Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Notes from Frank26 conf. call on 10-26

lgraham

Below are the notes from Frank26's conference call from Tuesday the 26th. It is long. I always appreciate Frank's optimisum and his passion for this investment.

I have had a question on my mind regarding Frank for some time. I believe him to be genuine. I believe his faith to be real. However, considering his desire to expand his ministry througout the world....Does anyone here understand why he wants to go to work for Ali's cash in office in Toledo, Ohio? Considering he is vested in this and he believes that the rate will be $3.86 to 1, why would'nt he get started on his ministry in earnest instead of working at a cash-in location?

KTFM Conference Call 10-26-10

Part 1

Frank will reveal what the Film shown in Iraq stated when it was aired this past Sunday to the people of Iraq.

Frank likes the lady's voice that says "This conference call is now being recorded" (laughter)

Welcome Family - Frank opens in prayer and sings The Old Rugged Cross...

The Plan - 2 years November 1st will be when I first studied on the internet about the IQD - 2004 was my first year of investment for the use of furthering the kingdom in the latter Days... Yes fix my home buy a car and things for my grandkids but if I got in back in 2004 I would have lost it but today I am wiser about these funds - KTFM plan is now and was not back then... My mother died then and 3 months later strange things happened to me and my wife and in November this strange thing called IIF intrigued me and then they through me out and as in Nov of that year we are cast aside and BIG JOHN and I talked with the unction of the Lord and this Phenomenon GOD was leading us into - Brass-Adam, Vol- Henry helped me create KTF Ministries.org - 30 days later we broke off and became KTFM in Jan 1st 2009 and our board was created and we have helped SO MANY since then - for a purpose not on purpose.. GOD brought you all to this place so we can go forward after this blessing...

In 2005, 300 million Chinese decided to evacuate the little villages. China allowed its people to start to play with computers and they were given to the citizens and they discovered what their people tried to keep them from - blue jeans, cowboys etc... so after the new century occurred they could not keep the computers away from them... 300 Million migrated to Beijing and find their future. now at that time in the US in the 50's we were the creators of LOTS OF THINGS left and right - machinery that advanced the worlds technology came from us...

They taught then you do not have to be poor - if you purchase we all win - and china sure did - that's what the 60's was all about - the need for oil was so monstrous it explode the technology and build the infrastructure of the US and allow US to remove the 3 zeros after WWI.. yes there was 10,000 1,000 dollar bill- there are no 3 zeros but its still legal. China 300 million went to the big cities - the US right now has lots of people in the 50's 300 million then... these Chinese seek education the better way of life and knowledge that had not been allowed for them... It created an amazing demand - 2001 they only had 2 airports now they have 48 major airports... most roads were dirt now they are asphalt down for roads.. and they have increased greatly... their road to their future... China knows they cant live like they are - they are in great need - airport consume lots of fuel and oil based derivatives and they will implode it they don't get oil soon... Those like in Iraq that leave little villages and enter Bagdad - these people don't like Bikes and they like scooters and with knowledge which equals power they like little cars and big cars - 300 million Chinese in the last 5 years that created a demand Iraq must NOW fulfill - they did they let them sign contracts the legally they could not - ALL the charters especially charter 7 let then say none of your business and turn but YES THEY DID have a GOI to sign these contracts... They signed contracts this past summer for this oil and its sitting and the contracts were allowed ... READY..... SET...... over a year all we have been waiting for is .......GO.........delay too many times...

Chine is demanding that Iraq sit its GOI and activate the rate that would initiate the contract and allow the oil that has been stockpiled over a year so they can drink from this oil and all they have been planned for has been set back and the delay they are NOT pleased with... who do we blame? Is it the US - has Iraq delayed it ? I don't know but I credit and listen only to Shabby Baby CBI and nothing else

Darline said... Fed Supreme Court told them to call Parliament today article said NOW they had too NOT Two weeks therefore the wait may be over...

Part 2

China is not pleased with what Iraq has been doing - their criteria is why we are seeing so much advancement right now...

Special guest was to be here and he declined and I love him a dear friend and we communicate constantly and now we are hurting for a very common friend - Vol - Henry we prayed for him and they attempted to remove balloon from him and they decided to wait...

But GenerationX - Bob is his name he is a dear friend of mine.. he offered me my astronaut wings at 80,000 feet so I am arranging other plans...

Bob is a very brilliant man and he is not going to take garbage from people... and Six that I call when a person shares something and someone else should except it in the same manner in which it was given...Many re-post Bob's 10 points and he wanted to share what was happening with the auctions at the CBI what he believes are some math numbers that have given him and interpretation of what they are doing with the auctions these last 12 days and a rate... Bob gave to me and its ONLY BOB's OPINION its very astute and brilliant and it can be complicated ... I will stop and tell you if I do not agree with it - its strictly opinion ok.

He reads Bob's note - but no information will be typed regarding this letter - you will have to listen to the conference call...

Delta is here now...

Frank says IHO - listen carefully in these last 12 auctions the CBI has created a stable environment with credit…started on the 8th and that's why we see foreign currency on an int's bank scale and not our local bank..

Part 3

Delta speaks on the video released - fact we are coming to the end of the ride SOON and I mean this and let me say this Family - the Video that was to show so many times and it didn't show then each week we waited and it was a PPV showing and then Friday last week the signal was bad and only last 5-10 min showed - and then we saw 8 minutes of it again and they explained what was going to happen at the redenom... they started talking about the Dinar the CBI wants to implement in the coming days and it was dated the 8th so in the coming days were like 5-10 days possibly - coming days they will introduce lower denoms less than the value of the current ones...but the 3zero notes will KEEP ITS VALUE - 25,000 Dinars WILL KEEP ITS VALUE for sure... 90-95% have been recovered by the CBI... This project will achieve exchange rate of the new currency will be higher than the current exchange rates - revalue -

1 - they have to revalue their currency -

2 - give confidence in the increase internationally and inside Iraq with this revalue -

3 - they will use the coin the fil like a 5 or 10 fill = coins they will deal in the market for the people to use..

Delta says they will revalue this no matter WE WIN..... Frank says do you notice I change it to WE WON!!! Delta says yes

My team is on KTFM that's why I communicate with them at the bottom of my signature...

Some economists says that there will be new jobs and great increase but economists, some are against it because of the jobless now and the high financial dealings in the cabinet..... in 2007 the CBI chart told the banks when you come back do not bring the old lower Dinars we want the higher Dinar 25,000 - key word existing 3 denominations they will keep the value - the lower denom will revalue its rate.... they also said it would be easier for the banks and it gives confidence inside and outside Iraq and easy for private sectors to do their auditing and accounting... they are doing for everyone - now we know why only a few saw it on the 8th and hardly any knows there what is truly goiing on 8 million people in Iraq avg $49 a moth so they could not afford to see it only the rich.

Delta says Family be mentally ready its a win win situation - the $5.00 or $10 and Iraq can support $10 but doesn't mean they will but for us its a win win situation.. the first four years rich folks loose their money cause of not knowing how to handle it - ITS COMING SOON the CBI tried to implement the projects in the coming days and that was POSTED ON THE 8th and look at today's date... its SOON FOLKS they are doing it right now and they started in the GOV offices, then ATM machines - be happy be so happy we suffered a lot and GOD has given us a gift and we should us it properly and I thank Frank, Tink and KTFM and this blessing is COMING SOON,

Frank asks did they mention that th Iraq would come out higher than the Kuwait dinar - delta says no but when the reduce it the rate will be higher than the exchange rage right now - we will win - the math of it 5% is outside of Iraq - us - when they revalue it it will be turned into cash... the budget $100 trillion = $87 billion dollars - $25 billion dinars in circulation at redenom and the rate should be 20x and it should be around $5.00 Shabibi said he will charge it high too - to support the $87billion budget it has to be $3.85 at least... NOW $3.48 - what is Kuwait right now????? GOOD DELTA Says Frank that will satisfy me...Kuwait is $3.56 today...Kuwait went up 1/10 of a penny to show THEY have the higher value if necessary... What do you think Delta about the CBI doing $150M today in auction? Could it be for the finalization for announcing this currency? Frank says did that money come in or go out in this auction at the CBI? They got 150 million dinars and they gave 150,000 - that is very low and it could be small tricks by the CBI but it won't work - Frank says but it could be a deterant - do not pay attention - Delta says Shabibi he watches the forums too... he could be on facebook - he is cool - hahahaha

Frank asks what will happen between now and the 31st...

1- revalue was to happen long time ago but out of respect shabibi will wait for GOI to form and now the cabinet and clue for this is 3 years ago recommendation was for him to do this...

DELTA SAYS: ANY MINUTE ANY DAY THIS WILL HAPPEN at any time - and between 2-4am in the morning it will start. LESS THAN TWO WEEKS FOLKS it has to happen... Frank said last time he made a fool of himself and made a date he will not do that again... Delta says no one knows the exact date or rate yet - but its NOW VERY SOON any DAY... the fact that they have shown the country of Iraq people that they will revalue and have a new currency - before they do it the sign will go down and fireworks will go off...

Warka - are they shut down? We heard down they shut down peoples accounts passwords Acct # just last night due to a change... Rumors are coming out of Warka and they deal with the US and lots don't like that... When you open a bank in Iraq you have to have 75 billion dinars to do this... when Warka they have to deposit it in the CIB as collateral and the CBI will protect you like the FDIC does.. but the CBI is monitoring all banks carefully...VERY carefully... They want new banks money secure... Lots of rumors come about Warka and I know many that have no problems...

Frank says we WON!!! Delta says we won!!!

Part 4

Darline says - were you guys aware that the Trade Bank in Iraq was inaugurated on Monday? Yes it says the Bank capital is of $500million US dollars - that's the big part of it - this came out on Monday...

WOW - IS BIG JOHN READY FOR THE FIREWORKS - WOO HOO

Medical Doctors that are a part of our Family of KTFM and we will go to the 5 corners and a team of 7 will go - a Med Doctor and a Chemist and they will be a part of the 4 corners to build hospitals to help these people in the 4 corners...

Doctor 1 is here speaking - Frank and Tink you have blessed the KTFM family.

Frank says to follow China family and we should see pressure from China more so than normal and internally from Iraq... Today Holiday Inn went there and promoted themselves and they exploded that potential and its amazing that business is exploding and its fuel by OIL and China will march the worlds currency back to normal....

Frank loves that voice of the lady that says Q &A SESSION STARTED - (laughter)

I***** - Korean connection? No its all quiet - Frank says follow from east to the west...

Callers now:

Max in Mass. He heard something today that when the GOI is seated that they will just be a slight delay that the security process is in force then things should move along quickly - do you know what that process is? Knarf says could you use an extra 20,000 troops, do you think the Iraq GOI or politicians could use some extra military help... caller says yes - if you see security show up would that answer your question - YES says the caller and Knarf says to look out the window of it... Darline says go back two weeks to our post and the security was in place two weeks ago - and today there was a lock down getting things in place...

Delta says The supreme court of Iraq ordered the Parliament to do this in two weeks and this had to be in place... and Darline says a TODAY ARTICLE says Supreme Court ordered the parliament to go back TODAY....

Evenstar - Angel E asks -will there be forgiven debt by countries are not going to be able to renege their forgiven debt - the contracts can be null and voided by the 31s but do not know that for a fact - Frank feels they will get things done bu this Sunday and China has 90% of those contracts...

Caller - Jerry from NY - US folks own over 20 trillion dinar - how can that be transferred - Franks says its electronic money and Frank still feels the $3+ range and not the $5 range is not good to me and they are going to REINSTATE the value IMO and at $3.22 and in a matter of months it will be set and oil alone will make this go way past what we imagined but not right away but way down the road... its electronic money through the banks but not hand to hand.

Caller area code 847 - Ooney - time limit to cash out is? Delta says that there will not be a time limit at first -DELTA says as both dinar will co-exist - what may take a year or two is the phasing out of large dinar - no time limit set thus far- no time limit at all - gradually phase larger denoms out... Also caller asks - a manage float will it be? Delta says - Shabibi said it will be a manage rate float and not let it go down but will let it go up and only at a certain percentage and as the market drives it....

Delta says the party is coming soon so we can relax on the beach etc...

Caller - area code 718 - Pete in NYC - asks you say follow the CBI - etc but who do we see as PM, Pres. head of Parliament? Delta says that Maliki will keep PM, Pres. Talabani, Speaker of Parliament Iraqaya List ..... Nat'l coalition agreed to Kurdish ..... Frank says he looks for GOI to sit down on Sunday and the RV by next week caller asks and Frank says all three in same day - Delta says as soon as announce of all three PM PRES AND SPEAKER then they pull the trigger- they need the speaker of the parliament...

Delta says he is so happy this is ending soon- Delta says goodnight family...

Frank is in a good mood and since I am in a good mood I am going to change the % on the - Frank - O - Meter - the Frank-O-Meter is a % number in which Frank's opinion is the % of when the RI/RV will happen in his time table.... and it was at 9.85% ..... NOW Frank says it is moving tonight to 9.90% chance we will see this happen SOOM... these % increase in these numbers are very serious and lots of factors to increase it at this level...

Darline said tonight night 11:30 they are having a parliament is having a meeting tomorrow they are announcing it - this just came out... they are admitting tonight they have existed to the world since they are telling us they are meeting tomorrow....SILLY RABBITS see they are there as a parliament!! sillly silly

Caller - MountainMama - Cher - Is the Iraq stock exchange going international on the 31st is it true to have a recognized by then? Yes it has to in country but they are supposed to do this on the 15th but they didn't so what we want is on the 31st for it to be recognized INTERNATIONAL... She is the lady that the IRS came and took over her bank account today and after she posted she thanks the Family for praying for her... Frank encourages her to hang in there... and KTFM will help if she needs it - to stay in touch....

Caller - area code 478 - YesICan - Roy in Ga. RE the meeting with the kurds tomorrow on the round table what is your expectations on the GOI exposing itself by Sunday- Franks says that is what we hope for... Oct seems to have a LOT of weight to it - Sunday is their first work week day... I told the family that they would wait to the last nanosecond and they appear to be doing this again - if the 31st is the day they announce themselve to the world that's fine but NOW we have an article they are meeting TOMORROW - I will roll the dice and I moved the Frank o mete to night to 9.90 tonight do it Sunday ... Franks says that the high denoms are still legal and Frank feels we will not have a time limit to exchange our dinar as they wil co-exist together - that doesn't sound like a limitation... so caller says that there is time for folks to handle things? Frank says that the rate is what we have to watch for... you can't say now what you are going to do.. have to wait for the rate if it comes out at $3, $ $5 then yes cash out and go on with GOD but it rate comes out at $1 or smaller we need to wait and see....

Franks says we will look back at these times and Snow Goose that wants to try to write a book as to how they got involved with KTFM and and how KTFM has helped them...I can't wait to read this book -will tell our children how we got here.... The names of the book how about Heb 1 -

Frank says I can't get to all the PM's calls, messages and I can't respond to this anymore.. its overwhelming me...

Jesus speaks this to the Spanish community...and Joe is asking for the Spanish community to send any inquiries to him and he will talk to Frank...

Family thanks for caring for all these members that are in need - so many on our forum - thanks for the support and prayers...

Franks says I leave you with an excited heart and my heart is called back home to Hawaii and the reason why - I am going to sing a song now and put the phone down while I sing....

God is good and HE has a place I would love to share with you so every Thursday I will share with you a tour of Hawaii... and you will experiencing from an airplane what it looks like in Hawaii...

End of conference call... GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

Thanks Angel R for your help tonight and GOD BLESS YOU FAMILY!

Remember to continue this prayer mode we are in this week for our hurting and needy family members - GOD BLESS YOU as you pray for others!

For all the promises of God in him [are] yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 2 Cor. 1:20

• Upvote 3

Thank you for sharing. Everything said seemed positive and it sounds like God's plan always leads to victory!!! God Bless all who have invested in this country!

If I have not had the time to say so before, I applaud you! God Bless you!

God Bless America and Iraq!

• Upvote 2

Yes indeed. God is good Rev Frank is a real Christain follower and so l am. I was there in iif and l saw it all, he wasn't treated well at the time all because of his faith. Today his site is far better than iif. most people l know in iif have since left the site because of their anti-christ believes which have taken over the site. Be Positive folks. You have nothing to loose !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for a positive and uplifting post. May GOD bless your ministry! May GOD bless All of the men, women AND their families who have served or suffered during this war. All have sacrificed some and some have sacrificed All. We just might be the fortunate reciepient's of their sacrifice, lets keep them All in our prayers and reach out to them with our new found wealth[Lord willing]. God bless you All and GOD bless America. Go RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2