Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dare I mention the significance of 11:11 again.

pirateoflight

I do believe that the human brain, if given the chance, will automatically find the most logical numerical sequence. I believe that to be the case because basically, a number is a number is a number. Through out all (or most) languages (ancient romans first come to mind as being different in their numerology), it really doesnt matter what language you speak, or what culture you are from, the number 4, or 7, or 11, mean the same thing. Yes I know we english speaking people refer to it as eleven, and the german speakers call it elf, and the spanish folks refer to it as once, but in all of those cases, they all still write it as 11.

Zero or One, On or Off. Everthing can be diced and cut and reduced to simple bininary code. Earlier in this thread, Doctorron3 mentioned the date 10/10/10 and the number 42. the number 101010 is the 42nd number in the binary sequence, 42 is the number of gallons of oil in a barrel, and oil is the absolute basis of this entire dinar investment. The reason as to why the RV did not happen on 10/10/10 will probably remain a mystery for the rest of time, yet most of us either did believe, or at least wanted to believe, that the logic created by the human mind was enough to make 10/10/10 "the day". But it wasnt meant to be.

So after all the numerology that the human mind can impose through out each and every situation we face, it is sometimes just a matter of "It will happens, when it happens".

Lets all take this for what it is and relax and enjoy the last few days of this long journey before our "rebirth" into a new and different life.

Philisophicaly speaking you can not even prove one exist, not to mention ascribing a arbitrary number any sort of metaphysical importance.

BOLD talk from someone that is Believing in a Dinar RV......Can you prove a RV exist,,,,,,,,,,Hummmm ohhhh yea I do believe in BOTH....

Edited by 2dinar1dong
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes in fact I do believe in the creator, and this is based upon several things but mostly due to the logical choices we have to choose from; it is either scientific determanism put forth coupled with the multiverse theory or a creator, the first has to borrow logic and reason in order to fly the latter stands on it's own.

I respect your beliefs :) Take god care :)

CG

Beautiful depiction of what's to come...of what is happening...and what we are ALL summoning on a deep level :) Thank you Phoenix :)

In Radical Appreciation,

CuriousGeorge

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you, Phoenix for the beautiful video and message. I believe most of us - in the whole world - hope for the same things: peace, love, joy, freedom, opportunity, a safe and welcoming/supportive world for our children, the respect of and acceptance by our fellow man (woman).

Unfortunately, people in positions of power often lie and distort and try to divide us and control us. We need to follow our hearts, and your video gave us a good reminder of who we are at our core.

I've followed this site for several months and was a little bit surprised that you submitted this. I really shouldn't have made assumptions. Thanks for the new perspective.

Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

11 is a double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm as they see it on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind, our genetic encoded memories, that we are spirits having a physical experience, not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

11:11 or derivatives of these numbers, 111 and 11, are digits that repeat in time thus a metaphor for reality as patterns that repeat in time for us to experience. This can refer to the rise and fall of civilizations, our personal experiences and lessons, loops in time. They are cycles of time that create and recreate following the blueprint.

Ellie and 11:11 .... In 1991, when I was hosting the talk show "The Metaphysical Experience", a woman named Solara was my guest. Her topic was Activation of the 11:11 Doorway. It was all about ascension and the beginning of awareness of the 11:11 code. In 1995, a Crystalinks' reader named Joe emailed about his experiences with the numbers 111:111, hence the file you are reading was first created and in so doing I took a long hard look at this phenomena experienced by those around me. Each time Joe was about to go through another major spiritual awakening, an epiphany of some kind, those numbers would appear in his physical experience to signal the upcoming change. The numbers say, "Pay attention!"

11 represents spiraling twin strands of human DNA moving into higher frequency of consciousness.

11 represents balance.

11+11=22=4=Time. 22 is a Master or Masonic Number.

Some souls see a Golden Age emerging, as told by the ancient prophets. Gold refers to Alchemy , the alchemical changes that are taking place in our bodies in the evolution of consciousness.

Reality as a geometric design is based on numbers (universal language) that repeat in cycles to create the linear time experiment. In Pythagorean Numerolgy, a cycle is based on 9. 9=End. 9/11= end of the DNA biogen(et)ic program running at the moment.

Terrorism and 11:

09/11/01   -    9/11    -    September 11 Attacks in NYC -- Crystalinks File

03/11/04   -    3/11    -    Madrid Bombings

07/11/06   -    7/11    -    Mumbai (formerly Bombay) train bombings

We all have one or more numeric codes that follow the blueprint of Sacred Geometry. It is about the spirals of consciousness, Fibonacci Numbers, the Golden Spiral, also found in perfection, in the exact proportions in the Great Pyramid.

Most digital codes that evoke memory are double digits or countdowns such as 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 or 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, which goes to Zero Point Merge

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness.

Once you see your numeric codes, you have activated something in your DNA codes and they will continue to appear until you 'get the message' ... it is 'time' to move on.

Upon seeing your digit encoded numbers, you may feel a sense of urgency or related emotions. Chill out! For NOW there is TIME!

The numbers usually signal changes in the patterns of your life.

They may confirm something that you are experiencing whenever the numbers appear to you.

You may dream also about the numbers, linked with things you do not as yet understand, or wake up at the same time every night with those numbers on your digital clock, ie. 11:11

ie: something big on 11:11 for everyone to see that will change this world forever. One love go rv!

They may confirm something that you are experiencing whenever the numbers appear to you.

You may dream also about the numbers, linked with things you do not as yet understand, or wake up at the same time every night with those numbers on your digital clock, ie. 11:11

posts like this give all the naysayers credibility that we are a bunch of crazies grasping at straws. give me a break.

one more thing, the reason you think you see 11:11 on clocks a lot is that it is one of the few times that sticks in your mind. mostly because of the symmetry, i would guess. its 1:08 now, i guarantee over a period of time you see that number just as much as 11:11

But we already missed 10.10.10 which in Binary equals 42 and 42, for those of you in the 'know', is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, everything. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

DAMN! we missed 10/10/10 LAST year when this supposedly HAD to happen, and now we've done missed it again!! :P