Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What to do with our investment or money after the RV

livinlife00

I would appreciate any suggestions as to what to do once we cash in our dinar and either receive cash or having the money deposited into our bank account...

I am a little hesitant on wanting to have this much money deposited into a bank account when the banking system is having problems at this time...

What would be the best thing to do with with our money until the financial crisis is over in order to protect ourselves and our investments that we have waited so long for.

Thanks

B.

I would appreciate any suggestions as to what to do once we cash in our dinar and either receive cash or having the money deposited into our bank account...

I am a little hesitant on wanting to have this much money deposited into a bank account when the banking system is having problems at this time...

What would be the best thing to do with with our money until the financial crisis is over in order to protect ourselves and our investments that we have waited so long for.

Thanks

B.

Personally I have already opened a few bank accounts and I will spread the money equally - minus a certain amount which I will keep in a secure safe. Some money in off shores accounts, and other places. After that I'm going to start investing in real-estate and music. :P

As the dollar under this regime is set to collapse I will act fast. Paying off my home, a second home I will purchase, a new truck and a 5th wheel, guns, ammo, food storage, and a nice vacation will be first priority. After that... some gold, not a lot right out of the gate since price will inevitably go down, but some. Tithing to God for making this possible. Then I will look at foreign currencies.. the Chinese yen is looking to be steady since they own all of our debt. Next I will look at land and try to open my own restaurant somewhere that labor laws enable that to be profitable. If I/we survive the next two years as a country I have given serious thought to running for state parliment and hope to parlay that into Congress one day. God save the USA and if I can help then count me in!

Unfortunately it all starts with some common sense in Iraq! So untill then I will continue running the Best restaurant in Reno, NV!

• Upvote 4

Go to a major bank and ask if they have a CDAR,it insures your money no matter the amount,you can set it up for it to mature in a month or every 3 months and draw out any amount with out getting taxed because you paid the taxes on the final amount.Hope this helps ypu out a little bit.

Real Boots on the Ground

• Upvote 1

Go to a major bank and ask if they have a CDAR,it insures your money no matter the amount,you can set it up for it to mature in a month or every 3 months and draw out any amount with out getting taxed because you paid the taxes on the final amount.Hope this helps ypu out a little bit.

Real Boots on the Ground

None of the major banks have CDARS - go to http://www.cdars.com/ and find out what's available in you area.

Hope this helps! :D

My money is initially going to be put into my savings account, but will only be there for 48 hours. I have picked 6 differenat investment companies that I plan to invest with. They all have a good performance record, and have people running them that are wise and know a lot about the market. I am also going to invest a chunk myself in stocks that I have some knowledge of. The final bit wil be to invest a good chunk in gold. After reading a book called Aftershock I am afraid our country is in for more tough times.

I would recomend starting businesses that could weather a worse recession then we are in right now. I think the real esate market is going to get really bad, and people are going to be loosing their jobs left and right.

NW

PS If you want to know how your bank is rated check out http://bankrate.com