Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

That rate 11:11 believe it or not this is a great sign.

pirateoflight

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from

duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.

Edited by pirateoflight
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

For many years the numbers 11:11 have been mysteriously appearing to people all over the world. Often appearing on digital clocks, the sightings of 11:11 tend to occur during times of heightened awareness, having a most powerful effect on the people involved. This causes a reactivation of our cellular memory banks. There's a stirring deep inside, a hint of remembrance of something long forgotten.

The appearance of 11:11 is also a powerful confirmation that we are on the right track, aligned with our highest Truth. Throughout the years, I have personally encountered thousands of people all over the world who, have experienced repeated sightings of 11:11. They all want to know what is happening to them and why. What does the 11:11 signify?

11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from

duality into Oneness.

The 11.11 is the bridge our vitality and oneness. It is our pathway into the postive unknown and beyond.

I kind of believe this but come on .

My aunt actually has been seeing the number 11 for the last 6 months....everywhere she looked there it was. At first she thought it was coincidence but then it became evident something else was taking place. At our church they have a prophetic meaning for numbers. The number 11 means:

Radical changes in thinking

Sudden Change in direction

Deviation from the normal which can't be explained

Creation of a new situation thought to have been impossible <-----thats my favorite :)

Double portion

I believe numbers do have meanings but its all about what you choose to believe!

• Upvote 8

Intention was to share a positive message but many of you seem way too uptight. Take it easy folks. Rv will happen. I remain unoffended. And being called a nutbag or crazy puts me in good company. So nice try.

Positive intention accepted. Please remember, this is a site for people invested in the dinar. We are here to make money, simple as that. Your contention just comes off as a little too "new age" for me.

Having said that, I will focus on becoming more downtight (Is there such a word?....the opposiite of uptight?...........never mind.)

Intention was to share a positive message but many of you seem way too uptight. Take it easy folks. Rv will happen. I remain unoffended. And being called a nutbag or crazy puts me in good company. So nice try.

Maybe this should have been put in "off topic". just a suggestion. Some people want news related to the Dinar. Some of the things I have said and done in my life would qualify me for "A bag of Nuts..with no bolts". Tension is mounting over the amount of posts that have no relevance to this investment. Investors do not have time for anything that is not fruitful. I like to see my self as a different kind of investor. I know nothing of the Dinar other than what I have learned through research on these sites which could be all fabricated. Common sense tells me that this will bring back what I invested and hopefully more. GO RV!!! B)

• Upvote 2

PIRATEOFLIGHT, are you okay, I mean get a grip! Everything will turn out alright, just give it time.

I once worked with a man that told the company at our place of employment, he would sell them a plan to recycle sound, and it would save the company a bundle in ear plugs. He would only charge the company a million bucks! I know he meant well, but I say "don't tell all of your secrets"!

ohmy.gif wink.gif

wink.gifYes it is, right there with Numerology, Sacred Geometry, Quantum Physics and Divine realitieswink.gif.

11:11 and so it is!

Now this is an extravaganza of ancient wisdom aligned with spiritual insight right here at DV. Nice, very nice.

Blessings, Pirateoflight.

• Upvote 1

duality into Oneness.

Dude...What are you smoking? I grw up in the 60's, never knew any hippies, but you sure sound like a throwback to that generation!

• Downvote 1

duality into Oneness.

This is a great post, and the synchronicity is undeniable. I believe that there is a spiritual awakening happening, and is it possible that if we align our intentions to the highest good of the planet for this RV to happen, then we can tip the scale. The world we live in needs Love. The world we live in needs people to step up and be leaders in service. There are amazing organizations and non-profits out there who can help a lot of people who are less fortunate than us, and with the the right funding, can change the consciousness of more people, and ultimately the planet. We are awakening to out true self. There is already an integration taking place...the question is: ARE YOU AWARE ENOUGH TO FEEL INTO THIS TRUTH. We are all one species, and we are all a family and I believe this opportunity is given to us so we can serve the greater good.

It's time to step into selfless contribution. It's time to wake up to the people who are starving around the world. To the children who are without parents. To the homelessness that us unnecessary. It's time we see each other as family, because we all come from the same source, and that source is pure Unconditional Love. I believe this awakening is happening so that we can re-unite and celebrate life together... not compete for resources. Everything is made of energy, including every resource we will ever need to survive and thrive on the planet.

I challenge you to redirect your intention to use this money to somehow serve this planet by donating a portion of the POSSIBLE funds to charitable organizations who are being guided to serve the planet, and lack funding. I challenge you to be selfless and to align your intention with service of the greater good. That alignment opportunity is available to us right now...the question is: ARE WE LISTENING...ARE WE FEELING INTO THIS TRUTH...ARE WE SEEING WHAT THE WORLD IS YEARNING FOR...WHICH IS FOR ALL OF US TO LOVE EACH OTHER AS WE LOVE OUR OWN FAMILY...AS WE LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR...SO, YES, I'M CHALLENGING YOU TO STEP UP AND ALIGN YOUR INTENTION TO USE THIS MONEY TO SERVE THE PLANET, AND IF ENOUGH OF US CAN ALIGN WITH THIS INTENTION, WE WILL OPEN DOORS AND MINDS IN MIRACULOUS WAYS...I CHALLENGE YOU, LOVINGLY :)

IN RADICAL APPRECIATION,

ME :)

I Believe its a sign of greater intervention!!! I've been preaching this sign 11:11 to everyone for several years this is so awesome...Another thing is that not until this past few days i have been seeing this 11:11 every where and anywhere and it becoming apparent that some great change is fixing to take place. So hang on tight people Were all in for huge ride!!!!!!:bulb: :bulb: :bulb::lol::twothumbs::eek::bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

11Sounds awesome to me.

Actually reminds me of a clip from "This Is Spinal Tap" where Nigel shows Marty his equipment and comments on his amplifier that "goes up to eleven".

Still cracks me up. Do you think they new about the power of 11 back in the 80's?

Check out Rob Reiner and how young he looked.

He was meathead on All in the Family for the younger crowd.

And I am dating my self.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7rWiY5obI

Enjoy

Dinosaur