Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Feel Good Post

laurafromflorida

Just saw this on DD's site and thought it was apporpriate at this time!

I have a high level defense analyst spending this week in my home after a lengthy deployment in Iraq. (my best friend for the last 49 years) His input has been interesting. First, he is not surprised that the announcement should take place this week for both the seating of the GOI, and a possible RV. He noted that it was supposed to happen before the end of Sept. He is not invested in the IQD which does not surprise me (knowing him). He also talked about the picture that is painted of the desolation throughout Iraq as being a bit erroneous. He said that in certain cities, life goes on. There is electrical power, and businesses are operational. In other cities, he noted just how bad the conditions are. I took from this that people are moving forward with their lives in spite of the lack of governmental structure. Maybe they have settled for whatever they get, and that lack of internal pressure has added to the delay. He also noted that the currencies in the region are usually tied 1:1 with the dollar. Does that mean an RV of $1. I have no idea, but I thought you all might want to hear some innocuous thoughts from a real boots on the ground guy who probably knows a heck of a lot more than he feels free to say. I’ll keep bugging him for info. Have a great day all.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Just saw this on DD's site and thought it was apporpriate at this time!

I have a high level defense analyst spending this week in my home after a lengthy deployment in Iraq. (my best friend for the last 49 years) His input has been interesting. First, he is not surprised that the announcement should take place this week for both the seating of the GOI, and a possible RV. He noted that it was supposed to happen before the end of Sept. He is not invested in the IQD which does not surprise me (knowing him). He also talked about the picture that is painted of the desolation throughout Iraq as being a bit erroneous. He said that in certain cities, life goes on. There is electrical power, and businesses are operational. In other cities, he noted just how bad the conditions are. I took from this that people are moving forward with their lives in spite of the lack of governmental structure. Maybe they have settled for whatever they get, and that lack of internal pressure has added to the delay. He also noted that the currencies in the region are usually tied 1:1 with the dollar. Does that mean an RV of $1. I have no idea, but I thought you all might want to hear some innocuous thoughts from a real boots on the ground guy who probably knows a heck of a lot more than he feels free to say. I’ll keep bugging him for info. Have a great day all.

I love how someone always has a friend who is not invested in dinar but says they think the dinar will rv soon.. You have to be the dumbest person on Earth to think the dinar will rv soon and not invest in some dinar.. Just starting to get tired of the same old stuff every weekend...

• Upvote 2