Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar to Gold

jkassis

Ali at dinar trade says he will do this....however, my concern, is with the influx of cash we will see, the economy is probably going to get a boost, and a strong economy means a strengthening dollar, this could lower the price of gold....you may want to wait to make that kind of exchange when gold becomes more stable

there is a gold and precious metals section on DV....you can probably get more info there

• Upvote 2

Ali at dinar trade says he will do this....however, my concern, is with the influx of cash we will see, the economy is probably going to get a boost, and a strong economy means a strengthening dollar, this could lower the price of gold....you may want to wait to make that kind of exchange when gold becomes more stable

there is a gold and precious metals section on DV....you can probably get more info there

I would have to agree with you!!! I've been told that gold may drop if we see an RV so it maybe a good idea to wait a little!

• Upvote 1

Hey does anyone know how I can go from Dinar to gold without getting stuck with USD after the RV?

JK,

I emailed Ali about this just a couple of days ago. He informed me that he requires two forms of identification (drivers license, passport, credit card, etc) and he will do the exchange from Dinar to Physical gold. I asked him if any other paperwork needed to be filled out.He said no, just the two forms of ID. He will have 1 oz, 5 oz, 10 oz, 20 oz, 50 oz and 100 oz buillion. Personally, if the price of Gold goes down after the RV I'm happy. Gold will eventually go up to 2,500 an ounce in the near future.

• Upvote 1

JK,

I emailed Ali about this just a couple of days ago. He informed me that he requires two forms of identification (drivers license, passport, credit card, etc) and he will do the exchange from Dinar to Physical gold. I asked him if any other paperwork needed to be filled out.He said no, just the two forms of ID. He will have 1 oz, 5 oz, 10 oz, 20 oz, 50 oz and 100 oz buillion. Personally, if the price of Gold goes down after the RV I'm happy. Gold will eventually go up to 2,500 an ounce in the near future.

Im real curious if going from Dinar straight to Gold might AVOID a taxable event, since you are not cashing into dollars, and thus possibly avoiding a 35% or more capital gains tax versus a possible drop in gold? I very much doubt gold will drop from 1300 to 900 and Im PRETTY sure you'll be paying at LEAST 35% if you trade your dinar for dollars... thats what I call a SWING.... batter batter

Edited by Don Paul
  • Upvote 1

Im real curious if going from Dinar straight to Gold might AVOID a taxable event, since you are not cashing into dollars, and thus possibly avoiding a 35% or more capital gains tax versus a possible drop in gold? I very much doubt gold will drop from 1300 to 900 and Im PRETTY sure you'll be paying at LEAST 35% if you trade your dinar for dollars... thats what I call a SWING.... batter batter

Its possible, its called a like kind trade, there was a lot of discussion about this awhile back...i dont think that any solid answers came from this debate, other than consult a good tax attorney

• Upvote 1

You will still have to pay tax when you sell your gold in the future and who knows what the tax rates will be then.

• Downvote 1

Perhaps u have to consider whether the US dollar will fall further if Dinars RV

there will be people who will put a portion of their wealth into gold immediately as hedge against US$ fall

so it is too early to say RV will cause the gold to drop and the US$ to stablise?

i will seriously consider gold and silver

Perhaps u have to consider whether the US dollar will fall further if Dinars RV

there will be people who will put a portion of their wealth into gold immediately as hedge against US$ fall

so it is too early to say RV will cause the gold to drop and the US$ to stablise?

i will seriously consider gold and silver

the consensus here at DV is that the US holds a lot of dinar, and that an RV is gonna help pay down the national debt, as well as in George W's words, pay for this war..if thats the case, i would assume a stronger dollar.....this is jmo of course

• Upvote 1

Yes why you may not be taxed because you exchanged from dinar to gold you will be taxed that 35% or whatever the taxes maybe at the time you convert dinar to gold when you finally deside to convert that gold to US dollar. So in essence theres no way around paying taxes unless they change the tax laws or something. Personally in my opinion if you think gold will continue to go up post Rv then great if not I dont believe its the way to go. Im not a professional by any means its just what I have heard as I was curious about doing the same to void taxes, but that aint happening.