Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka converting to USD after RV

hrealq

Looking to see if anyone has a game plan as far as once the RV is in effect will Warka bank be updated immediately?

Let's say the RV is high.... would it be safe to send a email to have it converted to USD immediately or could you risk converting

it to soon and missing out on the RV?

The reason I ask is let's say it RV's incredibly high and may drop down slowly. I would hope to convert it in time to receive the highest payout.

And having past experience with how slow they respond to emails how can we ensure the best RV rate if it fluctuates?

Oh, no! they stole my post, too! I think its hidden with TracyFarrell's missing contributions.

I did try to answer this. So if my first attempt is hyperspaced, let's do it again. The transfer to different currency button appears to have been restored on Warka online banking. I have NO IDEA if the button actually works, but you are supposed to be able to transfer from your Dinar Account to your USD account online. That is the whole ball game if it works. You got contemporaneous timing, no emails to wait for or any long distance calls to numbers that don't work.

Seriously, if the online transfer button really works, that is a SERIOUS, MONDO, MAJOR LEAGUE, INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH investment tool.

I might just test-run it with a few dinar. And then transfer them back.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

Oh, no! they stole my post, too! I think its hidden with TracyFarrell's missing contributions.

I did try to answer this. So if my first attempt is hyperspaced, let's do it again. The transfer to different currency button appears to have been restored on Warka online banking. I have NO IDEA if the button actually works, but you are supposed to be able to transfer from your Dinar Account to your USD account online. That is the whole ball game if it works. You got contemporaneous timing, no emails to wait for or any long distance calls to numbers that don't work.

Seriously, if the online transfer button really works, that is a SERIOUS, MONDO, MAJOR LEAGUE, INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH investment tool.

Maynard

Hey Buddy,

I used that feature a few weeks ago and it worked just fine. Also all that error crap that was showing is gone. Unfortunately we still can't do external transfers unless we email them with instructions to.

By the way I loved that undercover stunt you did with the TV show. Great Job!!!!!

That's what this forum is REALLY for..... not the bunch of crap others post that wastes everyone's time. There should be a forum called "JUST CRAP" for people who just want to post worthless stuff.

GO RVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Buddy,

I used that feature a few weeks ago and it worked just fine. Also all that error crap that was showing is gone. Unfortunately we still can't do external transfers unless we email them with instructions to.

By the way I loved that undercover stunt you did with the TV show. Great Job!!!!!

That's what this forum is REALLY for..... not the bunch of crap others post that wastes everyone's time. There should be a forum called "JUST CRAP" for people who just want to post worthless stuff.

GO RVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, Sarg, I don't think that external transfer function is EVER coming back. This is a bank, after all.

Stay cool, dude. We're so gonna get there.

Maynard

Hey Buddy,

GO RVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt Moreno,

Everybody is talking about the button to make internal transfer.

Which Warka link you log on to?

Because my online account doesn't have any button for internal transfer.

Thank you

Edited by cvsim83

Sgt Moreno,

Everybody is talking about the button to make internal transfer.

Which Warka link you log on to?

Because my online account doesn't have any button for internal transfer.

Thank you

Okay, let me clarify for you. Internal transfers are done by going into the account operations menu and selecting transfer using different currency. At this tab you'll see where both your USD and IQD accounts will show. Just select in the from and to drop downs which way you want to transfer.

Hope this helps

GO RVVVV!!!!!!!!!!

If I am remembering correctly. Warka will only allow so much to be transferred out of the bank per day. I think it was a max of 10 grand US total per day. Anyone remember the rules? but i believe that it is an unlimited amount that you can transfer internally between accounts. That "digital" money is not leaving the bank.

• Upvote 1

Hey Buddy,

GO RVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey All,

Warka internal transfers work just fine, you shouldn't even need to email & wait. You can move into/outof IQD/USD at will. Try it-you'll like it.

Montana

• Upvote 1

Okay, let me clarify for you. Internal transfers are done by going into the account operations menu and selecting transfer using different currency. At this tab you'll see where both your USD and IQD accounts will show. Just select in the from and to drop downs which way you want to transfer.

Hope this helps

GO RVVVV!!!!!!!!!!

Hi again,

I went in to the account operation menu and my options are

Display account, cheque book request and stopped cheque.

These are the only options I have.

Thanks anyway, probably I will have to mail warka

Maynard

Yes, Maynard it does work. I've used it several times. I am wiring money through CITI Bank Thurs. once it is received and shows in my USD account I will transfer it on line to my IQD account. It also work in reverse IQD to USD.

Hi again,

I just checked my account and Money transfer with different currency, was listed just above stopped cheque.

• Upvote 1

Hi again,

I just finished checking my account. The tab is there. it's called "transfer money with different currency". It's under account operations once you logon. Check it again it's a lot quicker than trying to deal with emails.

Hope this works

GO RVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...