Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Chat 10/2/10 12am

whiterose

MED says to

I GOT A CALL TODAY

THAT SOME THOUGHT I WAS NOT EXCITED ANYMORE

AND THEY ?'D MY BELIEF IN THE DINAR

I AM GOING TO EXPLAIN

MasterKim says to

really? why?

MED says to

THEY JUST THOUGHT I AM NOT JUMPING OVER DOING SOMMERSAULTS

OVER AN RV

IN MY DEFENSE

MasterKim says to

its not time yet.

MED says to

KNOWING LAST MAY

THAT IT WAS NOT EVEN A THOUGHT TO RV UNTIL SEPT - OCT

WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO

IT WAS MY JOB TO KEEP ALL INVOLVED

AND I KNEW THAT THE ELECTION WAS IMPORTANT

AND THAT THE FORMING OF THE GOVT WOULD BE THE CATALYST FOR THE REVALUE

IT WAS HARD TO SHOW ANY JOY

IN WATCHING A BUNCH OF IDIOTS

SCREW THIS UP

FOR DAY AFTER DAY

AND WEEK AFTER WEEK

AND MONTH AFTER MONTH

BUT WHILE OTHER SITES MEMBERS DROPPED OFF

THIS SITE HELD TOGETHER

NOW I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE FUTURE

BUT THERE IS STILL ONE OBSTACLE

AND I TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUS

UNTIL IT IS DONE

I WILL WORRY

PROBABLY FOR NOTHING

BUT AS WE SAY

THIS IS WHAT?

IRAQ

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

I PROMISED MY WIFE THAT THIS WOULD BE OVER

AND SHE WOULD GET HER NEW HOME

AND I HAVE NEVER BROKEN A PROMISE TO HER

AND I DON'T WANT TO START NOW

AND I CAN SAY THIS AGAIN

THERE WILL NOT BE ANY RV

UNTIL WHEN???

MasterKim says to

the govt is formed

toploader says to

GOI seated

God'sgurl1 says to

the govt is formed

MED says to

YES

Shingen says to

govt

MED says to

I HAVE SAID IT FOR MONTHS

AND WE HAVE BEEN RIGHT

SO I AM NOT CHANGING MY OPINION NOW

IT IS THE MOST I HAVE BEEN RIGHT SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS

I SEE THAT THEY SEEM TO BE VERY SERIOUS

ON FORMING A NEW ALLIANCE

WITH THE ISLAMIC AND VIRTUE PARTIES

WITH THE LIST

IF THEY ARE GOING TO DO THIS

THEY DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME TO DO IT

I THINK IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE FOR THIS TO GO TO PARLIAMENT NEXT WEEK

MED says to

OK ANY ?'S

toploader says to

Yup, one

Do you think Sadr will turn on Maliki?

leave him at the alter?

MED says to

NO

BUT IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE

IF THE LIST FORMS A LARGER BLOC

BEFORE THEY ARE CALLING TO FORM

THEN SADR IS A NON FACTOR

I READ SOME OF THE REPLIES

BY IRAQI'S TO THE RELEASE OF MURDERERS AND TERRORISTS

THAT WERE PART OF THE SADR MOVEMENT

AND THEY ARE NOT HAPPY

toploader says to

Good for them...

MED says to

THEY WANT TO KNOW WHY MALIKI IS PUTTING THEM BACK ON THE STREET

WHEN THEY RECIEVED DEATH SENTENCES

FOR THEIR CRIMES

NOW IF MALIKI GETS BOYCOTTED IF THE LIST DOESNT FORM A LARGER BLOC

SADR IS SITTING WITH HIS FINGER UP HIS NOSE

OK ANYMORE

toploader says to

I was just thinking, if Sadr already knows there is enough resistance, and now he knows he can save face with Iran and appear to be resistance... just an open opportunity. All done for me

thanks

MED says to

I AGREE TOP

HE LIVES IN IRAN

WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND

HOW SOMEONE IN EXILE

CAN RUN A PARTY IN THE COUNTRY THAT EXILED HIM

toploader says to

It seems to be a right of passage there

MED says to

SURE SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING

WELL I AM GOING TO HEAD

GOT A WEDDING TOMORROW

OUT OF TOWN

toploader says to

Thanks again.

MED says to

NO TY TOP

MED says to

I ENJOYED IT

God'sgurl1 says to

ty Med, please tell L I'm praying for her

MED says to

I WILL

toploader says to

BTW

MED says to

YES

toploader says to

The only one who deserves an explanation of you're excited or not is Lydia.

lol

MED says to

LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have traveled the world and interviewed people who where starting new businesses and worked with corporate top fortune 500 and up companies and if those corporate CEO'S and exec's got as nervous and shackie as the people invested in the Dinar America would have had very few corporation's exisisting today.

Keep your head held HIGH and lift your Faith daily YOU have made one of the wisest investment decisions of your life and have held strong. Don't get down with every little negative ding a ling that post their opinion.

I as I said have been a trainer and motivational speaker all over the world and lets just face reality some people are nagative about everything, Some even wake up MADD because there is oxygen in the air. GOD LOVE TO EACH INVESTOR on this site and ALL HAVE A BLESSED Day. REV DAN BLOODWORTH and you can google my name if you like I am real.

• Upvote 8

I have traveled the world and interviewed people who where starting new businesses and worked with corporate top fortune 500 and up companies and if those corporate CEO'S and exec's got as nervous and shackie as the people invested in the Dinar America would have had very few corporation's exisisting today.

Keep your head held HIGH and lift your Faith daily YOU have made one of the wisest investment decisions of your life and have held strong. Don't get down with every little negative ding a ling that post their opinion.

I as I said have been a trainer and motivational speaker all over the world and lets just face reality some people are nagative about everything, Some even wake up MADD because there is oxygen in the air. GOD LOVE TO EACH INVESTOR on this site and ALL HAVE A BLESSED Day. REV DAN BLOODWORTH and you can google my name if you like I am real.

I may need your help then..... I'm single and have no idea what I'm doin lol lol I'm finding it very difficult to get my plan together when you live in a small town and no one believes in this investment. But I'm trying!!!!!

I may need your help then..... I'm single and have no idea what I'm doin lol lol I'm finding it very difficult to get my plan together when you live in a small town and no one believes in this investment. But I'm trying!!!!!

You may contact me any time and we can talk I will be glad to sahre and help in any way. danb1966@aol.com

Small town, only invested dinar citizen??? Sounds like you'll be the richest resident one day soon! biggrin.gif Go RV!

"Some even wake up MADD because there is oxygen in the air". Finally, I understand the source of my rage! It's in the air.

Thank you for your good words Rev. We are all blessed by our faith.

Jan, please, stand firm in your wise decision to invest in the dinar. You WILL be rewarded.

The toughest part of this investment is that it must be a "confidential investment". Why do I say that?

1. When you purchase dinar and try to explain to most people, they think your a dreamer, a sap, or you're crazy. After a while you stop telling people because it causes you to start second-guessing yourself.

2. When the RV does happen, you can't practically tell anyone because of their jealousy. Yes, those that demeaned your decision to invest will now fault you for not sharing with them, the doubters.

You can't win......and, IMO, you shouldn't try. Take your blessing and put it to work silently and responsibly for you.....to better your life. If you have a family, look for ways that you can quietly benefit them tactfully.

The satifsaction you get from an RV, sadly, must be a quiet one. If not, your life could follow the sad path of all those that won the lottery only to find that the noteriety put them in a living hell.

Be wise, profit, and enjoy......quietly.

• Upvote 1

"Some even wake up MADD because there is oxygen in the air". Finally, I understand the source of my rage! It's in the air.

Thank you for your good words Rev. We are all blessed by our faith.

Jan, please, stand firm in your wise decision to invest in the dinar. You WILL be rewarded.

The toughest part of this investment is that it must be a "confidential investment". Why do I say that?

1. When you purchase dinar and try to explain to most people, they think your a dreamer, a sap, or you're crazy. After a while you stop telling people because it causes you to start second-guessing yourself.

2. When the RV does happen, you can't practically tell anyone because of their jealousy. Yes, those that demeaned your decision to invest will now fault you for not sharing with them, the doubters.

You can't win......and, IMO, you shouldn't try. Take your blessing and put it to work silently and responsibly for you.....to better your life. If you have a family, look for ways that you can quietly benefit them tactfully.

The satifsaction you get from an RV, sadly, must be a quiet one. If not, your life could follow the sad path of all those that won the lottery only to find that the noteriety put them in a living hell.

Be wise, profit, and enjoy......quietly.

Great post "captjohn" You are exactly correct! Keep the faith Jan, the time is coming.

I would beware of telling anyone of your investment especially if you are a single woman. New found wealth can bring out some evil deviants that will do everything possible to remove all that new found wealth. I don't mean to sound like everyone is out to get you but with these economic times there will be wolves amongst us. Seek out a reputable wealth manager to help with your investment. There are a lot of good people out there as well but always beware. Thank you Whiterose for the post. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

I would beware of telling anyone of your investment especially if you are a single woman. New found wealth can bring out some evil deviants that will do everything possible to remove all that new found wealth. I don't mean to sound like everyone is out to get you but with these economic times there will be wolves amongst us. Seek out a reputable wealth manager to help with your investment. There are a lot of good people out there as well but always beware. Thank you Whiterose for the post. God Bless Semper Fi

BOBBYDEE,

I AGREE EVERYONE SHOULD BEWARE AND DO SOME BACKGROUND checking on anyone they take advise from as they listen to after the RV happens and they have the windfall Blessings, Many have never had wealth and for them it is going to be a learning experience every day and they can learn from those who have been there or have some wealth . That is why I encouraged her and others to googlle search my name to verify who I am and that I am successful. GODS BLESSING TO YOU,

Rev Dan Bloodworth

• Upvote 1