Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

don't promote other sites 7 Nov 2010

Q77

Iraq Parliament Meet Friday 12 November

The Iraqi Parliament was scheduled to meet on Monday, 8 November however, I previously informed you it was going to be canceled. I was able to get this information and report it to all of you before any news outlets could take note of it and it has reinforced what I have always believed, that I have the best information coming from private and government associates. The Parliament meeting has now been rescheduled to Friday, 12 November. This meeting will only occur if all political blocs agree on the Parliament Speaker, President, and Prime Minister.

It appears that all the political blocs have come to an agreement with having PM Maliki as a second term Prime Minister. At least that is what is being reported by some media news organizations. What is interesting to me here in Baghdad is that no where on any local Baghdad TV news channel are they reporting such news of this agreement. I do believe it is too early to celebrate any agreement for Prime Minister. I will wait till after the Erbil meeting to look for any major announcements if any are to be published. You have to have a wait and see attitude when it comes to any media publicising any kind of results regarding the political groups coming to an agreement. It is important to note that, the Iraqi Parliament can still change their votes inside the Iraqi Parliament. Nothing is a done deal.

The United Nations Security Council will be having their scheduled meeting in reference to Iraq. This meeting is held every three months. The last meeting was in 2nd of August. The agenda will be security and Chapter Seven. Look for Iraq to remain under Chapter Seven for the remainder of the year and possibly all of 2011. My associates here in Iraq are saying that the current US administration is taking a look into who their friends are here in Iraq and the Middle East. Just so some of you know, the Iraqi government will be getting very little assistance or support from the USA on getting Iraq out from Chapter Seven. It also means that the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI) will remain in the New York Federal Reserve (NYFR) till after 31 December. That is the deadline for the Iraqi government to have the financial mechanisms in place in which to have it moved back to Iraq or another country. The DFI will remain in the New York Federal Reserve into 2011 or the beginning of 2012.

Note to my subscribers:

I would like to express my thanks to the many readers who sent me emails showing their support for me in regards to the latest rumors that I had to address & put to rest in my last posting. I would have liked to had emailed each and every one of you individually but my schedule this week has not allowed me time to respond to the several hundred emails I received. I read each and every one of them and was overwhelmed by the kind words of support. Thanks for your trust!

• Upvote 6

The Iraqi Parliament was scheduled to meet on Monday, 8 November however, I previously informed you it was going to be canceled. I was able to get this information and report it to all of you before any news outlets could take note of it and it has reinforced what I have always believed, that I have the best information coming from private and government associates. The Parliament meeting has now been rescheduled to Friday, 12 November. This meeting will only occur if all political blocs agree on the Parliament Speaker, President, and Prime Minister.

It appears that all the political blocs have come to an agreement with having PM Maliki as a second term Prime Minister. At least that is what is being reported by some media news organizations. What is interesting to me here in Baghdad is that no where on any local Baghdad TV news channel are they reporting such news of this agreement. I do believe it is too early to celebrate any agreement for Prime Minister. I will wait till after the Erbil meeting to look for any major announcements if any are to be published. You have to have a wait and see attitude when it comes to any media publicising any kind of results regarding the political groups coming to an agreement. It is important to note that, the Iraqi Parliament can still change their votes inside the Iraqi Parliament. Nothing is a done deal.

The United Nations Security Council will be having their scheduled meeting in reference to Iraq. This meeting is held every three months. The last meeting was in 2nd of August. The agenda will be security and Chapter Seven. Look for Iraq to remain under Chapter Seven for the remainder of the year and possibly all of 2011. My associates here in Iraq are saying that the current US administration is taking a look into who their friends are here in Iraq and the Middle East. Just so some of you know, the Iraqi government will be getting very little assistance or support from the USA on getting Iraq out from Chapter Seven. It also means that the Development Fund for Iraq (DFI) will remain in the New York Federal Reserve (NYFR) till after 31 December. That is the deadline for the Iraqi government to have the financial mechanisms in place in which to have it moved back to Iraq or another country. The DFI will remain in the New York Federal Reserve into 2011 or the beginning of 2012.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a post from don't promote other sites. His posts contradict what most of us want to believe from Scooter, Sonny1, Viper, phoenix and others who post more positive results we want to hear. I just want facts more than anything. Good or bad. I appreciate all who offer to post information that is credible and verifiable. Thank you for your post. GO RV in 2010!!!

Just wondering if A/C is right or not. Would not like to wait til 2012 or later. I dont see why the SWIFT CODES were put in place if no international banking/ trading was to happen. Gurus have said that we need the GOI before an RV can happen and then it would happen within 4-10 days after that, but what about chapter 7? I am sure happy that things are progressing but dont want to get too overly excited. My mind knows it will happen ONE DAY but I want it soon.

Edited by Kimjackie

Is Q and Am. Contractor the same person? Got the same email on my cell from Am. Contractor. I do not think all the reputable News people would be putting this out without checking it out, so IMO not paying any attention to the post it conflicts with everything else thats been put out by people that i have more faith in there posts. B)

• Downvote 1

NO, we're not the same person. I think you just got confused because I posted it. I was following the rules to not promte other sites.

Is Q and Am. Contractor the same person? Got the same email on my cell from Am. Contractor. I do not think all the reputable News people would be putting this out without checking it out, so IMO not paying any attention to the post it conflicts with everything else thats been put out by people that i have more faith in there posts. B)

• Upvote 6