Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* Pouritforward Post: 11/10/10

Lilalbertus

November 11th, 2010 12:00 am · Posted in RUMORS

Hey everyone…I think HAPPY DAYS ARE ALMOST HERE.. In Seattle where I live our government wastes $$$ by doing things like spending $140,000 per yard of track to build a mass transit system (train) that very few ride. (PEOPLE PAY $15 TO RIDE AND IT COSTS OVER $130 TO GET THEM THERE) most expensive in America. Government subsidized of course. In Iraq…. there is so much wealth potential they could give every citizen a train of their own. After they RV. You too are about to benefit…..BIG-TIME…Read on…

1) Shabibi (CBI ) has been in New York…..probably counting the $$$ we are holding for Iraq….GOOD SIGN

2) The boys in the band have been meeting and talking. GOOD SIGN

3) Looks like the troops will stay for a visit. GOOD SIGN

4) McCain and several other Senators are in Iraq keeping score. GOOD SIGN

5) The Iraqis are now between a rock and a hard spot. THEY HAVE TO GET THIS DONE…EXCELLENT

6) Word is that it will be a managed float. GOOD NEWS

7) Word is there is no time limit to cash in. GOOD NEWS

8) Multiple meetings every day. GOOD NEWS

9) EVERYBODY is ready…CBI…IMF…SHABIBI…CHINA…EURO COUNTRIES…THE IRAQI PEOPLE…and YOU…

SO HERE’S THE DEAL ON THE RV. WE HAVE BEEN HEARING CURRENCY ISSUES ALMOST DAILY…WITH WARNINGS FROM THE LIKES OF GLENN BECK, AND MANY OTHERS ABOUT THE FALLING DOLLAR. WE ALL WORRY THAT OUR DOLLAR IS BACKED BY NOTHING…CERTAINLY NOT GOLD…LIKE IT USED TO BE. BO IS PRINTING MORE $$$. BUT HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS…IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT THE DAY THIS RV’S OVER 20 COUNTRIES WILL RV AT THE SAME TIME TO BRING SOME COUNTRIES INTO LINE TO HELP THEM HAVE A BETTER TRADING ADVANTAGE. MOST IMPORTANTLY…THE US…WHO IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINARS WILL HAVE SOMETHIING TO BACK UP A LARGE PORTION OF OUR DEBT. THANK YOU GEORGE BUSH.

SO HOW MUCH WILL THE RV BE…?

DON’T KNOW… BUT I BET IT WON’T BE LOW. THINK ABOUT IT…IF IT COMES OUT LOW IRAQ WILL BE BANKRUPT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AND FOREIGN INVESTORS WILL NOT WANT TO BE THERE. BUT…IF THEY COME OUT HIGH (NOT LIKE $10…EVEN THOUGH THEY PROBABLY COULD) LIKE AROUND $3.00 TO $4.00 THEY NOT ONLY WILL BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN IT BUT ALSO ATTRACT INVESTORS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY NEED AND WANT. THIS IS ALL GOOD NEWS . HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AND DON’T FORGET TO …….KEEP THE FAITH AND…………..POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 8

November 11th, 2010 12:00 am · Posted in RUMORS

Hey everyone…I think HAPPY DAYS ARE ALMOST HERE.. In Seattle where I live our government wastes $$$ by doing things like spending $140,000 per yard of track to build a mass transit system (train) that very few ride. (PEOPLE PAY $15 TO RIDE AND IT COSTS OVER $130 TO GET THEM THERE) most expensive in America. Government subsidized of course. In Iraq…. there is so much wealth potential they could give every citizen a train of their own. After they RV. You too are about to benefit…..BIG-TIME…Read on…

1) Shabibi (CBI ) has been in New York…..probably counting the $$$ we are holding for Iraq….GOOD SIGN

2) The boys in the band have been meeting and talking. GOOD SIGN

3) Looks like the troops will stay for a visit. GOOD SIGN

4) McCain and several other Senators are in Iraq keeping score. GOOD SIGN

5) The Iraqis are now between a rock and a hard spot. THEY HAVE TO GET THIS DONE…EXCELLENT

6) Word is that it will be a managed float. GOOD NEWS

7) Word is there is no time limit to cash in. GOOD NEWS

8) Multiple meetings every day. GOOD NEWS

9) EVERYBODY is ready…CBI…IMF…SHABIBI…CHINA…EURO COUNTRIES…THE IRAQI PEOPLE…and YOU…

SO HERE’S THE DEAL ON THE RV. WE HAVE BEEN HEARING CURRENCY ISSUES ALMOST DAILY…WITH WARNINGS FROM THE LIKES OF GLENN BECK, AND MANY OTHERS ABOUT THE FALLING DOLLAR. WE ALL WORRY THAT OUR DOLLAR IS BACKED BY NOTHING…CERTAINLY NOT GOLD…LIKE IT USED TO BE. BO IS PRINTING MORE $$$. BUT HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS…IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT THE DAY THIS RV’S OVER 20 COUNTRIES WILL RV AT THE SAME TIME TO BRING SOME COUNTRIES INTO LINE TO HELP THEM HAVE A BETTER TRADING ADVANTAGE. MOST IMPORTANTLY…THE US…WHO IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINARS WILL HAVE SOMETHIING TO BACK UP A LARGE PORTION OF OUR DEBT. THANK YOU GEORGE BUSH.

SO HOW MUCH WILL THE RV BE…?

DON’T KNOW… BUT I BET IT WON’T BE LOW. THINK ABOUT IT…IF IT COMES OUT LOW IRAQ WILL BE BANKRUPT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AND FOREIGN INVESTORS WILL NOT WANT TO BE THERE. BUT…IF THEY COME OUT HIGH (NOT LIKE $10…EVEN THOUGH THEY PROBABLY COULD) LIKE AROUND $3.00 TO $4.00 THEY NOT ONLY WILL BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN IT BUT ALSO ATTRACT INVESTORS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY NEED AND WANT. THIS IS ALL GOOD NEWS . HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AND DON’T FORGET TO …….KEEP THE FAITH AND…………..POURITFORWARD

I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT NOW FOR 7 YEARS AND I HAVE YET TO SEE ANYTHING THAT CAN BACK UP THAT THE USA HAS TRILLIONS IN DINARS..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT NOW FOR 7 YEARS AND I HAVE YET TO SEE ANYTHING THAT CAN BACK UP THAT THE USA HAS TRILLIONS IN DINARS..

It's a Bush interview on Youtube about the Iraqi Dinar, the government still has the ability to keep secrets (there not that good at it.) but they do. Just like there is an attack on this country everyday. The only way everyone can go on with there happy lives is if they don't know about it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

We are not privy to that kind of info. Everything can't, and will not be backed up. Try, just believing what is posted. It works!

Edited by muchodinaro