Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Official: Deal Struck

Blackhawk Bob

By REBECCA SANTANA

updated 2 hours 43 minutes ago

Share Print Font:

BAGHDAD — An official in a Sunni-backed coalition battling Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki says the bloc has agreed to a deal that would see al-Maliki, a Shiite, stay on for another term.

The deal ends more than eight months of political wrangling since the March 7 election, in which no bloc won a majority of parliament seats.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

Per some of the Guru's and everything I've read, Chapter 7 needs to be lifted. From what I read the other day this may happen within hours after the GOI is officially formed. Who knows, we may wake up Thursday morning to find it has RI or RV. IMO it will RI at 3.22.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy. We will all smile soon.

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 3

I am not bashing here but I do have a question. Why is A/C not posting anything? There is not an update on his site since yesterday mid day? Just saying!

I don't know about others, but it seems to me that AC is lagging many hours or a day behind. Also, I got the feeling he isn't in agreement that this will all happen in 2010, so he may be reassessing in light of news worldwide ? Just a guess on my part.

But from my point of view and from what I have heard from others who have much better contacts than I do, it appears to me that this could all fall into place this week. Wouldn't it be great to have the RV announced on Nov 11, Veteran's Day !!

• Upvote 2

huh? I got the last part.

A/C cant talk right now. His mouth is full of crow.

So what is he going to say now.

"The govt is formed. Sorry we never saw that coming, but still there will be no RV until 2011 because things aren't in line?

Cant wait for his next rebuttal.

Dinosaur.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for this positive post and awesome information. I will assure all that you will not be disappointed tomorrow.

Let's all keep the leaders in our prays tonight so they may unite as one so the country can move forward for the people tomorrow.

God Bless all who invested in this country.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 2

Now comes the real heartache! Not knowing if this "investment" is really gonna pay off.... I have traded commodites, stocks, done mlm but this thing may be the biggest windfall or the funniest bust!!! Who knows but guess I will know soon enough.

I have apprehensions and am a bit nervous. If it flops, suddenly I will never mention it again, but if it pays off, well look out. I am going to look forward and act like there is only one path that this can go, and it isn't the fail path Good luck to us all.

• Upvote 1

Best I can tell from the articles I've seen is that while we have news breaking worldwide tonight, tomorrows meeting/announcements must still occur. Talibani will still have to formally announce Maliki as the official new Prime Minister. Maliki would then take over and make the official announcements regarding placement of all the individuals in their respective positions for the new government.

What we're all HOPING to hear ... please, please, please ... would be for Maliki to continue after all this is said and done and announce the RV.

Best case scenerio!

Here are the facts (IMO)! With all this world news reporting it, the chances of Iraq not following thru is pretty slim. That being said, anything can happen!

The World much less the citizens of that Country wold not stand for it now there would and/or will be very large riots, protest, etc.etc. So I thin they have crossed over the threshold and they canot come back. I am sure everyone has done much research and read many articals about different reasons the GOI must form. With ANY Nation there must be a National currency and its value is directly related to that Nations overall worth; however you want too look at it. This is why the RV must occur!

I actually believe that it will happen rather quickly otherwise you will have REALLY BIG FISH buying and selling the Dinar tomorrow (hmmm... coinsidence bank holiday tomorrow?)

• Upvote 1

Thank you for this positive post and awesome information. I will assure all that you will not be disappointed tomorrow.

Let's all keep the leaders in our prays tonight so they may unite as one so the country can move forward for the people tomorrow.

God Bless all who invested in this country.

Steve, just wanted to say thanks so much for all your hard work on here keeping us informed!

I noticied in one of your earlier posts from tonight you mentioned something to the fact that you just received great news, and now you stated here "I will assure all that you will not be disappointed tomorrow".

Could this be RV info ? :)