Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Eight (8)

livinlife00

Detracy left links to watch the Tipping Point Videos.

I was curious after watching the videos, so I went to the website:

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

On the site there was an issue for sale for 10.00 so I decided to purchase an read it...

The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Eight (8)

In the first half of the issue it talks about banks, currencies and other information which is similar to what I have been reading

here on the site but from a different perspective in that it does not talk about the dinar.

I have uploaded the link to mediafire so that you may download the book to be reviewed by those of you that are interested and to

share with us what your view is and if the dates, etc. are similar to the dates that we have been hearing of iraq, the dinar, etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/12buevauo9yt2ma/The%20Shape%20of%20Things%20to%20Come%20-%20Issue%208.pdf

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?12buevauo9yt2ma

B.

Edited by livinlife00
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Hey, thanks for providing the link for the download. I am really interested in this stuff, and how it may pan out in the next few days.

I also apologize for apparently clicking the wrong button when trying to give you a plus for your post. It somehow registered as a negative 1. Maybe the moderator can explain what happened, and fix it.

Take care.

• Upvote 2

One interesting note....

Clif High who is the author/creator of the "web bots" said that this will be the last issue ever done.

He gave two possible reasons for this being the last issue.

1. If he is wrong and the web bots gave a false date then no one will ever bother with it again so this will be the last issue.

OR...

2. Things will be so BAD that no will be able to afford the $10 per issue and or the Internet/power grid will be down and because of those reasons this will be the last issue.

Me...I say we are at a cross road for sure...and that all will soon make a choice.

This whole dinar investment has been a "test" and the final grade is about to be handed out to all for the choices about to be made.

We appear to be at a point of convergence of many levels and the "tipping point" is here.

The only question is when things "tip" which way will things fall for you?

I have said in the past...not everyone will be ok.

For some the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar will be like a dream come true but for some...it will be like their worse nightmare.

What is the deciding factor?

Our hearts.

Ever see that commercial on TV where the question is asked "What's in your wallet?"

Well the deciding factor for all at the "tipping point" may very well be....

"What's in your heart?"

So maybe the "tipping point" is a "judgment day" of sorts?

Karma baby...here it comes...ready or not.

Hang on Dorthy...

Kansas is about to go bye bye....

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 5

Phoenix:

You do so well with spreading your message here. I read your posts with great interest, but if you're gonna start doing the Frank-type "we have a SHOE" posts I hope you tell us in advance, so's I can move on to reading somebody else.

Honestly, I admire ALL your posts, you don't have to submit one like this. Not for most of us, I hope.

Maynard

One interesting note....

Clif High who is the author/creator of the "web bots" said that this will be the last issue ever done.

1. If he is wrong and the web bots gave a false date then no one will ever bother with it again so this will be the last issue.

OR...

2. Things will be so BAD that no will be able to afford the $10 per issue and or the Internet/power grid will be down and because of those reasons this will be the last issue.

Me...I say we are at a cross road for sure...and that all will soon make a choice.

This whole dinar investment has been a "test" and the final grade is about to be handed out to all for the choices about to be made.

We appear to be at a point of convergence of many levels and the "tipping point" is here.

For some the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar will be like a dream come true but for some...it will be like their worse nightmare.

Our hearts.

Ever see that commercial on TV where the question is asked "What's in your wallet?"

"What's in your heart?"

Hang on Dorthy...

Phoenix

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

One interesting note....

OR...

Our hearts.

"What's in your heart?"

Hang on Dorthy...

Phoenix

I, for one, am excited to read every word you type. Those who are upset with you using the site to "spread the truth", are the ones who are in denial about what the world is coming to. They will be the first to fail miserably. They will be the ones who did not prepare their hearts and minds, as well as their supplies. Just ignore them and keep spreading your message. You know that you have a much higher calling, and will answer for your actions. If you did nothing, well I don't want to think of that outcome. Keep it coming.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Phoenix-

I sense a difference in the last several posts you have made. It seems to me that you are 100% at ease with this whole thing. My take is that you have reached a point that will allow you to live with the results no matter what they are or when they are revealed. That is an admirable place to be. I'm still a little "nervous and jerky" about this whole thing, but I do believe it will happen in the not too distant future.

Your 'lecture' today makes all the sense in the world. Those that can share and do will always reach in their pocket for those less fortunate. Those that don't have it in their hearts will invariably turn and look away from those in need. I truly believe that the majority of those on this site are looking forward to helping others with whatever gains they may receive from this investment. I am a disabled Viet Nam veteran and I spend too much time at the VA hospital in West Palm Beach. I assure you the Wounded Warrior Project will benefit from this investment if I do.

Please continue to post with the same degree of caring and encouragement that you always seem to have. And, when this is over, I hope we might meet with some others from this site to share bread and fellowship.

God bless you.

Phoenix:

You do so well with spreading your message here. I read your posts with great interest, but if you're gonna start doing the Frank-type "we have a SHOE" posts I hope you tell us in advance, so's I can move on to reading somebody else.

Honestly, I admire ALL your posts, you don't have to submit one like this. Not for most of us, I hope.

Maynard

Maynard-

I love reading your posts; especially those where your humor is all over them. I see you on here all hours of the day and night so I know you are as anxious as all the rest. We both know Phoenix has put some fabulous posts on here and we are all grateful for them. But, allow him to speak from his soul as opposed to his research without being negative about it. Some of us need reminding occasionally what this investment is about and what a wonderful opportunity we have been giving. Maybe when this is over, we'll all get together for a cocktail.

God bless you.

• Upvote 1

Phoenix-

I sense a difference in the last several posts you have made. It seems to me that you are 100% at ease with this whole thing. My take is that you have reached a point that will allow you to live with the results no matter what they are or when they are revealed. That is an admirable place to be. I'm still a little "nervous and jerky" about this whole thing, but I do believe it will happen in the not too distant future.

Your 'lecture' today makes all the sense in the world. Those that can share and do will always reach in their pocket for those less fortunate. Those that don't have it in their hearts will invariably turn and look away from those in need. I truly believe that the majority of those on this site are looking forward to helping others with whatever gains they may receive from this investment. I am a disabled Viet Nam veteran and I spend too much time at the VA hospital in West Palm Beach. I assure you the Wounded Warrior Project will benefit from this investment if I do.

Please continue to post with the same degree of caring and encouragement that you always seem to have. And, when this is over, I hope we might meet with some others from this site to share bread and fellowship.

God bless you.

Maynard-

I love reading your posts; especially those where your humor is all over them. I see you on here all hours of the day and night so I know you are as anxious as all the rest. We both know Phoenix has put some fabulous posts on here and we are all grateful for them. But, allow him to speak from his soul as opposed to his research without being negative about it. Some of us need reminding occasionally what this investment is about and what a wonderful opportunity we have been giving. Maybe when this is over, we'll all get together for a cocktail.

God bless you.

I get ya, prayin4peace,

And Phoenix is a cherished asset here, and I have nothing but respect for what he's accomplished here. But I stand by what I said. I just think everybody needs loyal opposition to keep perspective. We have a date for that cocktail that's for sure.

Maynard