Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can you see the SUN? (Sun=RV)

CheckMate

To zzzzzzzzz -I have 1 question. after reading this=

"Now friend, you leave me with yet another choice to make, let you rant about this non-sense un-challenged,..or do my best to disspell this CRAP for the sake of those that are not privy to all that I know."

The question is simply this-DO YOU have a reason to Believe from what you Know -That a RV WILL BE FORTHCOMING. BEFORE the end of this yr.????

and IF you DO-Do you have any idea what the rate could be. I know THESE are HARD QUESTIONS TO ANSWER AND MANY WILL Guess AT THE TIME AND RATES without really having any Intel contacts. I believe from all I have read that you Might just have more than I or some of the Guru's who have thrown

answer;s out there. IF you choose Not to reply , Fine No problem. No harm No Fowl. If you Do answer Great. I wish to thank you in advance for at least reading this post. With Respect. Rick c.

• Upvote 1

zzzzzzzzz

First I would like to add that I NEVER said I had any direct link to Shabi, this would be insane to state this, if you read the post correctly you would have understood this.

Secondly you are way off base with you minor 1million IQD I have already pledged 20million IQD to any chosen charity by popular demand by DV members should it RV before December 31st 2010

Lets not lock horns over this we are both entitled to our opinions, it’s meant to be a free country with the freedom of speech is it not.

I can only say IF you want to play with folks lives then stop leading them up the garden path, its more disappointing to awake the day after the Gurus have given the RV date to find its still the same as it was 6 years ago.

IF I am wrong then I will look the fool

“No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master”

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction”

I am not much good at chess but I will give you a go

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I encourage everyone to take a second & send Zantac a positive thought and mental hug. The power of tolerance, good will & encouragement can do wonders to restore one's faith and spirit. For one whose words and opinions we held in high regard, I hope you just had a bad day when you wrote your piece. smile.gif

Best wishes to all!

Bob Seaman....Good conduct on your part....However, I'm in agreement with zzzzzzzzz. I have reached out to this guy, Zantac (HB)...

I believe we should avoid the negative at all cost. Words have power....good or bad. I choose to filter out all the negative.

(I have much experience with people that seek attention, as Zantac.) They will not respond to "mental hugs", "tolerance" or "good will".

This is all just a game to Zantac. I say, "Don't Play!"...Waste of time and energy. God Bless you for your kindness!

• Upvote 5

Hey, Zantac:

I don't agree with your views on the RV, I'm in the camp that believes it will come in soon and at a very nice rate.

But I also don't think it is appropriate that you be dubbed, "Heartburn" for your opinion. If we are going to function as an effective marketplace of ideas, than we need the naysayers and the loyal opposition just as much as the optimism.

Your opinion was considered and respected. I just arrived at a different conclusion.

Maynard

i respect all of your thoughts and opinions as much as everyones on here...but i did just noticed how you contradict yourself....a couple of days ago there was a post that i had replied to and i talked about god in it...i then realized that some were with what i said and the others was against it..( non-believers in my opinion)...and i rememeber you agreeing with one of the replys and said that god has nothing to do with this investment and we should all leave god and religion off this subject...but as i read THIS post you say only god can make the sun rise and sun= rv...so im confused...because from the looks of it,you were only following in the footsteps of a non believer that complained of my comment...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

FYI---Red is zzzzzzzzz,....Blue is Zantac,

Ok I have some positive posts to write this evening so I do not want to spend to long on this.

Read below,

Mind you this post was under;

Its time to reveal myself?? Intel source!

Just to give you some insight as to why I know so much but can’t reveal all. (this is trying to gain more respect than, oh by the way this is my opinion!)

In 1972 my father was attending Manchester University as an economics student he was lucky enough to attend the same lectures as Shabibi.

In 1975 Dad moved back to his hometown of Bristol to study once again at university of Bristol, again Shabibi was also attending.

Sadly Dad passed away 5 years ago but before this I had already invested in the IQD (6.5 years to be precise)

I asked Dad if this was a good thing to invest in but the answer was not what I had expected; needless to say he didn’t give it a second glance.

However when my dad passed away he left me an envelope with my name on it to be opened in private.

Telephone number, email address & name to contact.

Yes I did all & received a strange call from a man with an Arabic accent , to this day I have asked advice when ever I can.

His name I can’t reveal but his info I can.

Below is the piece of your post that brought on my comment about you knowing Shabibi, I understand in the beginning of your post you said you did not know Shabibi directly, then you typed about the man with an Arabic accent!

This ZanTac, can destroy peoples thinking if they believe you may have some insight on this investment above and beyond the average speculator.. Lets not forget your next post was;

Sorry to post such bad news but I feel this post will sum up the possibility of NO RV in 2010.Go about your daily business, forget the rumours they will only break your heart.

I have highlighted in red the information that should spell it out clear as day that the RV will not be in 2010, OK it doesn’t say that but read it, then tell me any GURU that can twist this into good news.

As if you were stating facts here, by the way you were dead wrong about this article, PERIOD!

You said

"Lets not lock horns over this we are both entitled to our opinions, it’s meant to be a free country with the freedom of speech is it not."

This is true, but your spouting free speech born of lies that hurt folks,...your Arabic speaking source from your Dad was meant to be who if not Shabibi, that is who the article was about, right?

Here is my last comment on this matter, as this has gone way to far, cant even believe I wasted more time on this tonight.

You also wrote;

I can only say IF you want to play with folks lives then stop leading them up the garden path, its more disappointing to awake the day after the Gurus have given the RV date to find its still the same as it was 6 years ago.

Here is the problem with a lot of you folks wanting to create the negative vibes here.

Its easy to sit here and tell everyone all is as before, nothing has changed, it is no different now than it was 6 years ago. (OMG, do some....research would you!)

I have posted before on the many differences we are facing today, many positives that had not even been addressed 6 years ago. There are to many to repost in short so in the next few hours I will start a new topic, where I believe we are as well as the rates I am hearing.

I am not some Guru, don't want to be.

I'm a business man with strong contacts and a good understanding of what is going on in our monetary system.

Nothing more nothing less.

I have a genuine love for others and I do not like to see dreams stepped on just for the fun of it. Before you try and say that is not what you do on a regular bases, go back and read some of your topic posts of late.

With very little intel you spent time here trying to get attention, with crap post like;

Is DinarTrade a good investment or a scam?

This will never RV in 2010 sorry to post such bad news and so on,....!

Just garbage yes you have the write to post it is a free country thank god,....but why do so with such a consistence of BS?

To top it off you make it sound like you have insider info that makes your opinion fact, and that is the biggest load of all.

Hey ZanTac (no more HB maybe that was a bit much) sorry if I have offended you I here to share positive info.

I came out after 8 months of just reading on and off no talking because I do have facts of what I know.

I'll let you all see what that is in a new topic post tomorrow I'm waiting on some information confirmation now.

Good night all.

Again I'm not taking 15 min. to check spelling and grammer its not that important to me sorry you'll have to muddle through it,....lol

zzzzzzzzz;

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i respect all of your thoughts and opinions as much as everyones on here...but i did just noticed how you contradict yourself....a couple of days ago there was a post that i had replied to and i talked about god in it...i then realized that some were with what i said and the others was against it..( non-believers in my opinion)...and i rememeber you agreeing with one of the replys and said that god has nothing to do with this investment and we should all leave god and religion off this subject...but as i read THIS post you say only god can make the sun rise and sun= rv...so im confused...because from the looks of it,you were only following in the footsteps of a non believer that complained of my comment...

You are taking one post and combining it with many others.

I started this post and I also said Sun=RV do you remember why I said the Sun=RV?

It was so I could share a great song that was done by the Beatles,.....

I said take the word Sun and replace it with the word RV,......"Here comes the RV!"

The rest has been between a few others and yourself,...

I would be confused as well Trill if I was trying to answer your question with three different peoples post

when there talking about different things. This is a blog site of many peoples ideas.

Have a good night all,...

Hope this helps,....biggrin.gif

Check,....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well where I am the sun has come up and still no rv :blink::blink::blink:

I wish someone would make up their minds and rv already.

I've been on this ride is since 2004 and all I've been doing is getting older. I try not to get too excited about the projected dates

because I think there has been around 62 dates the rv will happen and guess what...........................................nothing :(

I am still waiting and will keep waiting for that wonderful day I would like to play golf world wide. :rolleyes:

Any comments?

Well where I am the sun has come up and still no rv :blink::blink::blink:

I wish someone would make up their minds and rv already.

I've been on this ride is since 2004 and all I've been doing is getting older. I try not to get too excited about the projected dates

because I think there has been around 62 dates the rv will happen and guess what...........................................nothing :(

I am still waiting and will keep waiting for that wonderful day I would like to play golf world wide. :rolleyes:

Any comments?

Since this post was on another matter, I will make this question of your a topic for a new post, thanks.

It should fit very well.

Some have been waiting a long time for this day! (that will be the topic head line, tomorrow.)

PS Wow since 2004,....way to hang in there.

Good night all,

Check,.....

Hi zzzzzzzzz ~ What you think the rate might be? Thanks! :)

i'll tell you tomorrows post waiting for a call as I type,.....

• Upvote 2

Good Day to you All. Well zzzzzzzzz, I know a lot of us will be waiting for the NEW Forum and what your Intel will be on the Rate & date of the RV. I'v been waiting 4 yr's for itand the wife thinks I'm Loony for coming on here as much as I do to check on this. Maybe I am.But at 64 yr's of age I have to find something Interesting to hope for.lol so thanks for your time and Effort and I look forward to reading the article.

• Upvote 2

OH BIKER -

DO LET US KNOW WHEN YOU HEAR SOMETHING. WE WOULD ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL APPRECIATE IT.

I AM SO READY.................................AS IS EVERYONE ELSE.....................................

I JUST CANNOT WAIT.............................MY HUSBAND WANTS TO RETIRE SO BAD............................HE IS BITING AT THE BIT................ :rolleyes:

AND HE WELL DESERVES IT................................HE'S A MOTOR COP FOR L.A.P.D.........................

AND AFTER 25 YEARS...............................12 MONTHS HE WENT DOWN ON HIS BIKE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME.........................AND IT WASN'T EVEN HIS FAULT.

SOMEONE DECIDED TO MAKE A RIGHT HAD TURN FROM THE #2 LANE, CUT IN FRONT OF HIM AND TOOK HIM DOWN...............................(HE FLEW 10 FEET AND LANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAFFIC! :o

GOD BLESS HIM..........................IT COULD OF BEEN WORSE! HE FRACTURED HIS PELVIS, AND TWEAKED HIS NECK..........................................HE WAS HOME FOR 6 MONTHS RECUPERATING.............................DOING THERAPY THE WHO NINE YARDS............................(AND DRIVING ME NUTS) HEHEHEHEHE.

BUT GOD IS GOOD. ALL THE PRAYERS I'VE SAID FOR HIM, PAID OFF..................................HIS ANGELES, GOT THEIR WINGS THAT DAY! :lol:

BUT WE ARE BLESSED, THAT HE WASN'T HURT WORSE

TAKE CARE, AND GOD BLESS

DRAVMORRIS2 :D

Good Day to you All. Well zzzzzzzzz, I know a lot of us will be waiting for the NEW Forum and what your Intel will be on the Rate & date of the RV. I'v been waiting 4 yr's for itand the wife thinks I'm Loony for coming on here as much as I do to check on this. Maybe I am.But at 64 yr's of age I have to find something Interesting to hope for.lol so thanks for your time and Effort and I look forward to reading the article.

Sorry everyone for the delay,....had some great calls today, even invited some of you on one of them.

It was very informative but not conclusive enough, have to ask you for another day.

I'll be back in the morning.

Good Night all.

Check,....

• Upvote 1

Well it's after 10am in Iraq and the rate is..................................................1165.10 :(

I guess we will have to wait for this coming week end (7&8th) because Saturday the bank will be closed to see

if the rate goes in our favor. Keep you head up and still make your plans because it won't be long now :twothumbs:

Hey zzzzzzzzz what about your new post? :confused:

• Upvote 1

Well it's after 10am in Iraq and the rate is..................................................1165.10 :(

I guess we will have to wait for this coming week end (7&8th) because Saturday the bank will be closed to see

if the rate goes in our favor. Keep you head up and still make your plans because it won't be long now :twothumbs:

Hey zzzzzzzzz what about your new post? :confused:

Hey,....the week is NOT over,....lol

• Upvote 3

Well why don't we all sit down and have a drink or a smoke or something to eat or watch tv 12:48 here, phoenix time its quiet and cool outside(for once) and life goes on as though it's not even paying attention to us. Enjoy your evening all and remember if you can look yourself in the mirror before going to bed and know that you did your best, gave someone some love , helped someone who needed it , cared for someone when they didnt even care for themselves then you made this a better world . Goodnight all B)

• Upvote 2

Hey zzzzzzzzz...I have to thank you for inviting me to the call and wanting to let you know It was definitely informative...Alot of very intelligent folks on this call and it was very much appreciated...I love hearing what others have to offer about the dinar and boy was there alot out there...I do have one question for you...Someone was talking about the rate coming in at a higher amount and then after about six weeks dropping...Can you explain that a little more to me...reason I'm asking is because I thought there was a 90 day period to where they could not change the rate amount...Thanks alot for all you do... :)

Hi CM,

Thanks for the invite to your call last night. It was great and very very informative! It was great hearing what others were saying and their thoughts and could back up what they were saying. For me this was a really exciting call and I believe that the RV is right around the corner. I could tell these people on the call last night were very knowledgable on what is happening. Please let me know when you have another call.