Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why and when

thaiguy

Here are the facts (IMO)! With all this World news reporting it, the chances of Iraq not following thru is pretty slim. That being said, anything can happen!

The World much less the citizens of that Country wold not stand for it now there would and/or will be very large riots, protest, etc.etc. So I think they have crossed over the threshold and they canot come back. I am sure everyone has done much research and read many articals about different reasons the GOI must form.

With ANY Nation there must be a National currency and its value is directly related to that Nations overall worth; however you want too look at it. This is why the RV must occur!

I actually believe that it will happen rather quickly otherwise you will have REALLY BIG FISH buying and selling the Dinar tomorrow (hmmm... coinsidence bank holiday tomorrow?)

• Upvote 5

Here are the facts (IMO)! With all this World news reporting it, the chances of Iraq not following thru is pretty slim. That being said, anything can happen!

The World much less the citizens of that Country wold not stand for it now there would and/or will be very large riots, protest, etc.etc. So I think they have crossed over the threshold and they canot come back. I am sure everyone has done much research and read many articals about different reasons the GOI must form.

With ANY Nation there must be a National currency and its value is directly related to that Nations overall worth; however you want too look at it. This is why the RV must occur!

I actually believe that it will happen rather quickly otherwise you will have REALLY BIG FISH buying and selling the Dinar tomorrow (hmmm... coinsidence bank holiday tomorrow?)

Any thoughts?

• Upvote 1

I AM DESPONDENT THAT OUR BOYS GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR OIL AND MONEY ; MAY GOD REST THEIR SOULS . . . HAPPY VETERANS DAY TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED . . . I HOPE EVERYONE REALIZES THE COST OF ALL THIS . . . WE MUST RALLY BEHIND THE REPUBLIC OF IRAQ AND WISH PROSPERITY TO HER PEOPLE . . . IF YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS VENTURE DO NOT FORGET WHO GOT YOU THERE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You believe by week's end? or next week? Just curious as to your thoughts

I really don't know but believe that it would be before their holiday week simply because there would be more to celebrate for the people of Iraq. Course there are reasons to wait til after as wel. Like the fact that the banks might be closed but I don't know if that is a fact or not..

Bank Holiday only here in U.S.

that is true but since we hold quite a bit of the Dinar our run on the banks would be really heavy

I really don't know but believe that it would be before their holiday week simply because there would be more to celebrate for the people of Iraq. Course there are reasons to wait til after as wel. Like the fact that the banks might be closed but I don't know if that is a fact or not..

I just left the eternal flame memorial monument Sydney. Grattitude I feel isn't the right word. I really feel it can only be said with silence. . . .