Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lead Dogs Always Get the Arrows

Guest Ratatap

The lead dog always get the arrows......This is a saying that was shared with me by my mentor. This had happened after I had volunteered to lead a group of people that could not lead themselves to the bathroom. At the end of the day, they could find fault in anything and everything. It knocked me down mentally as I was trying to do them a favor.

My mentor put me back on my feet and said listen, when you lead, you don't look to the very pack you are leading, you look within and about and find your way and the pack will follow. Leadership is a very responsible action and many times, there will be people that will not like your leadership yet they do not have the balls to lead themselves.

I have owned my own businesses for some 26 years and just doing that means leadership. I have employees that depend on me. I know what it is to be a leader.

A week ago people were attacking Viper and now a few take on the Phoenix this week and I have seen others take on Scooter in the past.

I commend Phoenix - Viper - Scooter - Doc31 - zzzzzzzzz and many others for their steadfast convictions. I applaud their tenacity to take the arrows and to lead the rest of us. Yes some of them have sources we do not have access to but I would bet most of the time, they just simply take the time to investigate and to ponder and analyze the facts. A lay person does not take the time to do this. A leader does.

To be honest, I find more leadership in these guys than the man that built this forum - not saying Adam is bad just that these guys are better leaders..They ask for nothing! A Green atta boy is all they get from the most of us.

My sincere thanks for the honest truth and convictions of the true leaders on this forum.....

While I am at it, thanks to the moderators as I know you take many hours out of your time to read everything and to keep it civil here....

One more thing, I hate seeing "Now don't bash me, but here it is" Stand up and let the clowns and the arrows come. Stand with conviction if your are going to post here - just be civil!!!!!!

We are Brothers and Sisters whether you know that or not - be one and act like one - Love one another.....Together we will all be graced beyond comprehension.

Namaste.....

GO RV!!!!!!!

I honor you for finding you...keep leading! Love the quote, "We are Brothers and Sisters whether you know that or not - be one and act like one - Love one another.....Together we will all be graced beyond comprehension"

In Radical Appreciation...

• Upvote 2

Well said ratatap. These guys (and gals) have weathered the storm of criticism yet continue to dazzle us with their steadfast commitment to our investment. This type of loyalty does not go unnoticed and will reflect highly on their evals.... :D

Edited by RicknSaudi
  • Upvote 1