Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warning of a Bank Holiday

pokerplayer

A friend sent this article to me in an e-mail. Conspiracy theroists are everywere these days.

pp

Warning of Possible Bank Holiday

November 4, 2010

Steve Quayle

QUESTION: When in U.S. History has a sitting President taken off on an overseas trip for an extended period of time, with 65 airplanes, 34 warships reportedly 3,000 people including his friends and cohorts, at the pinnacle of an economic and political upheaval.

ANSWER: Never!

So what's up? Yesterday I received a call that should alarm for even the most "comatose in La La Land". A pastor known to the gentleman who called me had been called into a very prominent East Coast bank to tell the pastor by one of its top people at the bank that a bank holiday is coming as early as Nov 11.

The bank official has been friends with this pastor for a long time. The only thing that was said, was for the pastor to realize that once the banks reopened, that all withdrawals by checks would be limited to $500 per week - no matter what the balance in the account is. No period of Time for the length of the Banks closures were given. Coupled with information posted last year on this site from major Mid-west banking consortium it dovetails perfectly.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have been paying attention to France, Britain, Ireland and Greece, which at this point are the poster children for financial rioting, can you even begin to imagine the Ramifications of Financial Rioting In the U.S? The once hidden attack ,now in plain sight, against world finances, is in full scale operational mode in order to destroy by design, all national currencies and to bring on "A ONE WORLD CURRENCY AND GLOBAL GOVERNMENT"!

Once again consider our mutual dependence upon electronic verification of every sales transaction, credit card purchase and bank deposits and or withdrawals. Whether most understand or comprehend, most wealth on financial statements and Balance sheets are numbers, computer entries and IOU's of dubious quality. Think about the old adage --"Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law". In other words, if it's not in your hands it's in some one else's hands no matter how much you try and rationalize it away!

This is a defining moment. AMERICA IS BANKRUPT and the rest of the world is no longer willing to go along with Quantitative Easing, which means printing money out of thin air with nothing to back it up but global war. Every nation that has tried to print its way out of an insurmountable debt situation ends up embroiled in internal war and usually under the leadership of a dictator who is as willing to spill the blood of his countrymen, as fast as he prints more worthless currency!

The reason you all have a sense of SOMETHING BIG getting ready to happen is the fact that it is HAPPENING NOW.

When all commerce ceases, no goods are on the store shelves and all transportation comes to a silent stop. Then will it be clear, even to those who finally get it, that the only ones who will be eating, other than those who have prepared, are the zombies, and none of us want to end up on their evening menu!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

A friend sent this article to me in an e-mail. Conspiracy theroists are everywere these days.

pp

Warning of Possible Bank Holiday

November 4, 2010

Steve Quayle

QUESTION: When in U.S. History has a sitting President taken off on an overseas trip for an extended period of time, with 65 airplanes, 34 warships reportedly 3,000 people including his friends and cohorts, at the pinnacle of an economic and political upheaval.

ANSWER: Never!

So what's up? Yesterday I received a call that should alarm for even the most "comatose in La La Land". A pastor known to the gentleman who called me had been called into a very prominent East Coast bank to tell the pastor by one of its top people at the bank that a bank holiday is coming as early as Nov 11.

The bank official has been friends with this pastor for a long time. The only thing that was said, was for the pastor to realize that once the banks reopened, that all withdrawals by checks would be limited to $500 per week - no matter what the balance in the account is. No period of Time for the length of the Banks closures were given. Coupled with information posted last year on this site from major Mid-west banking consortium it dovetails perfectly.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you have been paying attention to France, Britain, Ireland and Greece, which at this point are the poster children for financial rioting, can you even begin to imagine the Ramifications of Financial Rioting In the U.S? The once hidden attack ,now in plain sight, against world finances, is in full scale operational mode in order to destroy by design, all national currencies and to bring on "A ONE WORLD CURRENCY AND GLOBAL GOVERNMENT"!

Once again consider our mutual dependence upon electronic verification of every sales transaction, credit card purchase and bank deposits and or withdrawals. Whether most understand or comprehend, most wealth on financial statements and Balance sheets are numbers, computer entries and IOU's of dubious quality. Think about the old adage --"Possession is Nine Tenths of the Law". In other words, if it's not in your hands it's in some one else's hands no matter how much you try and rationalize it away!

This is a defining moment. AMERICA IS BANKRUPT and the rest of the world is no longer willing to go along with Quantitative Easing, which means printing money out of thin air with nothing to back it up but global war. Every nation that has tried to print its way out of an insurmountable debt situation ends up embroiled in internal war and usually under the leadership of a dictator who is as willing to spill the blood of his countrymen, as fast as he prints more worthless currency!

The reason you all have a sense of SOMETHING BIG getting ready to happen is the fact that it is HAPPENING NOW.

When all commerce ceases, no goods are on the store shelves and all transportation comes to a silent stop. Then will it be clear, even to those who finally get it, that the only ones who will be eating, other than those who have prepared, are the zombies, and none of us want to end up on their evening menu!

Dude,

Take a nap and wake up when you stop having this nightmare conspiracy dream. If something like this was going to happen, do you think that you would know about it?? I mean, you are already posting it here and this would be totally against how it is supposed to work. Look at QE2. They spent another 600 billion to purchase bonds and they broadcast it during the elections with no debate or fanfare. The stimulus was for 800 billion and all hell broke out. Something else is up other than what you are saying because of the risk involved. Maybe they are allowing the banks to be beefed up to cash out for the RV...Maybe????

Edited by gjames_54
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Actully November 11 has in the past been a National Holiday, however all of our national holidays have changed what with the

ideas of the this or that administration over the past 30 years.

Just have FAITH...all will be well!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Upvote 3

Actully November 11 has in the past been a National Holiday, however all of our national holidays have changed what with the

ideas of the this or that administration over the past 30 years.

Just have FAITH...all will be well!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Right on, Jac. November 11th is Armistice Day - remembering the sacrifices of all the WW1 vets and the end of the "War to End All Wars".

• Upvote 3

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PETER AND THE WOLF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone knows the story of peter and the wolf " RIGHT " well here's a new spin on that story of old

Johnson and the RV.....Once apon a time(filler>>>>>commercial>>>>>filler >>filler>>>>commercial>>>>filler) the End. the moral to this story boy's and girls is Johnson needs to zip it and quit seeing an RV in every piece of news coming out about anything. The villagers are in a hanging moodohmy.gif

In the day's of old

When Knights were bold

They droped their load

Beside the road...............................now they drop it here in DV's camode cool.gif

Edited by Mongo

Thanks for posting polerplayer...

Although I don't totally agree with all Steve Quayle says here...I will say that America's (and the entire international community) are facing some dark days ahead. I am not preaching doom and gloom, but at the same time, we must prepare. We must strengthen our faith. We're on the brink of a great financial miracle in the making...A miracle that for the most part...we cannot truly grasp and understand. . . why ME we ask?! But, I still say...God Is In Control.

God Bless

Edited by Inside Track

Unless I am missing something.........November 11th is Veterans Day...........so banks will likely be closed as well as post office and courthouses

Yes, I know but apparently some people do not know.

God Bless America!