Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent: National Alliance declares postponing the selection of its candidate for prime minister for the third time

k98nights

Urgent: National Alliance declares postponing the selection of its candidate for prime minister for the third time Haidar Ali Jawad -29/09/2010 ad-9: 08 | readers number: 198

1285783789.jpg

National Alliance failed for the third straight day to choose a candidate for the presidency of prime minister in line after the end of the five-day deadline set by the coalition to a candidate from among candidates, Adel Abdul Mahdi, Nouri Al-Maliki.

Sources said within the coalition, the Supreme Council has continued to attend meetings of the National Alliance, which led to the postponement of the meeting to be held tomorrow Thursday.

The sources added that all delegations had been unable to convince the Supreme Council to attend the meetings of the National Alliance, which resulted in non-compliance.

It said Dr. nassar Al-Rubaie, the head of the liberal in the House of Representatives that the reason for the delay meeting The National Alliance is for technical reasons لاسياسية.

He added that The National Alliance is still stuck under the chairmanship of the next government as is constitutional As the biggest bloc.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_105459.html

Theese people can't pick there own nose, let alone a PM. Lord help them all

I wish GW had done that! At least HE would have shoved a government up Iraq's arse within 3 months of this BS!

Boy, y'all missed the string of profanities from came outta my man's mouth :o LOL!!!!!!!!

Anyways, we agree with you on this one.

MAY THE FLEAS OF A THOUSAND CAMELS INFEST ALL THIER CROTCHES !

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry, what else can ya do!

I believe it is all just show - it is already decided and is a matter of time for the announcement. Politics as usual!!!!!!

Remember gang - more gets done with a positive attitude then a negative attitude!!!!!! :) Let's think positive for them.

GO RV and SOON!!!!!!!

You know, I have never been the chatty type, heck I never even signed up on the boards. I just floated along reading bits and listening to all of you. But this? This tweaks me. I cannot for the life of me determine what irks me more, the fact that were still at this point with the "Breakfast Club" or the fact that I once again need to explain to everyone I know why I am not chicken little and that the RV will happen.... OY!

V