Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marathon Parliament begins tomorrow after the inauguration of the three heads of agreement between the political blocs

SteveI

Thanks for the clarification, Steve. I'm sure I wasn't the only one with that question. That's why knowledgeable people like you are so very much appreciated. This just gives us more time to get organized. And all the more reason for you or someone to start another thread after the rate is announced. I know... I could initiate one, but right now my brain is too scrambled to even think of the right title! I really need some sleep :blink: Tomorrow will be soon enough.

Your question has been asked tonight so many times I lost count. But I am not counting. I will start a new post because I feel that a few people will now believe in my knowledge and dedication to this project. For me tomorrow is now as it is almost 1 PM and if there is any delay is is due to security. They are screening as fast as they can as we speak. Remember, legal maximum limit of occupancy is only 550 and yesterday they signed in 701. Plus or minus one or two. Today will exceed that. I know the people in security and what they are trying to accomplish. Glad I am not there.

God Bless.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 2

I suppose you may be right Steve, but the Internet is 24/7. Is it too late for someone to place an online order and at least try to get a confirmation code before it is officially announced? But then tomorrow (well today) is a holiday in the U.S. Not sure that affects all online sites though.

For those of you last minute shoppers ...

I just googled dinar trade & the site appears as if it can still accept orders. Prices are quoted with the pre RV 11/11/10 date, & it does state that orders placed online will have their rate locked.

• Upvote 1

I'm happy to know the RV will happen tomorrow (if I understand you correctly Steve). On the other hand, I guess it's too late to buy on reserve now .

No. Some sites are still taking orders and will verify your order based on the post mark date.

For those of you last minute shoppers ...

I just googled dinar trade & the site appears as if it can still accept orders. Prices are quoted with the pre RV 11/11/10 date, & it does state that orders placed online will have their rate locked.

DinarBanker.com will accept orders based on the post mark date of your mailed check. DinarTrade will not. DinarTrade will only accept your order once the check is received at their office which means you will miss the RV.

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1

I'm happy to know the RV will happen tomorrow (if I understand you correctly Steve). On the other hand, I guess it's too late to buy on reserve now .

All I will commit to is that Maliki will announce the new government (including the positions of government) and prior to closing will announce what we are looking for. Please trust me.

God Bless you and all who invested in this country.

No. Some sites are still taking orders and will verify your order based on the post mark date.

DinarBanker.com will accept orders based on the post mark date of your mailed check. DinarTrade will not. DinarTrade will only accept your order once the check is received at their office which means you will miss the RV.

That is great news for all that miss the date. Thanks Triple xXx. God Bless.

• Upvote 1

All I will commit to is that Maliki will announce the new government (including the positions of government) and prior to closing will announce what we are looking for. Please trust me.

God Bless you and all who invested in this country.

That is great news for all that miss the date. Thanks Triple xXx. God Bless.

They will have to reserve their Dinar before the RV and mail the check today! But at least they can get it in as long at the letter is post marked today. FedEx, UPS since the post office is closed today.

Well Brother Steve to hear this news from you is very exciting. You have been the one who has said later than sooner for a while and have patience that it might take time.

So needless to say I am getting real excited this is finally coming to the end. Thank you for your input in this endeavor and many blessings in your future business.

Blanc

They will have to reserve their Dinar before the RV and mail the check today! But at least they can get it in as long at the letter is post marked today. FedEx, UPS since the post office is closed today.

Awesome advise. Thank you. God Bless.

The early risers are just now coming on... won't take long for it to build. Those who got sleep last night will be glad they did as Thursday in the States is sure to be an EXCITING day.

I hope the get a chance to see the most awesome news of the century. After Maliki announces the formal government and then announces before closing the RV they will be overwhelmed. I wish they could of heard the phone conversation I had.

God Bless.

• Upvote 1

I'm such a sap...in such a VERY SHORT amount of time...I have grown to really admire and care for you Steve...it is amazing how you have served us all...wanting nothing in return...that is truely the power of the spirit of God...your heart just wanting to serve, bless and encourage us with your hard work...GOD BLESS YOU STEVE!!!

u know he's got STAFF working to research the situation in Iraq? We Americans call that dedication lol btw, steve, what kind of plane is that?

• Upvote 1

Dinar Trade site is still allowing you the option of purchasing online via a COD shipment arrangement, so you would still be place the order with pre-RV pricing. IMO

u know he's got STAFF working to research the situation in Iraq? We Americans call that dedication lol btw, steve, what kind of plane is that?

I do have close connections to activities in Iraq.

That was my old plane (piper). I own a Citation now, much faster.

Edited by SteveI

For once in my life I am speechless. :blink: But can manage THANK YOU.

I am going to hop down to the village church now, Remembrance Day, and feel the need to be there.

My hat is at a very jaunty angle. Blimey, just thank you. :)

sessi, where in uk are you, if you anywhere near me i think your hat may need a chinstrap or you goingto lose it in this wind :)

Its my turn!

Thanks Steve! I don't post much because I don't have any info. I saw many others thanking you and others over the months and I feel that's great, but I didn't want to bog down someone trying to read the forum for news with more of the same from me. But now it is time for me to add my thanks to you and all you have contributed for us. I have been in this for over 4 years now, and "suckered" over a dozen friends to get involved along the way! It sure has been embarrassing for me for much of this journey as things have looked like they would finally break numerous times over the last several months, only to be discovered that it was going to take a little longer. Its great to feel the embarrassment feeling leaving! It is very humbling to feel such great responsibility for handling what I acquired over the years as there are many Christian organizations I plan to assist. Oh yea, I plan on doing some things for me too, plus we have 9 children and several grand children, relatives, friends...guess I should have gotten more! Anyway, THANKS just doesn't seem to convey enough anymore but a heartfelt

GOD BLESS

comes close enough for folks like us.

Blessings On YOU! AL

• Upvote 4