Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baghdad begin implementing the three laws to compensate people

oma

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/5/12305/news-details-.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Div&rurl=translate.google.com

Baghdad begin implementing the three laws to compensate people affected by the previous regime

السومرية نيوز / بغداد Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Tuesday, 12 v 1 2010 17 02 GMT

أكدت محافظة بغداد، الثلاثاء، أنها بدأت بتطبيق ثلاثة قوانين لتعويض المواطنين من أهالي مدينة بغداد المتضررين من ممارسات النظام السابق، إضافة إلى المتضررين من العمليات الإرهابية، وضحايا الأخطاء العسكرية، مشيرة إلى تخصيص راتب تقاعدي للمتضررين من غير الموظفين والمخطوفين والمفقودين. Confirmed the province of Baghdad, Tuesday, they started to apply the three laws to compensate the citizens of the people of the city of Baghdad affected by the previous regime's practices, in addition to those affected by terrorist attacks, and victims of errors military, referring to the allocation of pension for those affected by non-staff and the kidnapped and missing persons.

وقال محافظ بغداد صلاح عبد الرزاق في حديث لـ"السومرية نيوز"، إن "المحافظة بدأت بتطبيق ثلاثة قوانين لتعويض المواطنين المتضررين من ممارسات النظام السابق، والمتضررين من العمليات الإرهابية، وضحايا الأخطاء العسكرية"، لافتا إلى أن "هذه التعويضات ستتم من خلال لجان طبية مختصة، فضلا عن لجان شكلت لاحتساب المتضررين من الذين صودرت أموالهم من قبل النظام السابق". The governor of Baghdad, Salah Abdul-Razzaq said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "conservative started the application of three laws to compensate people affected by the practices of the former regime, and those affected by terrorist attacks, the victims of mistakes the military," noting that "this compensation will be through the medical committees competent, as well as committees formed for the calculation of those affected by their wealth confiscated by the former regime. "

وأوضح عبد الرزاق أن "المحافظة بدأت بتطبيق القانون رقم 5 القاضي بتعويض المعوقين جسدياً بسبب ممارسات النظام السابق"، مبينا أن "تعويض هذه الفئة تكون من 5 إلى 10ملايين دينار عراقي". And Abdul Razzaq to "maintain begun to implement Law No. 5 Judge compensate the physically disabled because of the practices of the former regime," noting that "compensation in this category are from 5 to 10 million Iraqi dinars."

وأضاف محافظ بغداد أن "القانون الثاني ذو الرقم 16، سيباشر بتطبيقه أيضا ويخص المتضررين من الذين صودرت أموالهم من قبل النظام السابق"، موضحا أنه "سيتم تعويضهم بحسب قيمة ممتلكاتهم المصادرة والتي ستقوّم بقيمة الذهب آنذاك، بحسب اللجان والشروط الموجودة بالقانون". The governor of Baghdad, that "the second law with the number 16, will begin its application also for those affected by who confiscated their money by the former regime," explaining that "will be compensated according to the value of their property confiscated and that will be the value of gold at the time, according to the committees and the terms of existing law."

وبين المحافظ أن "القانون الثالث ذي الرقم 20 والذي بدات المحافظة بتنفيذه سيكون لتعويض المتضررين جراء العمليات الإرهابية وضحايا الأخطاء العسكرية من المدنيين"، مشيرا إلى أن تعويض هؤلاء سيكون بين مليون و750 ألف دينار و ثلاثة ملايين و750 ألف دينار، للشهيد، والمصاب، والعاجز بحسب درجة العجز". And between the governor that "the third law of figure 20, which started in maintaining its implementation would be to compensate those affected by terrorist attacks and victims of errors military civilians", noting that the compensation they would be among the 1,000,750 thousand dinars and three million and 750 thousand dinars, the martyr, and the injured, and disabled, according to the degree of disability. "

وأوضح أن "نسبة العجز التي تقل عن 50%، تعوض بمبلغ مليون و750 ألف دينار، فيما تعوض نسبة العجز ما بين 50% إلى 74% بمليوني دينار، ومن 75% إلى 100% بثلاثة ملايين و750 ألف دينارعراقي" . He explained that "the level of disability of less than 50%, offset the amount of 1,000,750 thousand dinars, while the percentage of deficit offset between 50% to 74% of two million dinars, and 75% to 100% of three million and 750 thousand Iraqi dinars."

وأكد محافظ بغداد أن "المتضررين من غير الموظفين وكذلك المخطوفين والمفقودين سيتسلمون تقاعدا يتضمن الحد الأدنى من الراتب التقاعدي إضافة إلى نسبة 70% منه، أي ما يقارب 400 ألف دينار عراقي". The governor of Baghdad that "those affected by non-staff, as well as the kidnapped and missing persons will receive retirement includes the minimum pension in addition to the proportion of 70%, or approximately 400 thousand Iraqi dinars."

وكانت محافظة بغداد وزعت في شهر نيسان الماضي الوجبة الأولى من تعويضات متضرري التفجير الذي استهدف وزارة الخارجية العراقية، فيما وزعت في شهر تموز الماضي الوجبة الثانية من التعويضات. The province of Baghdad, and distributed in the month of April the first meal of the victims compensation bombing that targeted the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, as distributed in the month of July last second meal of compensation.

ويصنف الملايين من العراقيين كضحايا لنظام حزب البعث الذي حكم العراق للفترة 1968 - 2003 وكان الرئيس السابق صدام حسين أبرز قادته. Classified as victims of millions of Iraqis to the Baath regime, which ruled Iraq for the period 1968 - 2003, President Saddam Hussein's most prominent leaders.

وتنظر المحكمة الجنائية العراقية العليا منذ سنوات في قضايا انتهاك وإبادة مقدمة من جهات عراقية عدة، في ابان عهد نظام الرئيس السابق صدام حسين، وجرى اصدار الاحكام في بعضها وقسم آخر ينتظر الحسم. And consider the Supreme Iraqi Criminal Tribunal for years in cases of violation of genocide and the introduction of several Iraqi bodies, in the system during the era of former president Saddam Hussein, has been sentencing some of them and another waiting for the discount.

If this article is saying what I think it is saying this is a major step towards the RV. Interesting number 1 that they are getting ready to compensate the Iraqi people for loss of property, loss of ability, loss of life, etc. Just take a look at how this breaks down. If someone was disabled 75 to 100% they will receive Three million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dinars. At today's value that's worth less than 4,000 dollars! That amount is an insult to someone who can no longer work or fend for themselves.....UNLESS.....they give them this compensation and it RV's for 1 dollar plus, THEN that is a value commensurate with their suffering and disability. The same goes for the rest of the compensation. What was the price of Gold back during the "former regime"? whereby these people who had their property and money "confiscated" will be compensated for what they lost in accordance to what it was worth by the value of gold at the time.

This article should not fly under the radar but be dissected by whoever is knowledgeable in this area to shed more light on the COMPENSATION aspect in regards to the VALUE aspect.

Just by looking at it on the surface, this looks to me like another spoke in the wheel towards the RV and or, RI. Compensating the people according to the same value of what they lost because of the injustices by the former regime.

Anyone else want to chime in?

• Upvote 2

If this article is saying what I think it is saying this is a major step towards the RV. Interesting number 1 that they are getting ready to compensate the Iraqi people for loss of property, loss of ability, loss of life, etc. Just take a look at how this breaks down. If someone was disabled 75 to 100% they will receive Three million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dinars. At today's value that's worth less than 4,000 dollars! That amount is an insult to someone who can no longer work or fend for themselves.....UNLESS.....they give them this compensation and it RV's for 1 dollar plus, THEN that is a value commensurate with their suffering and disability. The same goes for the rest of the compensation. What was the price of Gold back during the "former regime"? whereby these people who had their property and money "confiscated" will be compensated for what they lost in accordance to what it was worth by the value of gold at the time.

This article should not fly under the radar but be dissected by whoever is knowledgeable in this area to shed more light on the COMPENSATION aspect in regards to the VALUE aspect.

Just by looking at it on the surface, this looks to me like another spoke in the wheel towards the RV and or, RI. Compensating the people according to the same value of what they lost because of the injustices by the former regime.

I hate burst anyones bubble, but Arabs do not value life like we do in the west. If you hit someone with your car in Egypt you pay a fine equal to about 50$. I would love to believe that Iraqis integrated our value system with our democracy but I highly doubt it. 4,000$ is very generous over there. I hope I am wrong. The more I read the more I come to the conclusion they might just do as turkey did, which is sit on a worthless curency for generations.hope I am wrong

Thanks for the find, OMA.

"Classified as victims of millions of Iraqis to the Baath regime, which ruled Iraq for the period 1968 - 2003, President Saddam Hussein's most prominent leaders."

Wow, do the math on that one! Millions of Iraqis classified as victims X potentially millions of dinars each = a huge RV. I'm starting to get excited - but I'm trying real hard to contain myself.

Edited by Freedom Biz

These were my thoughts exactly! This is the first news article I've posted and was surprised no one had picked up on it yet.

At these compensation rates pre RV, their dinar would not go very far. However, post RV it is adequate compensation, as long as the RV happens before they can spend it all.

I hate burst anyones bubble, but Arabs do not value life like we do in the west. If you hit someone with your car in Egypt you pay a fine equal to about 50$. I would love to believe that Iraqis integrated our value system with our democracy but I highly doubt it. 4,000$ is very generous over there. I hope I am wrong. The more I read the more I come to the conclusion they might just do as turkey did, which is sit on a worthless curency for generations.hope I am wrong

I realize the value of life may not be what ours is, but before the former regime gutted these people they did have a strong dinar and property of value. This article basically is stating they will be compensated back to what they lost according to what GOLD was valued at, at the time of their loss. I don't know what it was, but GOLD was not 50 dollars an ounce back then. I think there has to be some merit to this article that goes a long way to revealing a possible RV/RI. Compensation is returning back to the victim what was taken. At 3.22 cents, the dinar should be RI'd to, to compensate the whole nation back to what was taken.

• Upvote 1