Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Auctions sell $688 million this week

uncs

I thought there were no auctions for the last several days......

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=138436

CBI sells $688 million this week

October 29, 2010 - 02:37:58

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) dollar sales this week reached $688.854 million at a stable exchange rate of 1,170 Iraqi dinars per dollar.

“The demand hit $250,000 in cash this week, covered at an exchange rate of 1,183 Iraqi dinars per dollar, and $688.604 million in foreign transfers outside the country, covered at an exchange rate of 1,179 Iraqi dinars per dollar,” according to a CBI news bulletin received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

None of the banks that participated in this week’s session offered to sell dollars.

The Central Bank of Iraq runs a daily auction from Sunday to Thursday.

SH (P)

• Upvote 1

I am no guru, but what you have is a news article. CBI site is still showing no sales. Don't know why there would be a disparity there?

no kidding, its a news article! Thats why I posted it. CBI says no sales and then this article pops up!!!!! What be da deal

• Upvote 1