Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Personal Opinion On the Rate of the RV

RichNick123

The one resource that is somewhat stable in value for Iraq is it's oil. Sometime later today Iraq will release it's findings based on new oil exploration and discovery. Basing the value of the Dinar on just known oil reserves is one way possibly the CBI might factor in the partial value of the Dinar. Here are some scenarios I have come up with.

Currently there are 115 billion barrels of oil proven to be in Iraq. There are currnetly around 25 trillion Dinar floating around in Iraq and around the world. This could be factored to value the Dinar currently at the following rates based on a 70 USD rate for a barrel of oil:

115 billion barrels= 8.05 trillion dollars, or a Dinar value of .32 USD

Now if the press release today shows a significant increase, which we know it will because Iraq has already said it will be a BIG increase, then lets play with the numbers.

230 billion barrels= 16.1 trillion dollars or a Dinar value of .64 USD

300 billion barrels= 21 trillion dollars or a Dinar value of .84 UUSD

The biggie that is rumored is an increase of known reserves to 500 billion barrels of oil.

500 billion barrels= 35 trillion dollars or a Dinar value of 1.40 USD

I know the Dinar can not be valued on just oil alone, though no one knows what factors the CBI will use for a possible revaluation. I do think it is not out of the realm of reason to assume that the Dinar can at least be valued on known value the country has. Just my opinion and mine alone!

• Upvote 2

One "X" that may affect your equation is the 25 trillion Dinar floating around the world. How much of that 25 trillion is stored away in some Iraqi vault and could easily be disposed of, thus raising your revalue number? Just like the date, no one knows! I am to understand there could be a lot of Dinar just waiting to be destroyed. Maybe someone that knows more would care to speculate.

Good post, interesting stuff. GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

The one resource that is somewhat stable in value for Iraq is it's oil. Sometime later today Iraq will release it's findings based on new oil exploration and discovery. Basing the value of the Dinar on just known oil reserves is one way possibly the CBI might factor in the partial value of the Dinar. Here are some scenarios I have come up with.

Currently there are 115 billion barrels of oil proven to be in Iraq. There are currnetly around 25 trillion Dinar floating around in Iraq and around the world. This could be factored to value the Dinar currently at the following rates based on a 70 USD rate for a barrel of oil:

115 billion barrels= 8.05 trillion dollars, or a Dinar value of .32 USD

Now if the press release today shows a significant increase, which we know it will because Iraq has already said it will be a BIG increase, then lets play with the numbers.

230 billion barrels= 16.1 trillion dollars or a Dinar value of .64 USD

300 billion barrels= 21 trillion dollars or a Dinar value of .84 UUSD

The biggie that is rumored is an increase of known reserves to 500 billion barrels of oil.

500 billion barrels= 35 trillion dollars or a Dinar value of 1.40 USD

I know the Dinar can not be valued on just oil alone, though no one knows what factors the CBI will use for a possible revaluation. I do think it is not out of the realm of reason to assume that the Dinar can at least be valued on known value the country has. Just my opinion and mine alone!

Sorry..........this does not take into account the IMF calling on Iraq to revalue their currency comparable to its Middle East neighbors. If Iraq revalued as you show the Iraqis would be laugh out of the next neighborhood Bar B Q..... IMO.........Shabibi will want to make a statement to the world when the Dinar RV/RIs.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Sorry..........this does not take into account the IMF calling on Iraq to revalue their currency comparable to its Middle East neighbors. If Iraq revalued as you show the Iraqis would be laugh out of the next neighborhood Bar B Q..... IMO.........Shabibi will want to make a statement to the world when the Dinar RV/RIs.

I am with wmawhite not that I agree with a whole lot he says.

But Iraq will want to show world they have big boy tools.

I agree a statement will be in order.

Madman Out

If Iraq has the 3rd largest reserves in the world behind the Saudis and Venezuela (and they do), that means that Kuwait doesn't have as much, and yet, they are able to sustain a 3+ rate of exchange. We know that the CBI has been removing the triple zero bills from internal circulation, and the other States who own large amounts own dinars in digital form. Iraq has the lowest inflation in the world. The international holders of dinar will take their pound of flesh in oil over a prolonged period of time, and the less than 10% who hold dinars in private investment will be the only ones demanding cash exchange. For all concerned, this RI/RV will be the greatest transference of wealth in the history of the modern world. It's just a matter of time! The way the private investor cashes in, however, will be the determining factor in the continuing and possibly increasing value of this investment. JMO.

i'ts kind of humurous....how so many have it all figured out....and yet ??????

in my opinion...it's all entertainment until the day.... then... .86 .1.47 3.86 4.05 any of those numbers will be what it is.

There are a lot of good arguments on each thoughtful presentation of opinion...and a lot of good rebuttals....so, what about it?

why would Iraq come out low...and WASTE all those reserves on a low re-introduction or re-evaluation? and what about IRAQ coming out high? why would they want

to R.I. or R.V. towards the top of the possibilities and then have to come down on their value?

We know it's going to happen......we see things that we are sure mean it's going to happen right away....or by the fifteenth this month...or next month...or before november or...????? I love the anticipation, I am not sure what will take it's place once it does happen but i reckon i'll be busy with other things at that time.

with the oil reserves being up...and the natural gas reserves being up....and the time being up for them to act...I'd say it's all looking up!!!!

go R.I. !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Saudi is only .35 the imf statement, which was needed by them, is very vauge

• Upvote 1

i'ts kind of humurous....how so many have it all figured out....and yet ??????

in my opinion...it's all entertainment until the day.... then... .86 .1.47 3.86 4.05 any of those numbers will be what it is.

There are a lot of good arguments on each thoughtful presentation of opinion...and a lot of good rebuttals....so, what about it?

why would Iraq come out low...and WASTE all those reserves on a low re-introduction or re-evaluation? and what about IRAQ coming out high? why would they want

to R.I. or R.V. towards the top of the possibilities and then have to come down on their value?

We know it's going to happen......we see things that we are sure mean it's going to happen right away....or by the fifteenth this month...or next month...or before november or...????? I love the anticipation, I am not sure what will take it's place once it does happen but i reckon i'll be busy with other things at that time.

with the oil reserves being up...and the natural gas reserves being up....and the time being up for them to act...I'd say it's all looking up!!!!

go R.I. !!!!!!

Looking up..........Hmmmm!!!!

As I stated above this is just my personal opinion, nothing more nothing less. I have no "Insider Information" or "Tidbits" to offer, just my common sense. I think the currency is justifiable by the amount of proven value the country has. Iraq produces very little other than oil. I know they do not want the stigma of the oil curse but I do not see any other justifiable means by which to gauge a reasonable value.

Like everyone here, save an antoginizing few, I hope for a unbelievable rate of RV. In a realistic view I CAN justify a RV of between .36 on the low side and possibly .85 on the high side. Without a clue as to how the CBI will make their final decision, this is all I have to go on. Personally I have no problem making between $354,900.00 to $833,900.00 profit off of each million Dinar I own. I promise you would never hear a complaint from me!!

Again I am basing my opinion on ONLY the known oil reserves and nothing else. CBI could have some funky formula and multiply my opinion by much more or circumstances might dictate much less. No matter what I cannot under any scenario believe what I own will remain at .00085 much longer. In my belief I will come out on top no matter what!!!

What say you??