Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

more explosions in iraq

mofo

They should take the insurgents and the cowardly politicians and just get them all out of the country..... Put some humble people in there and let them run the country.... it is what should happen.... it is very shameful what is going on.... makes me sick....

• Upvote 1

It does matter... people are dying for nothing....................... have we become so callused that we just think of it as a normal day????? There are good people there that want freedom and the idiots there will not let it happen.... It makes me sick and it should make all of you sick..... Do you really want the Dinar to be blood money? Is is worth it if the Iraqi people dont get there freedom.... Maybe we should all take a look in the mirror.... If it was your family that was dying there would it just be another day there? I have family there that are fighting in this war everyday and it matters to me that this ends.... I want my family home safe just like the general people of Iraq want there family home safe. We all have no idea of the suffering this has caused we just think about how rich we will all be.... There is a much bigger picture out there.... dont take this gift lightly......

• Upvote 7

Nothing chenges them, accept their pockets and the looting of their own treasury. The more people are killed, the less there is to share with the living. ha ha. They say to themselves, " let everybody die but me to enable me loot every concievable treasury in Iraq to me and my family only" :rolleyes::blink::mellow::rolleyes:

It does matter... people are dying for nothing....................... have we become so callused that we just think of it as a normal day????? There are good people there that want freedom and the idiots there will not let it happen.... It makes me sick and it should make all of you sick..... Do you really want the Dinar to be blood money? Is is worth it if the Iraqi people dont get there freedom.... Maybe we should all take a look in the mirror.... If it was your family that was dying there would it just be another day there? I have family there that are fighting in this war everyday and it matters to me that this ends.... I want my family home safe just like the general people of Iraq want there family home safe. We all have no idea of the suffering this has caused we just think about how rich we will all be.... There is a much bigger picture out there.... dont take this gift lightly......

I agree,its sad that their govt could give a crap about them,but then again look at what our govt is doing about the drug gangs in mexico that spill into the us..its all about someone getting rich. but the that part of the world can think of nothing else but killing-it is very sad

You are right .."It does Matter" ...Thank you and your family for service. We are blessed to be in a country where we are free to walk the streets and proclaim our opinion on who our God is without fear of being blown up. GOD BLESS USA and God Bless the Iraqi citizens who want freedom.

I can relate where your coming from and I agree with you except about the blood money. Their money and their future opportunities have already been paid with American Blood which is why I feel a strong strong obligation to donate to some organization that benefits our warriors. But if you ask a few of our boys over there they will tell you that so many Iraqi's aren't willing to fight for their freedom. You have insurgeons, you know if you support them its wrong but so many iraqis have the attitude of what can they do and of course they are so poor they will take their money or put up with the intimidation...Well too much of that is going on and the politicians don't care because they are holed up in the green zone which really complicates the matter as they are not leading their citizens or doing their job!! From an article I read a while back said by an Iraqi citizen, the green zone is a country within a country. The U.S. should go there and tear that place down buy back those stupid t-walls do whatever it takes, just tear it down under the justification of the iraqi politicians holding this whole thing up!

I guarantee you things will move faster if the iraqi politicians a$$ is on the line just like their citizens who deal with this EVERYDAY!!

The sick thing is, I feel like its possible that the recent rounds of violence were maybe even allowed to provide just an ounce more of pressure on the other side in this stupid match of who blinks first.

I believe that either Allawi or Maliki are not above something like this. I have said before that they or even a person like Chalabi will win at all costs. They absolutely do not care about the welfare of their country. How stubborn and selfish can they be? They are without heart or compassion for their people.

I wish the UN would install a government and have people from different parts of the world hold positions and over time (years) slowly turn over power to the Iraqis....

I try to be up beat, sometimes i get frustrated. I apologize for the long post. :mellow:

You are so right! We as americans take so, so much for granted and if we don't care about the other lives that are in stake, then we are being totally selfish and unloving! I do not want anyone to be harmed even though it is inevitable over there..however, I am praying for peace not only for Iraq and its people and our us soldiers, but for the whole world.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE A MESS BEHIND, WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT WAS FORMED....WHAT IS REALLY SAD IS THAT THE IRAQ POLITICIONS ARE TO BUSY THROWING MUD AT EACH OTHER THAT THEY DONT EVEN GIVE A DAM ABOUT THERE OWN PEOPLE, :angry: IF WE DONT FORCE THEM TO GET IT DONE THEN ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE, READ HOW MANY WOMAN AND CHILDREN WERE KILLED, IT MAKES ME SICK THAT THESE CROOKED SOB`S JUST SITBACK AND STEAL MONEY, THEY CARE NOTHING OF THERE OWN :angry: