOI, GO IRAQ, GO RV!!!

WM13

• Upvote 1

For those of you that missed the session today relax. Everything is RIGHT WHERE IT SHOULD BE...for those of us that were privileged enough to have watched it LIVE ON THE WEB...it was something to see...be calm and BREATHE PEOPLE...this roller coaster ride is about to be over... Really soon!!! :P :P :P

Hebrews 11:1

The way I see it, the political beast is necessary for investor confidence and for other countries of the world to respect and recognize Iraq. However I have to agree with keeps and scooter that these Iraqi politicians are not in charge of the rv. These politicians will benefit politically when there is an rv but it's not their decision to make.

"Give me control of a nation's money

and I care not who makes the laws."

Mayer Amschel Rothchild

It might help if you looked at the ACTUAL news at the end of the session today. It wobbled like a jelly with the Diva Allawi throwing a bit of a hissy fit, but was rectified at the end of the day.

The news is just such a twisted beast isn't it? :)

That is correct! As far as the media goes, I call it "controlled information."