Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DING!

chanele22

My husband informs me, because he starts work early in the a.m. - that by the time I read about the RV...I'd best start out after him, because by the time I get to him he will be wiping his arse with his boss's hat, and I don't want to have to go get him out of jail.

Edited by Wassaap

I work for a construction company.

I have talked to 9 people who we all bought some.

Just constuction workers we have puchased over 4.5 mil..

I found out about this thru my brother.. Soooo this better RV..

We all will stay to finish our job.

Carpenter, plumbers, electricians, and 2 hvac guys

They are all big guys too!

C'mon RV... lol

God Bless to all..

4.5 mil? Is that between all of you guys or 4.5 each? I know many of you on here have multi-million dinars, so it's kinda hard to compare. I only have 1 mil....I'm wondering though, is 1 mil dinar enough to retire on? Say it RVs at 1 for 1....almost half of that goes to the IRS, leaving me with $600k. Of course I would re-invest it in things like stock market, mutual funds, etc. But if it RVs above the $2 range, then I can take care of paying off my families houses and such. Need to take care of those who took care of me my whole life.

• Upvote 1

1st thing is I would make a few calls, one to my bank the other to Ali's office and compare spreads.

once I have made up my mind which to use that will determine if I take the rest of the day off and go to my bank

or make that appointment with Ali office.

either way I will prob take a couple of days off to take care of everything (Family emergency)

I have thought long and hard about this and decided that I would more then likely give my two week notice

I have two jobs and the second one is alot less stress and allows me a little more freedom

after a little while when I have determined what kind of income I can expect from the interest, will determine

if I leave the second one.

also like Maynard had said I will not make any large purchases or and investment moves right off but take some time

to relax and let the reality sink in.

then it's time to talk to my Tax guy and and investment team

Tony

after a little while when I have determined what kind of income I can expect from the interest, will determine

if I leave the second one.

also like Maynard had said I will not make any large purchases or and investment moves right off but take some time

to relax and let the reality sink in.

then it's time to talk to my Tax guy and and investment team

Tony

I thought interest at banks now was at an all time low?....or was, at least. Do you think you could make enough interest to live off of?

Edited by hspotman

i not only would stay where i am presently employed, but have decided to offer to buy the business. it is for sale and i have been there for 25 years its like home to me. my employer and co-workers are all like family. i wouldn't know how not to go to work everyday.

I don't care a hoot about anybody. All my children have been taken care off. l have had the graeatest opportunity to be schooled in iff, ds and dv Forums over the past 4 years.l intend to live off the interest yielding account earn on the principle . l am going to deversify my equity like Gold and Silver and hold other currencies in case the dollar fluctuates too much. l have been looking at the Swiss Banks and their high yielding interest rates. My Warka account have been yielding 4% over the past 3 years. l have had the opportunity to try this application and it works for me.