Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

capitol one bank

paramedic_usa

Yea,it seems that from Texas and on east all the banks are in the know. But not in the west.......yet ;)

No not really. I called my BOA and local Chase, Nada, never even heard of the machine. Not to mention BOA told me on several occasions that it was still considered a blocked currency or blacklisted. I'm in Palm Beach, Fl. and I called all the way down to Miami and up towards Jacksonville.

Your right it really don't matter there has been rushes for years. I remember waiting for the fed ex truck at his first stop so I could have my dinars before they hit that day. good Post :rolleyes:

iraqimoneyot2.jpg

I didn't get coffee and a sack lunch with my Dinar when I picked it up! Where's the complaint department???

went to my local td bank to order more dinar. she (teller) said they just got a memo yesterday the 11th, to not sell dinar to anyone unless they have proof of you traveling to the country. :))

The greatest part of this whole deal is that i just read through this whole goofy thread, to find this little tidbit that is probably in the top five important bits of the day! :) Thanks for the info!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not even a high RV rate, and the SUPPOSED fortune that Mr. Trump has spent on dinar, can buy anything that will move that hair-do!!

Know Moral Eyes

Hahaha....maybe its a rich man thing.... <_< ...we all need to take pictures of ourselves post RV and put them on this forum to see what affect the wealth has on our hair.... :huh::blink::lol::D

Edited by SoldierOfIndependence