Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tidbit for confidence that RV may just happen this weekend.

tjfoz

Ok, so the show airing tomorrow (today in Iraq) Oct 15th is going to have some specific questions posed. One will be "What does (deleting the zeros) mean?

They will either put the cover over it and just say it means taking higher notes out of circulation over time.

Or will announce a revalue of their currency at that time. Anything in between would further speculation.

What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I think that tomorrow they are going to explain what is going to occur by the end of the month, the 31st, in respect to the revaluation. I believe they will explain how this will affect the products for sale in country (ie) groceries, fuel, clothing etc, that the prices will not change. This is to deflect inflation ramping up with the increased value of the currency. They will explain the change in pay, the fact that it will not change and your lower denomination paycheck or cash will still reflect the same wage you were earning before. The CBI and IMF have to curtail inflation or the RV will blow prices sky high. This is also why I choose to go with a lower RV rate of .86 as it allows for growth upward in pay, pricing and other commodities over time.

Next I think the show will attempt to explain that this will offset some of the loss that Iraqi nationals had when the Dinar went from 3.22 in 90 to .00089. Those that had 1000 Dinar found themselves holding onto 1 dollar. This has to be rectified in some manner. I have to believe that the Iraqi people understand they may not get it all back but any recouping they may experience should go a long way.

I also think the program is being run to give a heads up of the actual RV that will happen by the 31st. Like all here I pray it will be announced beforehand but more realistically I think they will give everyone a heads up before it occurs. My only issue with my own opinion of this is that those selling Dinar in other countries will be left high and dry and will only be able to sale what they have in stock with no more purchases. If this is true then expect to see no more Dinar for sale as any trader would be nuts to let any of their current inventory go.

Last but not least I think they will give a timetable for the large denomination bills to be turned in. A 90-120 day period seems realistic as It would take a few weeks for the message to get to everyone in Iraq that does not have TV or access to a large metropolitan area. It may be shorter for those in other countries as we are much better informed.

Just my opinion. We will all know by this time tomorrow!!