Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Better Wells Fargo Rumor....

ShawnW

JUST PASSING ALONG.....

[alabamagal] I went to my bank.. wells fargo.. there was the trainer there for turning over wachovia to WF

[alabamagal] any i was talking to her.. while my friend was getting an acct set up

[alabamagal] then i mention dinar..   

[alabamagal] she said that her and her husband sold a home in Las V.. and made great on it.. so they have bought dinar..

[alabamagal] she said that she cannot discuss details..

[alabamagal] but

[alabamagal] that they are ready and anioxous also..

[alabamagal] so i think that is good.. does anyone think so also?

• Upvote 4

The only reason I found this interesting is that there have been numerous postings about WF in the last couple of weeks, and I know someone personally that went there and was told that no we do not deal with that terrorist currency and don't have any plans to in the future.

I just found it interesting is all. and its nice to see that some of thier employees don't feel the same way,

Then again simple things amuse me sometimes. :unsure::mellow::unsure:

Shawn

IMO i think we should not listen to any bank rumors...they dont know whats going on with the dinar and are probably getting annoyed with all the phone calls about the dinar.....as far as banks and scams go they are probably just informing the employees of fake dinars that have been sold....once the currency is recongnized all banks will and should deal with it if not go to a world bank if you have one but it seems like once a day we have a post from somebody who called a bank and asked about the dinar....nobody knows whats going to happen and if they did they wouldnt tell you anyway...stay grounded and lets look for real news and info.

• Upvote 1

I have a friend who just bought a home in Vegas, so we know at least one sold. :)

Maybe they bought it with IQD ?? The real estate site that serves Houston TX and surrounding areas shows IQD in its drop-down menu for its currency converter. I would think there has to be some 'spot' transactions here and there for any of the graphs at the various sites to show some activity. But then what do I know?

I"m amazed that someone sold a home in Vegas.

That's funny Photochick. I'm cracking up. I live in Las Vegas and my home was worth about a half a million at one time, but now I couldn't sell for a pocket full of change. So I guess I'm staying for the long hall. There are homes right around the corner that sold for 800 thousand and are now boarded up. Sad situation. God Bless Semper Fi :)