Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 9/30/10

DaveH

Good evening Family,

T minus 93……..or less.

They’ll be coming around the mountain when they come. They’ll be coming around the mountain when they come……..la la la. But the problem is who will we see or whom shall we see that comes around the mountain declaring themselves as the PM or …….PM’s? Back in ’09 I told you that M was part of The Plan and that he would be part of it after the elections in April 2010. BUT ………M lost favor because of his stubbornness with the authors. A…….. became our man to replace …….stubbornness. Seven months have gone by and they have done a very good job to convince the world that there is no GOI. I have told you otherwise and the confusing articles from the GOI have actually betrayed their strategy. They constantly talk about “The Parliament” doing this or that……..or the GOVERNMENT (GOI) also doing this or that. So many contracts have been signed……….so many meetings with government officials that according to their articles have no possibility of existing. Big Foot has a better chance. This morning I came on to tell you to pay close attention to our newshounds today because they were going to have a lot of fun with you. Around 11am ……they found a boat load of exciting articles for you didn’t they Family? I have been showing you that I have very little to say……..BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH HAPPENING. You don’t need me to point out the obvious. Nor do you need me to be cocky and remind you of things I have posted in the past. So is M or A or Mahdi the PM? Below is a post from ZEKE that will help you see what my process of thinking was since last summer. I actually thought that there would be 3 PM’s ……….one with full power and the other two limited powers. On Sunday along with Monday……….you will see who’s coming around the corner. That is tremendously important Family!!! It is the disclosure of the GOI. A Parliament must be established / seated in order to allow the majority ruling party to select a PM. In other words the proceedings that you are reading about right now have no merit for existence …………………….UNLESS THERE IS A GOI PARLIAMENT. Burning the midnight oil still leaves a light on that comes out through the window.

ONE DAY CLOSER !!!!!!!!!!!

Also, sorry if this has been posted already by RC, (welcome back Brother ).. AQ ... KTF69 ... WS .... Dame .... Breakaway ... BamaBreeze .... or anyone else. I found this in a email from Sept. 21st. I found it interesting that Chris Hill was saying that the PM will be Shia and that Maliki is working hard on some sort of "Power Sharing" position !! Frank told me this past summer .... "Don't be suprized if there are 2 PMs or 1 with his power limited. (that 1 being Maliki) !!!!

Way to go FRANK .... or as we like to say .... "Farnk" !!

OK.. here is the link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...91413#39291413

More than likely you have not seen the articles we are about to present. Maybe one or two but not all of them. Are you paying attention to the price of oil as I asked you to? Go back with me at the beginning of this year…….what price per barrel did I tell you that we needed for the RI? $90. Remember what I told you about the beginning and the ending of a month and as it approaches the middle of it. We now see what we expect but it must continue in an upward trend towards 90 as we approach the 10th of October. A day of not wanting. Many things would be found in the latter days that would support the RI. Valuable artifacts………gold……….extra oil.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...yndication=rss

Iraq set to announce new oil reserves

Iraq's oil ministry says the country's oil reserves are significantly higher than current estimates of 115 billion barrels.

Medusa had many parts to her monstrous head………the HCL is a four headed monster. Ali once told me the day you see the HCL completed you will see the IQD go up in value. Three parts of the HCL have been done over a year ago. Article 140 is the introduction to the last part of the HCL. Remember……….the Kurds are in control……..especially in the latter days as we approach the 10th. A day of not wanting. In order to IMPLIMENT Article 140 it means it was RATIFIED. As I told you yesterday Iraqi palm trees have many dates in them. This coming Sunday and Monday are good dates for us to start the GOI that would give S a MOF that would receive the IMF permission from today’s meeting to release the RI along with the LD’s.

http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraq-news.php?id=8313

Office announced the implementation of Article 140 in Maysan receive special treatment to 2173 covered by article in the province, as confirmed by the office manager Mohammed Jawad .

Jawad said in a press statement that the process of assuming the transaction " will continue until 31 December next .

http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraq-news.php?id=8313

This may actually be the same link but it may have additional update in it because it came out later in the day.

Somebody from the GOI says ……….hey……..who said that the Article 140 came through our Parliament? WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU GUYS? CAN’T YOU GET IT RIGHT……..WE DON’T EXIST!!! LOL………just kidding Family. But here is an article retracting the other article I just gave you………LOL.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D2510&rurl=translat e.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiD0OlnAk-szGj-yG_pEaBshnQbCg

He said Mahdi Ali Jaber reporter (Agency news) today: that the statements made by the spokesman, Assem Jihad, Oil Ministry is trying to delay and confusion to show the truth in front of public opinion, comments are completely untrue.

To zero or not to zero………you don’t even have to ask the question………..they already did it. In February they had 70% of the 000’s removed and then they told us the following month nothing because the GOI decided to argue after the elections. Shabibi has a very good plan to RD and it requires removal of the 000’s. They talk of a good Saturday to delete the 000’s. That would be nice to complete this project because the next two days would be Sunday and Monday that would lead us to the 10th. A day of not wanting.

http://translate.goo...late.google.com

Central Bank of the Tigris Radio: No Financial Surplus We Have to Delete the Zeros of the Draft Strategy

Central bank adviser said the appearance of good Saturday project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is designed to reform the management system of currency.

I thank all members who contribute to our newshounds. The following is an extra article telling you how much power they have been hiding in their barrels of oil. The IQD will be a very successful launch into the future.

Originally Posted by bpahl

Iraq to announce big rise in oil reserves Monday

Reuters - 2 hours 13 minutes agoSendIM StoryPrint.BAGHDAD, Sept 30 - Iraq will announce on Monday a "big increase" in its oil reserves, currently 115 billion barrels, a spokesman for the oil ministry said on Thursday.

Iraq's crude reserves are the world's third largest but its production lags. The government has signed a series of deals with oil majors to ramp up output capacity to about 12 million barrels per day from around 2.5 million bpd now.

"The oil minister will announce on Monday a new higher figure for Iraq's crude reserves and it will include a big increase compared to the old figure of around 115 billion barrels," Oil Ministry spokesman Asim Jihad said.

Companies such as U.S. giant ExxonMobil <XOM.N>, Britain's BP <BP.L>, Royal Dutch Shell <RDSa.L>, Russia's Lukoil <LKOH.MM>, Eni of Italy <ENI.MI> and China's CNPC have signed on to develop Iraq's rich oilfields.

The government needs to boost oil revenues to rebuild after years of war, international sanctions and neglect.

Jihad said Oil Minister Hussain al-Shahristani would hold a news conference on Monday to announce the new figure.

"The big increase ... is going to be an incentive and encouragement to more oil companies to come and work in Iraq," he said.

The Iraqi government has said in the past it believes actual reserves could be up to three times as high as the current figure.

"The new figure will be very important to Iraq," Jihad quoted Shahristani as saying.

From Lh/Ka/Aknews ……..sorry I do not have a link but you saw it on our forum today. It was reported that Parliament will RESUME session next week. Have I beaten this with a stick already

Family? LOL…….okay I’ll let it go.

As I say good-bye to you three things to focus on as we approach a day of not wanting. 1. oil……….it is a barometer to the amount of pressure that builds up to power the RI’s launching.

2. gold…….we need to see it go down as we approach the 10th because gold is the reciprocal of the USD which will be the pegging to many currencies very soon. As gold goes up the USD goes down. But more importantly is the opposite.

3. Euro……….for it to dramatically go from 1.05 to 1.35 so quickly also becomes a barometer to currencies on the other side of the pond. Why did they go down ……..because of the economy. BUT ……….why has it gone up with the same economy? Finally I give a shout out to all AUSTRALIANS. From now until the 10th of October would you please pay attention to all and any converter sites……….especially the CBI for activities on the IQD. Thank you kindly.

I have so many sources ……so many stories……..so many testimonials but you are mature enough and hopefully I have earned your trust to tell you there is no need for me to be a champion of intel. Instead I approach you as I said I would…….less of me and more of God. If you have Christian love for me……when you pray tonight……please ask our Father to help me with the info that is being shared with us.

God bless you all and do your very best to stand the test of time. I am sorry that I am not answering the phones that much anymore. I read all of your posts and will help when no one else does. I love it when others pitch in to help answer their questions. I was asked to do a Blue Couch code posting today. I know you are saying to yourself ……why didn’t he? I know what you wanted Family………..a day of not wanting. My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 1

was it not 70% LIQUIDITY and not currency pulled back in? does frank not know that a REDENOMINATION is very bad news for us? doesnt frank know that yes the goi has signed contracts but that doesnt mean the SECRET goi did it...the still have a interm gov running and they still have power.

All I can say is ask Frank