Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani: Today’s meeting was outstandingly positive

nathan1606

Barzani: Today’s meeting was outstandingly positive

Monday, November 8th 2010 4:42 PM

Erbil, Nov.8 (AKnews) – Kurdistan’s President, Massoud Barzani, described the meeting between the Iraqi political blocs held in Erbil today as much better than anticipated.

In a press conference following the meeting, Barzani said that if subsequent meetings go as well as this one, the government would be formed without further delay.

The Kurdish leader described the meeting as an achievement, because it was the first time all the political leaders gathered together in a positive atmosphere.

The representatives and leaders from the political blocs will continue their talks tomorrow in preparation for Thursday’s parliamentary session when they will be expected to elect the new parliamentary speaker and his deputies.

Reported by Ahmed Abdul Rahman

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/194217

• Upvote 2

It was a good meeting. it wasn't a good meeting. It was. No it wasn't. :blink:

Talk about being a master of deception. The Iraqi's are the best at telling it like it isn't? <_<

I agree! I thought fox news was saying they were no where near having a government??? But this article is positive..Oh well we are close none the less :)

Barzani, described the meeting between the Iraqi political blocs held in Erbil today as much better than anticipated

Highlighted in bold, I feel says alot. Sounds like Barzani is kinda feeling like we do in regards to the other blocs....JMO

It was a good meeting. it wasn't a good meeting. It was. No it wasn't. blink.gif

Talk about being a master of deception. The Iraqi's are the best at telling it like it isn't? dry.gif

LOL laugh.giflaugh.gif Better than China I am thinking now.... laugh.giflaugh.gif

"Your 'tiger style' is extra ordinary", saying in my best Kung Fu accent... wink.gif